Barry's Home & Commercial Repair

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

owner at job sight at all times...

Trad3Mark Painting

Trad3mark Painting is a full service painting company we offer a quality painting experience in all our projects, where details are not overlooked. Our painting company uses the best paints and finishes to achieve job satisfactory every time.

Adam's Quality Painting

We are following all necessary precautions pertaining to COVID-19 guidelines. Adams Quality Painting is completely dedicated to client satisfaction. Specializing in all aspects of residential and commercial painting, we offer all of our clients the attention to detail they deserve! Offering competitive pricing and flexible scheduling, if you need something done by a professional on short notice, we can get it done right the first time. Call now for a free estimate and get the quality workmanship you deserve.

Offers by Adam's Quality Painting on Angi
Miles Makarowski Painting

We've been offering quality interior and exterior painting as a family business for over 30 years. Being trained in family businesses has made me aware of the importance of communication, quick response and customer service. My son and I work with our tradespeople on each job site. Our team knows that preparation is the key to a quality job. We achieve great results by starting with proper removal of loose and failed coatings. Our next step is to use appropriate primers and top coats that will insure a long-lasting, durable finish. Our hard work, ability to focus on details, plus fair & reasonable pricing are great reasons to choose Miles Makarowski Painting.

Offers by Miles Makarowski Painting on Angi

02/12/2013

Job took 2 days, in which many trips to Home Depot were made, but that's fine. Barry and his father were very polite and seemed to be taking the job very seriously. They thought the job would take 1 day but when it went into 2 days he said it would cost another $150 plus whatever they were spending at Home Depot. I was fine with that. Job ended up being $900. I took a quick look before they left a...

Description of Work
Barry came over for a free estimate of work to install a new 38" bathroom vanity. Job included: -re-working the plumbing or modifying the vanity to fit the pipes. Pipes came out too low in the wall and the faucet pipes came up from the floor instead of the wall... meaning either holes would have to be cut into the vanity or they'd have to be rerouted into the wall. -moving the vanity into the bathroom (we already removed the old one and put new vanity right outside the door) -tiling the footprint of the original vanity (we had matching tile and grout on hand) -removing, moving, and installing a new bathroom light -Hanging new mirror -patching up holes that were behind the old mirror and from the original light fixture -putting or modifying molding on 2 walls so it properly fit around the new vanity -Original quote was $650, which he felt would include any materials

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

01/08/2013

Barry did a great jod and woked as a true professional the whole time. In my opinion was he was a true value, an great person to work with.

Description of Work
Barry did all the insulation and drywall in my kitchen, installing,tapping and sanding the walls. He also painted the walls' woodwork, and moldings. He also installed cement board to my kitchen floor and put in my new title floor, and back splash for the kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,drywall

General home repairs, handyman jobs, flooring, ceramic tile repairs and installation, decks & porches, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.