Bedford Tree Services LLC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2010

3.3

514 Wallace Rd

Bedford, NH 03110

complete tree and stump removal land clearing, site work,grading,loam and new lawn and landscape installed. crane and bucket work. tree and shrub prunning. selective clearing.free on site consultation and estimate for work. payment plans , major credit cards,checks. better buisness a+ accredited buisness. fully insured....

09/21/2015

Guy R.

The details are described above.

Description of Work
We agreed to a fee for cutting down a tall pine using a crane. Scheduling was flexible for job to be done on a Saturday in late August or early September 2015. When nothing had happened in terms of contact/setting a firm date, by the middle of September, we called/texted. In the morning they agreed to a firm date and on the same day, in the afternoon, we received a text saying they couldn't/wouldn't do the job!!!!???.

08/31/2015

JOHN S.

see above

Description of Work
On Saturday morning, August 29th, Bedford Tree Services pulled up in several large trucks to the house directly across the street from ours at 6:30 AM! They proceeded to begin using chain saws and chippers which woke up my husband and myself. When we went out to express our dismay at their beginning so early on a weekend, the person in charge just shrugged and said "too bad". Any company that would display such a lack of courtesy will never get my business or my referral. Apparently there are no statutes in Bedford dictating how early they can begin such work and apparently common sense did not prevail. I find it interesting to note that we have lived in that neighborhood for 23 years and normally work such as that never begins until 8:00 AM - even during the week when people are up early for work.

04/25/2013

Brian B.

We called Bedford Tree Service as the wind over the weekend had split a tree in half at our home. We decided to be proactive and work with the company to remove 10+ trees on the property that had a potential to damage the home if they were to fall. One of the trees we decided to remove was adjacent to our attached garage, which has 2 rooms above it.. Although there is a long driveway and large yard in front of the house, the company pulled the tree in the direction of our home while bringing it down and hit our home with the tree. This caused damage to our roof structure, shingles, gutter and also garage door. This issue took over 3 months to resolve with many hours spent speaking with insurance companies and contractors. As I did not request that any trees be dropped on my home, I do not believe that services were completed as we had discussed. Despite this, the company was unwilling to adjust the price that had been quoted.

01/13/2012

Leonard V.

theroin

Description of Work
one part of the tree fell into another tree luckily no damage to the tree . The second part fell on my fence bending the top rail . We were not told that the stump clearing equipment would not fit through gate in the fence requiring removal of part of the fence . I was unable to remove the fence . They came back with another smaller piece of equipment witch just fit and to repair the fence . We made the mistake of going with a verbal estimate . The crew that came the first day had diference understanding of what was to be done than I did and there was a misunderstanding as to the price. I am not saying that anything dishonest was done only that getting it in wirting before the work was done would have been more clear

Category tree service

thank you for your responce. all work was done as discussed with the customer, price , work to be done, time of completion. thank you for your payment in full . steven rousseau. on job upon completion.

01/12/2012

Jim B.

There was some delay getting started because of the large amount of work being done locally due to the storm. Once they began work things went really fast. Bedford estimated three days to finish and that is exactly how long it took. Extra work was done at no additional charge. All of the trees were removed including the branches and chips. They cleaned up everything afterward. The workers were friendly and courteous. I'll have them back in the spring to do some stump grinding.

Description of Work
As a result of the early season snowstorm many trees on our property were damaged. To avoid future problems we decided to remove those trees. After getting estmates from multiple contractors we selected Bedford Tree. Bedford Tree had the best price, they are local, have A ratings with Angie's and BBB, and were recommended by friends.

Category tree service

thank you, YOU WERE VERY NICE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR . BOTH MY SONS STEVE ,CHAD AND CREW AND MYSELF APPRECIATE THE WORK AND KIND WORDS. PAYMENT WAS MADE SAME DAY AS COMPLETION. AGAIN THANK YOU BOTH . STEVE ROUSSEAU PRESIDENT / OWNER BEDFORD TREE

10/13/2011

Ellen L.

Overall, the experience was good. They hauled everything away, I didn’t have a mess. Somehow they managed to break my wire for the invisible fence system, but they did repair it. They did the job quickly. I’m happy with their services.

Description of Work
We had 32 trees taken down on the property.

Category tree service

THANK YOU FOR THE WORK AND KIND WORDS. STEVEN ROUSSEAU PRESIDENT/OWNER BEDFORD TREE.

06/25/2010

Pierre B.

I called and left a voicemail message on 6/17/10 advising that I would like a quote for a small job. Unfortunately, it has been more than one week and I have not received any response from the company, even an acknowledgment that I called.

Description of Work
No service provided.

Category tree service

i have just joined angies list and was unaware of any complaints,but would like to respond at this time. i have voice mail plus calls are forwarded to my cell phone . all calls are very important to me and my company so if i missed a call or a responce to a call very sorry. i hope the caller would call back in the future and give us another chance to show what makes us a very sucessfull company for over 33 years. steve rousseau bedford tree

04/14/2010

Amy M.

They did a great job. They were able to completely remove the stump and roots of the tree. Their price was the cheapest bid, and they provided the most service. Overall it was a really good experience.

Description of Work
They removed a fallen spruce that was crushing our fence.

Category tree service

thank you Member for your kind words steve rousseau bedford tree.

Garcias landscaping

***We specialize in step by step design, and installation of Hardscaping projects, Patios, Retaining Walls and Fencing !*** DEDICATION, INTEGRITY, AND HARD WORK!! With more than 13 years of experience, Let us take care of your landscape services; we handle lawn mowing, tree trimming, and many other residential & commercial lawn care services. We do everything from water features, to irrigation systems, outdoor fireplaces, patios and more. Make your lawn beautiful with the help of Garcia's Landscaping, Washington's top custom landscapers. Give us a call: ** Emergency Service Available 24/7**

Offers by Garcias landscaping on Angi
    Ryan R. Gagne Landscaping Co., LLC

Gagne Landscaping is a full service Landscaper that self performs most work. Any subcontractors used have been with us for years. We offer cash incentives for referrals from our customers.

Kenny's Yard Care

I'm a small owner operator company. This is my cell phone number. So you will always be in contact with me only. I will go that little extra. To improve the value and the safety of your property. From tree work. Prunning of shrubs or trees. lawn mowing- landscaping - fall cleanup s - weeding or full yard over hauls. Let Kenny's yard care. Give you a yard that your niebor s will dream of. Thank you Kenny.

Offers by Kenny's Yard Care on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    20.00

Tree and stump removal, pruning, trimming, shaping, dangerous and hazardous tree removal, year round, landscape and site work, seasoned, cut and split firewood delivered, tree and brush clearing, shrub & plant removal.

free tree removal