Waste Services of Nebraska

PO Box 390247

Omaha, NE 68139

Susan A.
03/19/2015
Description of Work
They did nothing. Never received trash bins
Leslie S.
12/30/2014
We have had this provider for a couple of years. Initially we were very happy with them, however in the past few months, we have had many missed pickups. Instead of sending a truck back out, we have to wait until the next weeks scheduled pickup. This summer, it took three weeks. They kept telling my my trash wasn't out (it was) and finally was resolved by me having Leslie the office manager (who is great by the way) pull up Google Maps on her computer so I could show her that NO - they were not actually picking up my trash. My driveway is behind my house, which sits on a corner, and they were not going down that street. This just happened again right after Christmas, with a missed recycles pickup and we have THREE containers of recyclable waste that we will have to wait until Friday the day after New years to pick up. They have offered to refund our weekly recycle fee (which they have done in the past), but we still have to wait another week for them to pick up when they miss. This to me is not acceptable. Send a truck out and pick up what was missed.
Description of Work
Missed weekly pickups. Making us wait until the next scheduled pickup
Shellie H.
03/04/2013
I have not had trouble with their service and they are fairly reasonably priced. They are punctual and I have not had to call them.
Description of Work
I use Waste Services of Nebraska for trash collection.