JENSEN GARDENS

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2006

3.7

20714 S HWY 50

Springfield, NE 68059

If you love what you do, you will never go to work again...and the staff at Jensen Gardens LOVES what we do. We have a team of designers to help take your vision and develop a plan. Our team of landscape craftsman take the plan and create it right in front of your eyes. Jensen's maintenance professionals can keep your project looking it's best...and that's just a start of what we can do for you! At Jensen Gardens, we specialize in Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Paver Patios, Fire Features, Water Features, Sitting Walls and Retaining Walls. Landscape and Container Maintenance is offered ALL Season. Snow Removal and Ice Control is offered for Commercial Properties throughout Omaha and Sarpy County....

06/22/2016

marsha F.

We had multiple plants and trees die and toward the end of the warranty period, Jensen Gardens began to refuse to replace the items that died. From the very beginning we had weeds/grass growing through the mulch b/c they didn't remove enough soil with the sod cutter. We had River Birch trees planted with dead limbs in them that we had to cut out ourselves and 3 pine trees that were planted in a wet area of the yard so they all died. I had to contact the BBB b/c Nate Jensen would not return our phone calls -- in the end the company asked us for an addition $140 to replace the dead tree on top of the $12,000 that we originally paid for our landscape design. Definitely keep these things in mind - poor customer service and refusal to replace dead plantings - and look into other companies!

Description of Work
Landscaping of front and back yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

09/08/2014

Kathleen W.

Met with a designer. He provide ideas, sketches and cost. They had great craft people working with them. My only complaint would be we added some bushes that did not make it through last years hot summer.

Description of Work
Cleaned up rock beds and provided a new feature to allow water to run through property without damage.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/30/2014

Duane D.

Jensen gardens designed the landscaping plan and installed in accordance with the plans. The installation crew arrived on schedule and completed their work in less time then projected. The crew was professional and worked to minimize any damage to the surrounding yard area. We had a few follow-up questions to the designer which were answered. The overall project costs seemed high but were probably inline with other landscape companies.

Description of Work
Installed landscaping border, rocks and shrubs/trees around a new garage in our yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,greenhouses,hardscaping

06/01/2012

Patricia C.

They performed a crappy job and I did not like them. I called them four to five times as well as left messages but they never followed up or responded back. They charged me over four thousand dollars for planting and for the netting which they put down before planting. The netting got all crappy and I called them about five times about this but they never called me back. I would never use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Jensen Gardens for landscaping work.

05/08/2012

HELEN S.

I have used Jensen Gardens to landscape all of my homes. I can always count on them to come up with great designs at a reasonable price. They also have a very professional staff, all of the tools and machinery needed to do the landscaping, and a great response time.

Description of Work
Landscaping, fall clean up

02/23/2012

Laura P.

They were fabulous. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. They did quality work. They were on time and they worked with us very well and they worked around other contractors very well.

Description of Work
Jensen Gardens did some landscaping for us. They made new patio stones and worked on the patio underneath our deck. They had to do re-grading and they're coming back to do landscaping when the snow melts. They were here in November and they'll be back in May.

09/27/2006

We were not happy at all with this so-called company. They cost us money by breaking the sprinkler heads and leaving them hanging. They never showed up on time and they came only when we were gone. They didn't have any sense of responsibility whatsoever. It was a nightmare.

Description of Work
They put in 3 flower beds, 4 trees, 3 shrubs, and some other things we were unhappy with.

09/21/2006

I was really impressed with the company at first, but now it seems as though they have gotten really busy and it is difficult to get them on the phone. We want them to come back and fix a few things around the yard that did not quite look like the plans they had prepared showing the wall, bushes, and plants. I still think the owner is a nice guy, just too busy to return a call.

Description of Work
We had a rock wall built across the front of our lawn. I guess it is similar to a retaining wall but made from small boulders. We have what I call a small to medium size property.

Category hardscaping

08/30/2006

FREDERICK S.

I dont know the names of the trees but they are always a big expense along with the labor. I give them an A on everything but design elements. I had several plants that just died on us. They were placed in the wrong spots and got little sun light. They did come out and replace them but I felt it should have been done right from the start when you pay for professional designs. They did work hard and everything such as the grass and trees are great.

Description of Work
I had them landscape my quarter acre yard. This included trees, plants shrubs and grass as well as the design layout. This is a new home so we were starting from scratch.

Category landscaping,tree service

08/30/2006

Catherine C.

We really like them, because they did a great job with the patio. They were on time, professional and gave us a good deal. We were totally pleased with their work, and we just love the patio. They are a very reliable, reputable company, and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The landscapers built us a ten by thirteen flagstone circular patio and built flowerbeds around it, including the flowers.

Category hardscaping

Storm Irrigation

Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insured. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and Angie's List. At Storm Irrigation quality and customer satisfaction are a must. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the very best and most reliable service possible. Please call us today with any questions or to get a free estimate! Log onto www.stormirrigation.com to make an appointment or give us a call 402-708-3663. You can also find us on facebook.

Quality Containers

Quality Containers provides residential, commercial and construction dumpster containers. We service the Omaha area and surrounding communities. We offer both 12 yard and 20 yard containers for your clean-up projects from yard debris, construction projects, home remodeling, basement/garage clean outs, and more. Please visit our website for more information: http://qualitycontainersomaha.com/ or call/text us at 402-510-9027.

Nebraska Dumpster

Nebraska's best dumpster rental service. We offer 10 and 17 yard open top roll off dumpsters. Same day delivery if we have dumpsters in stock!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Paver Patios, Fire Features, Water Features, Sitting Walls and Retaining Walls, Landscape Maintenance, Mulching, Boulders, Nursery, Tree Farm, Turf, Irrigation, Overseeding