Don Marcotte Flooring LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2013

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

174 Calef Highway Route 125

Barrington, NH 03825

tile installation201401950
Custom Shower

Don Marcotte has worked in the flooring industry since 1973. A master craftsman and entrepreneur, Don has operated a successful flooring business for more than four decades, serving homeowners, builders, designers and commercial property managers throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts. When working with Don, each customer receives personalized attention and quality craftsmanship. Don brings his years of industry knowledge, expertise and network of professionals to each and every job, helping customers create beautiful, functional spaces that meet their needs, tastes and budget. **Services do not include Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring** Contact Don today to review samples, discuss options and receive your free estimate....
Ceramic Tile Shower & Tub project

tile installation

201401950
Seacoast Porstmouth project
Seacoast Porstmouth

tile installation

201903801

flooring (58)tile installation (45)hardwood floors (23)carpet installation (18)woodworking (4)pool cleaning (1)

06/11/2022

Monique B.

Installation went well. Finished work impressive.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

01/29/2022

Ellen H.

Excellent project! Don came to our house, took measurements and gave suggestions. His team ~ Billy and Joe ~ took out the existing flooring and helped with the aesthetics of laying the tiles. They were a totally professional team who took paid attention to detail and took obvious pleasure in a job well done. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Existing linoleum tile to be replaced with ceramic tiles in entryway and mud room.

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

Review for Don Marcotte Flooring LLC - 174 Calef Highway, Barrington, NH - 39615414

Thank you.......

01/19/2022

Carrie B.

We hired Don's team to redo our mudroom tile. The tilework is flawless- we are incredibly pleased. We just hired his team to do our master bathroom now- I highly recommend working with Don.

Description of Work
Amazing work!

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

06/08/2021

Caren S.

Excellent. Don and his team are awesome! Don was able to give me a quote with some details and pictures via text, then he stopped by the same day and measured to triple check my measuring (good thing)! He provided a clear breakdown of charges, and send me the quote/invoice via email. We happened to get lucky with floor materials and an opening in his schedule. In less than a week we had a quote and job completed. If you have to wait for Don's team, it's worth the wait. Extremely professional and an excellent job on the tile removal and hardwood installation to the existing hardwood floor. Great job Don Marcotte!! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove tile and install hardwood floor to match existing hardwood floor.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

02/26/2021

Paul L.

We needed a flooring contractor to install a new tile floor in our small upstairs bathroom. I had already done the demo work, removing the old tile and 1/2” plywood underlayment, leaving the original subfloor exposed. And we had already purchased the tiles we wanted, so we only needed someone to replace the new underlayment and install the tiles. Don quickly responded to our request and stopped by the scope the project and discuss various options with me for the job. I was impressed with his obvious knowledge and experience in tile floor installation. He sent me a quote within a few days. The quote came in higher than the others we received, but we were able to reduce it some by buying the underlayment ourselves, and Don chipped in by reducing the cost of some of his labor. The installation itself was don by Don’s installer, Justin. Justin is the the most hard working, meticulous and “perfectionist” contractor I’ve ever worked with, He spent all of day 1 cutting and stapling down the new plywood underlayment and plastic membrane. He spent day 2, from 8:30 am until 11 pm(!) (he asked my permission to work late into the night) positioning and laying the tiles and marble threshold. He spent time with me making sure the 12 x 24 tiles were in the correct pattern and aligned properly relative to the door opening, shower, etc. He also spent much time making sure the threshold was at the right height between the new tiles and our existing carpet. He spent day 3 (a much shorter day!) grouting the new tiles and cleaning up. What impressed me most with both Don and Justin, was their “customer first” attitude. At every “decision point” of the planning or the actual job, they would stop and check with me, to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. There were no “oh, I thought you meant...” surprises throughout. We couldn’t be happier with the results. Our new tile floor is beautiful and clearly shows the quality and skill of Don and Justin’s work. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again for any of our future flooring needs.

Description of Work
Install new tile floor in our upstairs bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Review for Don Marcotte Flooring LLC - 174 Calef Highway, Barrington, NH - 39215844

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting us to perform your installation. Don Marcotte

02/16/2021

Kim A.

Fabulous. It looks great! Don came to give an estimate fight away. They came to do the work on time, on the day they promised. They were professional and did a beautiful job. They were clean and neat. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing us improve the beauty of your home. Don

01/11/2021

Gina D.

I’m a few years late getting this review in for Don Marcotte and his flooring team. I was in the middle of a kitchen remodel and it was time to make sure l had a person to do my tile backsplash. Not a huge job but a very important one to make sure my kitchen came together nicely. I chose a creamy off white, glossy, beveled sub tile to match some earthy tone granite counters that were already installed. Don installed the backsplash perfectly in a stacked European style for a more modern look. I LOVE how it came out and how everyone worked together and it was done in no time at all. I had no issues and look forward to hiring them again . Very efficient and friendly...

Description of Work
Kitchen tile backsplash

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let others know how you fell. Don

08/25/2020

Richard L.

The laminate flooring job went exceptionally well. After we first contacted Don Marcotte Flooring, Don called me back the same day. He called several more times while we worked out a good meeting time to look at samples. He gave us great advice, came to our house to take measurements, then emailed us a clear and detailed quote. He was so helpful and responsive that I didn't even bother to look elsewhere. The installer (Eddie) arrived on the scheduled day, and Don even called the day before to confirm. There were no surprises during the installation. The workmanship is top notch- it was done carefully but quickly, the installer was VERY skilled, and everything was cleaned up when the job was done. Later the same day, Don called again to make sure we were happy with the project. Needless to say, we are delighted! Don and Eddie get an A+ for customer service, quality work, and being nice guys that are pleasant to work with. We will be bringing them back soon to do the wood flooring in our dining room. We keep a very short list of contractors that we like to do repeat business with, and Don Marcotte Flooring is on it.

Description of Work
Added laminate flooring to basement

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]...........always nice to work for someone who appreciates good service. Don Marcotte

06/26/2020

David W.

Don and his team are fantastic! I brought them in when my water heater broke and a previous repair team had ripped the carpet and padding up - it was a mess, BUT Don and crew expertly repaired the whole thing in just a few short hours. The price was VERY reasonable. I plan on using Don and crew for all my properties.

Description of Work
Carpet restretch and repair.

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you..................Don

05/26/2020

Allison A.

Don is excellent to work with, a true professional and master craftsmen! He and his team are courteous, prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with! Don, is also very responsive immediately following up everytime I asked a question via text, email or phone which is rare among contractors. Don makes it very easy to work with him... he has pictures of past work, a big/comfortable showroom, lots of ideas and quick to respond. And finally, I absolutely LOVE my new shower, it is exactly what I wanted and everytine I use it, I feel great, worth every penny.

Description of Work
Tile shower and heated tile floor in master bath and powder room

Category ceramic tile,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to mention your thoughts on our workmanship and communication. Don

Retail Sales | Custom Tile and Stone Pools, Baths, Showers & Kitchen | Backsplashes, Benches and Niches | Flooring Installation & Repairs | Handscraped, Wirebrushed, Natural Pre-finished Hardwood Flooring Sales & Installation

Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring; pool cleaning and repair