I & J Island Landscaping

With Angi since March 2012

Based near the beautiful seacoast of New Hampshire, J. Stefan Contracting is a full service contracting company. With over 20 years in the business we are able to make any job happen in as short of time as possible. We are a family oriented company and love to stay in touch and hear testimonials from previous customers! Give us a call to show you what your landscaping can become!

NHG is your local excavation & site work company. We offer many different services such as septic system installs/ replacements & designs, site work for new houses, garages, additions & commercial buildings. NHG also provides concrete foundation services. We can accomplish the site work for your project and install the foundation & concrete floor as well. We are your one stop shop!! Other services that we offer are yard/ driveway & parking lot grading/ expansion, stumping, pool pads, tree removal, sink hole dig out & fill, ledge hammering, water/sewer line services/repairs, & much more. We take great pride in providing our customers with very competitive prices and always deliver satisfactory results! Visit our website and Facebook for reviews and pictures of completed and ongoing projects.

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

03/15/2012

They are great at doing rock walls. I have had a rock wall built in all over my garden until now and I am having them build another rock wall. They are just really hard working and they do beautiful rock walls. Their responsiveness is good as I get a call right back. They are from Jamaica, so they are very laidback but they get the work done and that is fine with me.

Description of Work
I used I & J Island Landscaping to build a rock wall in my garden.

Category landscaping

Thank you very much and we look forward to working with you again

Leaf removal, pressure washing, tree care, stone & gravel.