ADVANCED CUSTOM CABINETS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2010

Complete services offered for design and building of unique and beautiful custom cabinetry for all applications. Semi-custom cabinetry is also available. We also have a showroom with flooring that we offer as well. ACC offers installation by our own talented craftsmen....

Moosetree

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”

Marrco Stone Craftsman

EF Granite Corp

EF Granite was established in 2003. We have been proudly making granite countertops and general remodeling kitchen and bathrooms for over 15 years. Our business strategy is to offer high-quality Granite Countertops, Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling while keeping reasonable prices. You are free to look through our exclusive collections of stones to find the one that best suits your home and personality.

09/16/2015

Description of Work
gave an estimate for custom cabinets for new house. I liked Nori a lot and thought she had a lot of good ideas. We have not gone forward with our new house at this time so have not used

02/12/2014

It is a "work in progress".

Description of Work
Provided a preliminary design for our new master suite cabinetry.

12/20/2012

From beginning to end, Advanced Custom Cabinetry provides professional, affordable and high quality custom designed cabinets. I decided to use them because my parents used the company in 1980 and have never had an issue with their kitchen cabinets. My mother still talks about how they don't even have a loose hinge. We received pricing on stock cabinets from a few local places and from home depot. ...

Description of Work
We hired Advanced Custom Cabinets to provide us with custom cabinetry for our kitchen renovation. We used them for our granite counter tops too.

Category custom cabinets,countertops

06/28/2012

They have a cabinet making shop there. They build everything custom made to the tenth of an inch for you. I have had cabinets made by them and this company and one other are both at the top of my list. They use Brazilian Cherry wood to build there cabinets and it is very hard. I feel like they are more dramatic in appearance. They measured all the cabinets and gave me my bid of $35,000-$40,000.

Description of Work
ADVANCED CUSTOM CABINETS INC gave me a bid to replace my cabinets in my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,countertops

01/23/2009

We had a letter and coupon from the company that we had since we bought the house. When the time finally came and the money was available to renovate we visited the showroom. We were impressed with the quality and styles on display. We got a visit from a designer, Dana, to take precise measurements, we visited the showroom and made the final changes to all manner of details, the price was finalize...

Description of Work
We selected the company to manufacture and install custom kitchen cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

Cabinets, countertops & flooring: In addition to manufacturing 100% of our custom cabinetry since 1972, we have also partnered with several stock and semi-custom cabinet companies such as Merillat, New River, CWP and Wolf, in order to provide our customers with a wide range of options. ONE STOP SHOPPING…In addition to fine custom cabinetry, we offer a variety of hardware selections, counter top and back splash solutions (Quartz, Granite, Solid Surface), flooring, tile, lighting and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover