Calling All Cargo Moving & Storage LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

Our office is open Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We conduct moves 7 days a week excluding national holidays. It is always best to speak with a representative and either go over the details over the phone or set up a date for an on-site estimate. Estimates are always free of charge. When you are ready to make a reservation a 10% deposit is required. The balance is due when your move is completed. Forms of payment include: Visa, Master card, Discover, or Check. Local moves are charged by the hour. We do not charge for fuel or mileage for local moves. Our hours start when we leave our warehouse and time is added to return. We are Veteran Owned & Operated. Exeter Chamber of Commerce Member. -NH Licence #174 -USDOT 16117062 -MC 597614. Additional DBA - Calling All Cargo LLC....

DN Van Lines Inc

We are a premier moving and storage company conducting local relocations in Massachusetts and Florida, as well as long distance moves anywhere in between. We distinguish ourselves from our competition by never missing a move,employing well trained moving crews, and operating an efficient and reliable schedule. Our equipment is wholly owned, GPS tracked, and well maintained. If you need to be out by a particular date and require a guaranteed move, we are the movers for you. Additional phone - (508) 281-9173. Additional DBAs - D.N. Vanlines, Inc. DN Van Lines Moving & Storage.

PREFERRED MOVERS

Preferred Movers is a family owned independent moving company, servicing Southern Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. We service all states between Maine and Florida every 12 days, with 4 trips scheduled per month. Please contact us for information about our "east coast express." We offer full service packing, crating, and piano services as well as competitive short and long term storage.

Offers by PREFERRED MOVERS on Angi
Easy Days, LLC

We provide highly skilled professional moving laborers to load or unload various transportation sources such as portable containers or rental trucks. We are licensed and insured. Our focus is on providing an Easy Day. This means quality service, value, and savings.

11/01/2017

It was painless...everyone we encountered was nothing but responsive to our needs and moved us as if they were moving their own family!

Description of Work
A move from NH to Vt

Category moving companies,storage units

08/07/2017

They were excellent. Crew was professional and kind. Top notch! Some minor wall damage from an especially heavy bureau - but sent someone to repair. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Moved furniture to a new house.

09/27/2016

The move went ok, the billing not so well. The movers arrived on time but were not carrying all of the equipment I was promised by their front office when I made the reservation. There were a few issues moving our items, but nothing out of the ordinary for moving heavy furniture. Unfortunately, after it was all done, the price for the move came in at 40% over the cost estimate I got from the man I...

Description of Work
Moving from an apartment to a house.

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We are so sorry you had such a difficult moving experience! However, we don't have any record of your name or address in our files. Perhaps this review was meant for another company and was put under our name by mistake? We've contacted Angie's List and they should be in touch soon to help get your review on the correct company's page. Thanks so much and take care, -The C...

08/15/2016

Outstanding. This work crew was on-time, on budget, reliable, careful, and communicated very effectively so that any uncertainties about, for example, what items were being moved and which were not. Everyone in the crew was unfailingly polite and considerate. They worked hard and, as I say, got the job done on time.

Description of Work
moving furniture and household items from a first-floor apartment to a second floor apartment

11/27/2015

Everything was very professional. I needed to move and store some furniture for a few months, and had a short time frame to get the furniture moved out.. Everyone was very friendly in helpful. The movers were very quick and thorough. They took excellent care of the furniture, wrapping each piece in blankets and wrap. They were also very efficient and were done within an hour.

