ADF Flooring LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2010

197 N Main St Unit 3 & 4

Concord, NH 03303

Established in April 1996, we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our customers and suppliers. We provide a consistently low price that is better than most box stores and can work with most any budget. The owner does the in-home consultations and measures. ADF strives to provide an individual and personal connection with each of it's customers to make sure that the job is done right the first time. Professional installation, Innovative products, In-home consultation, 90% of products are made in the USA or made from recycled content, Residential, commercial or property management and FREE measure and estimate Visit our showroom -- meet with friendly, knowledgeable staff that will be happy to assist you with your flooring project. There are hundreds of samples and colors to choose from to fit any home or decor. Schedule a free in-home consultation and measure. Military Discount Available ...

06/26/2016

Gary L.

Description of Work
Mike and Jim installed for flooring very professionally even though they were glitches the company stayed with the original quote very good job in a short period of time

Category carpet installation

04/30/2013

Larry C.

I called ADF Flooring 4/8/2013 to arrange for an estimate. Beth answered the phone. I told her that to save time I had gotten a carpet sample from a Home Depot store. She was willing to take the time to look the sample number up on their website and match it to some of their products. Adam, the owner, arrived when he said he would for the estimate. He was well prepared, having been given carpet samples by Beth which very closely matched what I had selected at Home Depot . Adam was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. In short order he had the necessary measurements, I had picked a matching carpet style/color from the samples he brought and he was on his way. Adam's estimate arrived the following day via email. I accepted and we scheduled 4/19/2013 for the installation. Mike and his helper arrived on time. They too were very courteous. The installation went well. Any seams, inevitable on a job like this, are virtually invisible. The fit around walls, door jambs etc is very nice - even in the closets, one of which is quite small and difficult to work in! Clean-up was good; nothing left behind for me to worry about. I paid in full that same day. The following day I noticed an issue. Not anything too major, just that the metal trim strip at the top of the stairs was cut crooked on one end. Having paid in full, I thought to myself how this would be a real test of the integrity of ADF Flooring. I should never have thought such things. I called their office, Beth scheduled a return visit at my convenience, Mike returned, was cheerful about it, did an impeccable job cutting and installing the new metal trim and was on his way, I am VERY, VERY SATISFIED with ADF Flooring and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
The job was to install carpet to the entire second floor of my home.

Category carpet installation

SUPERIOR HARDWOOD FLOORS

HARDWOOD FLOORING INSTALLATION AND REFINISHING.

EZFlooringllc

Here at EZFLOORINGLLC we strive to make your flooring needs possible. We work with hardwood. Vinyl, tiles. We also do remodeling jobs as basement attics,drywall,framing,tape & mud. Give us a opportunity to help you with your needs. We will not fail you. We back up our work with a 2 year Warranty!!

Queen City Floors

With over 18 years of experience, Queen City Floors would love to show you what type of craftsmanship can be accomplished through the service that is offered! We strive to help customers to fall in love with their floors again. Whether that may be through refinishing and sanding your current floors or installing new hardwood floors! Trained by one of the best floor specialists that the New Hampshire area has ever experienced, Queen City Floors offers products that have a high attention to detail while providing a quality product that can be enjoyed for years to come. From pickling or staining a floor and using some of the best finishes In the industry to installing a sound product into your home, Queen City Floors truly adds to the value and integrity of your home!

Offers by Queen City Floors  on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Expertise: Carpet, Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile & Rubber Materials: Bamboo, Cork, Granite tile, Linoleum/Vinyl, Ceramic and Porcelain, Laminate

Sanding & refinishing hardwood