qdi drywall,inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

2-3 employes and subs cost is determined by the job free estimate...

Specializing in Interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, light drywall repair, and more! Star City Painter is a licensed & insured professional painting company proudly serving Lincoln since 2014. Residential and commercial. Our mission is to provide the highest quality painting services at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on tailoring our services to the specific needs of each project. Our customers' satisfaction is our highest priority. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ross is the EmeraldPro Painting professional for your residential and commercial work in the Omaha area. With over years of experience, Ross has the skills, tools, and know-how to get your job done the way you want it, when you want it. EmeraldPro Painting is here to personalize your painting experience and back it up with a 2-year warranty. Click the "Request a Quote" button and let's get started! EmeraldPro Painting Bringing Colors to Life We can provide you with exceptional quality workmanship and a customer-service experience that's second to none! So give us a call today! 402-204-4576 to schedule a visit for a free, no obligation estimate or visit us at our website to learn more about us. https://emeraldpropainting.com/omaha/

Welcome to HSP Construction! Located in Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in bath, kitchen and basement remodels/renovations. HSP prides ourselves in great work at a competitive price. Our staff includes, experienced drywaller, tile setter, painter and carpenters. Owned and operated since 2012 (previously Handyman Service Professionals), HSP Construction provides service with excellence!

07/01/2009

He didn't show. I took two hours off of work for nothing.

Description of Work
Called up the owner to schedule an estimate. We schedule for one week later. The day comes, I take off of work to meet him at home, and he never shows. I did not call him to see where he was, I just figured that if he's not punctual for an estimate then he probably wouldn't be punctual for the work, so I wouldn't use him. I was surprised at this missed appointment since his other Angie's List review are all positive. Oh well.

Category drywall

Im sorry becuse i don't show up tha day of the appointment was schedule becouse i hava some family emergenci no time to call (APOLOGIZE)

05/03/2009

They did a great job. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with their service and would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed drywall in our family room remodel. They also taped, put mud, and skimcoated the walls.

02/11/2009

Very friendly and punctual. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Plaster wall in master bedroom was caving in. Needed plaster removed and drywall put up, on one wall. Got another estimate from a highly rated company on Angie's List and their estimate was $800. QDI did the same thing, no problems for $250.

10/04/2008

Great! I made appointments with 5 different drywallers, Erwin was the only one to actually make his appointment. Two others came only after I called them to find out where they were (hours after their appointed time). I left messages with 2 others, inquiring where they were when they didn't show, but they never bothered to call back. Erwin was the ultimate professional. He did everything we asked ...

Description of Work
They drywalled our basement.

Category drywall

Residential & commercial new construction remodeling

Check, Visa, MasterCard