Description of Work
Moved and will store a chair and dining room furniture

07/20/2015

From the time that I first called to the completion of the move, everything went very well. I spoke with Grady on a number of occasions. She was very nice and answered all my questions. I called her back a few times to make changes and she had no problem in doing what we wanted. She was just an absolute pleasure to work with. When the movers arrived I was a little apprehensive. Grady had told me earlier that the moving team was experienced but we noticed that they were quite young. However, Trevor and Cory quickly allayed our fears. They wrapped every piece of furniture with blankets so that nothing would be damaged. They worked quickly and quietly, loading the truck with all our furniture. They had no trouble moving the large pieces. Both young men were very professional. After everything was packed, we left for our home. The movers arrived about 10-15 minutes after we did. Trevor and Coy emptied the truck quickly and safely, placing every piece exactly where we wanted them. They even moved a large queen size mattress and a very heavy desk out of our basement and into areas where we needed them. That was a huge help. I was very impressed. I would have absolutely no problem hiring Calling All Cargo again. They were very pleasant and professional from my first call to Grady until Trevor and Cory left my home after a hard days work. By the way, I did call two other movers to get a quote but neither company answered the phone. I left a message for each but neither company responded. I really liked the idea that Calling All Cargo had someone in the office who answered every call I made. In addition, she was totally intimate with my move because she set the whole thing up.

Description of Work
They moved furniture out of a condo we had recently sold in Hampton NH and brought it to our home in Nashua NH about an hour away. It included a queen sized bed, two twin beds, a large living room couch, Kitchen table and chairs, and a slew of end tables and storage containers.

04/28/2015

Michael C. & Jacob T. showed up right on time and worked their butts off. They were fast, careful with our belongings, easy to work with, & really polite. We were really impressed with how well they packed the truck, it took about 3 1/2 hours. The customer service end of things went well, they were wonderful. No issues at all, use this company if you need a mover.

Description of Work
Moved us out of our house. We had two bedrooms, garage full of lawn/garden stuff, and basement tools. All of the appliances stayed at our house. They filled the 26 foot Uhaul we had rented.

03/19/2015

These guys are great. They originally moved me from my last house into a storage unit (you can use their climate controlled storage, or rent one yourself). This time, I used them to move me out of the storage unit and into my new house. It was about 17 degrees out, but they did not complain and they worked quickly. Their final price was over $100 less than the estimate (love that!) I would absolutely use them again. Another tip - I put my items in a self storage so I could access them. They were in storage for about 6 months. We had a very snowy winter and the snow plows ended up pushing snow under the door into my unit. a bunch of my items were wet. Even though I wouldn't be able to access my items in their storage (or not access easily), I would use their climate controlled storage next time.

Description of Work
Moved my belongings from a storage unit to my new home.

09/15/2014

Three movers came raring to go early in the morning. Before they started, they went through the house checking everything out, asked questions, evaluated the fragile pieces, did a quick strategy and then went to work. They were fast, efficient and such hard workers! They were careful with all our belongings and furniture and nothing was damaged. We couldn't believe how neatly they packed the truck. There was a ton of stuff to move - from huge furniture on three floors to tiny kitchen glasses and fragile knick-knacks - and hundreds and hundreds of boxes in the basement and they barely stopped through the sweltering day. Though sweat was pouring down their faces, they remained cheerful and kept busy all day long. There were so fast, we could barely keep up with them. At times, the energetic young Foreman was even jogging from truck to basement. and back again It took close to 11 hours to move everything from one house, drive across town and then unload everything in the new house and they never complained even as it got dark. The foreman even took the time to put everything back together (like the ping pong table, furniture) that they had to break down to size to fit it through the door. Everything was handled with care and a positive attitude. We had our friends and colleagues there with us and everyone was impressed with their amazing work ethic. I highly recommend Calling All Cargo to anyone making a move - whether it's across town - or across the country.

Description of Work
From the helpful professional on the phone gathering our moving details, to the friendly follow-up before moving date, to the actual hard-working movers who showed up on moving dayat our 3,000 square foot house and moved us across town - this company was awesome!

08/18/2014

No complaints. A two-man crew met us on time at the storage facility, finished loading their truck in less time than it took a four-man crew to load the original unit. We met them at our new storage place (four hours away) and they unloaded. Unless they were horsing a big item like a refrigerator, which required both of them, each guy RAN up and down the ramp all day long. This was a 12-hour day for them by the time they returned to home base in NH, so the price was fair, especially for such excellent service. Absolutely, I would recommend Calling All Cargo to anyone.

Description of Work
Emptied a PODS container into their truck, drove it to a new location, unloaded it.

Moving & Storage.