Hatfield Brothers Mechanical

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

7 b Norman Drive

Derry, NH 03038

Hatfield Brothers Mechanical was derived from the premise of a family run business with the knowledge and capability of a large HVAC company. Hatfield Brothers Mechanical was started in 2005 with very few customers. It has since grown to a thriving business today due to our commitment to customer service. Hatfield Brothers Mechanical is a fully insured company that strives to provide unsurpassable customer service from our extremely knowledgeable technicians. Hatfield Bothers Mechanical is interested in starting a business relationship with you. We can provide an array of services from a simple cleaning to a boiler installation. Ma. Master plumber, NH. Master plumber, Ma. oil burner Lic. Nh. Gas fitter lic. Ma. sheet metal Lic. Sub out Eletrical work. Lic. #'s per. request....

01/04/2021

Tom G.

They were excellent to work with. They replaced furnace and water heater. All work was done quicker than we expected and it all looks and works great. They were responsive and did a great job of answering all my questions.

Description of Work
Replace water heater and furnace

02/19/2015

Carl D.

Description of Work
Complete installation of a forced hot water burner ,boiler and hot water tank

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

01/24/2015

Doug C.

I needed a second quote for a boiler vent repair. The first plumber recommended rerouting the vent, an expensive proposition, to meet the boiler manufacturer's specifications. So, I e-mailed Hatfield to request that they visit my home, and propose a solution. The immediate issue was that the vent was leaking. I did not mention the first plumber's proposed solution, but the team from Hatfield also proposed rerouting the vent. They discussed several approaches with me, ultimately convincing me that the first plumber was correct. Unfortunately, the Hatfield quote for the work was even higher than the first quote, so I did not engage Hatfield for the work. The team from Hatfield was prompt, friendly, knowledgable, and met all their commitments.

Description of Work
Proposed a solution to a boiler venting problem, and provided a quote.

10/28/2013

Lisa S.

Based on their Angie's list reviews I contacted Hatfield Brothers Mechanical for annual furnace cleaning. My first appointment was cancelled because of a family emergency on their part. He called that morning and while I was annoyed at having to reschedule, I understand that emergencies happen and that they are a small business so it was fine. I had taken the day off, but also had another home maintenance appointment, so it was not a total loss. I called a few days later to reschedule (he did not call me, which should have been a red flag) and made an appointment for the following week. I again stayed home from work. My appointment was between 10:00 am and Noon. I am writing this review at 6:00pm. They did not show up and I have yet to receive a call. I did get a call from a Private Number (during my appointment time window) - it rang twice and when I answered there was a dial tone. I called the business number shortly after that call as I thought they might be calling from the road. I left a message on the machine explaining that I was home and thought they may have called and we got disconnected (I live in a spotty cell phone area). When noontime came and went I tried the business line a few more times hoping to catch someone, there was never any answer. I finally left a curt message around 3:00pm asking them to please call and let me know what was going on. As I said, I still have not received a call back. I am beyond disappointed. I cannot believe the lack of professionalism. What kind of business does not even call?

Description of Work
Hired for routine furnace cleaning

07/09/2013

Debra G.

The scheduled appointment was within 48 hours and they were at least 15 minutes early! In fact I was not even there thinking I had time to stop for coffee. The brothers thoroughly inspected my service and finally told me I would need to replace the whole unit. Within 48 hours I had 3 different quotes for a replacement in kind, then good, better, and best. The top quote was approximate $7,000 which is STILL $3000 less than any competitor. I have a home warranty protections plan so I hope they will will Hatfield Brothers. If not, I will absolutely use them for my regular service, maintenance and repairs.

Description of Work
I had called for an estimate on the repair and/or replacement of a tankless water coil and boiler. Hatfield Brothers picked up their phone on the first try and spent at least 30 minutes asking questions and getting an idea of my situation.

12/29/2012

Lindsay S.

Hatfield Brothers Mechanical was very professional. The service tech performed the services neatly and quickly. The service tech also seemed very knowledgeable and confident in his work. I would use this company again in the future in a heartbeat. Overall, this company was great and I have no complaints what so ever.

Description of Work
Hatfield Brothers Mechanical replaced my toilet and bathroom sink yesterday in my house. It was done promptly and professionally.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

12/19/2012

Bill K.

I called Hatfield Brothers Mechanical on Sunday. I left a message saying I had no heat. Within 10 minutes I received a phone call back. The Service Tech arrived at my house within and hour and had it fixed within 3 hours. The service tech was very professional and polite.

Description of Work
I called Hatfield Brothers Mechanical because I had no heat this Sunday. I called expecting to have to wait all day for a service tech to make it to my house. A Service Tech was out to my house within an hour and had it fixed within 3 hours. The Service tech was very polite and knowledgeable.

Pettigrew Plumbing and HVAC

Super Service Award Winner 4 Years in a ROW!! Pettigrew Plumbing and HVAC provides full service and cutting edge plumbing, heating and HVAC services. Whether it is repair, remodel or new construction, we do it all. Our priority is always to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied, and we warranty all our work. We are family run and have been in business over 20 years. Fully insured and licensed plumbing, heating and gas installers with licenses in New Hampshire and Maine.

Ideal Comfort HVAC

If you find your air conditioning or heating units not working properly, call us immediately. We proudly serve Southern New Hampshire and the Merrimack Valley at affordable prices with our work. Ideal Comfort can provide full maintenance and service for your HVAC system in your home, small commercial building or office. Our team of knowable technicians are ready to tackle anything from small to complex jobs.

ACCUTEMP ENGINEERING INC

Accutemp Engineering is a Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning Company with 40 Years serving the greater Boston area. We provide Reliable, Efficient, Friendly Service with an Outstanding Maintenance Program designed to save you money. Bob Webster has owned this company from the start and has hired Top Technicians and Staff to provide second to none Service and Installations for our customers. We set a high bar for our technicians, providing many hours of training and evaluation every month. We provide 24 Hr service 365 days a year. Accutemp Engineering is where Comfort counts all year around.

Offers by ACCUTEMP ENGINEERING INC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Hot Water Heaters, Gas Piping, Boilers (Oil or Gas), Heating Systems Hot Water Coil Replacements, Oil Tanks, Oil Burner Replacements, Plumbing Repairs, Gas Generators, Water Leaks Toilets, Faucets, Garbage Disposals, Clogged Tub Drains Clogged Sink Drains