BLAZING GREEN GRASS LANDSCAPE

With Angi since July 2010

Kenny's Yard Care

I'm a small owner operator company. This is my cell phone number. So you will always be in contact with me only. I will go that little extra. To improve the value and the safety of your property. From tree work. Prunning of shrubs or trees. lawn mowing- landscaping - fall cleanup s - weeding or full yard over hauls. Let Kenny's yard care. Give you a yard that your niebor s will dream of. Thank you Kenny.

Offers by Kenny's Yard Care on Angi
Ryan R. Gagne Landscaping Co., LLC

Gagne Landscaping is a full service Landscaper that self performs most work. Any subcontractors used have been with us for years. We offer cash incentives for referrals from our customers.

Garcias landscaping

***We are now offering a new service: INTERIOR PAINTING!**We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on passion and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Garcias landscaping on Angi

01/01/2014

Steven C.

They came in the morning and began work. We have a very large yard with lots of nooks and crannies and all the leaves were picked up and removed from my property, except those that I asked be put into a compost pile. They were very accommodating and thorough in their leaf removal. I will hire them in the future for more jobs and recommend their services. I have a long rock wall that collects all the neighbors leaves and it's a lot of work,

Description of Work
Ricky and Jay cleaned the whole yard of leaves and did a final mowing of the grass.

Category landscaping

01/07/2013

Ray I.

BLAZING GREEN GRASS LANDSCAPE has been my primary service company for Fall yard cleanup for the past 5 years. I have been thoroughly satisfied and pleased with their work, punctuality, and professionalism. I did past Fall. I purchased a backpack leaf blower and with my wife decided to tackle the yard cleanup ourselves. The jury is still out on the verdict.

Description of Work