We accept remote payment

With Angi since October 2010

4.4

14919 A Cir

Omaha, NE 68144

Welcome to Two Men And A Snake. We are locally owned and operated and offer full service plumbing and drain cleaning services in the Omaha metro area and surrounding communities. We service any and all makes and models of plumbing parts and fixtures. We also clear clogged drains using cable machines or for tough stubborn clogs we have a jet truck. We camera and locate plumbing leaks and breaks also. We're open 24/7 and our services include but are not limited to - • Hot Water Heater Leaks, Repairs or Replacements • Drain and Sewer Cleaning • Hydro Jetting and Root Removal • Video Inspection Service • Plumbing Repairs • Water Lines • New Plumbing Installation • Bathroom Remodeling • Toilets, Tubs, Showers • Sinks and Disposals • Frozen Pipe Repairs & Thawing • Home & Building Winterization We pride our selves on meeting the customers needs with safe and effective solutions to their plumbing issues, all while meeting a price point that everyone can afford. We take pride in our customers both new and return, we understand that without our customers, we would not be in business. We have been servicing the entire Omaha Metro area for 7 years and have grown our staff from 1 employee to 10. We are open 7 days a week 24 hours a day and available on holidays We appreciate your interest in our business, and look forward to hearing from you soon. Your local Omaha Plumbing Company is ready to serve all your plumbing needs today. Please give us a call today - we can even give you an estimate over the phone and provide an immediate response!...

11/09/2021

Susie P.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This was our first time using Two men and a snake and it was a bad experience due to the fact they did not fix the issue we called about. We called to report a leaking dishwasher causing our basement ceiling to leak. The plumber came out and charged us around $700 for labor and parts to repair a pipe under our sink and in our basement wall to fix the leak when this did not resolve the issue we asked them numerous times to look at the dishwasher and turn water off to it, had they dont that on day one we wouldnt have had to call another company out to turn off the water and advise us we had a bad dishwasher and needed a new one. They instead changed pipes and made a mess of our walls unnecessarily to fix pipes that werent busted until they snaked the drain, although our pipe was corroded I agreed to pay for the first visit and the parts used if they agreed to remove charges for work that was not necessary they refused so I have filed a complaint with the BBB and also disputed with my bank these fraud charges of them taking advantage of someone who knows nothing about plumbing and causing further damage they simply said turn into our insurance they will pay for it, NO thank you! That affects my premium and they are trying to get over on us to pay for work we didnt ask for! I WILL NEVER use this scam of a company again and will share my experiences with anyone who will listen to never use them as they will do more work than what is needed and just expect payment. I asked to them to work with me and refund the 2nd days charge of $292 for labor and we would gladly pay the other $400 for services and parts they rudely declined and argues with me about what was going on in my home when we called saying we said a clogged sink and we never had issue with our sink it was always the dishwasher and had told them that from the beginning. They knew all they had to do was turn the water off to the dishwasher and instead of doing the right thing they took advantage and charged us for work that was not needed until they made corroded pipes break by snaking the drain as their office associate Kalli told me over the phone, so you broke my pipe then charged me to fix it? I see how you all do business.

Description of Work
Leaking dishwasher

Category plumbing

09/18/2017

Chris H.

Our technician explained the options and fulfilled our request within 24 hours. Price was comparable to several other local companies; however, this company was able to do the installation right away.

Description of Work
Hot water heater

Category plumbing

07/19/2016

Michelle H.

They are on my list for my next plumbing fix!

Description of Work
My husband decided to unhook our washer at 10 pm -- the fitting broke --- and water spewing all over. Turned off water to whole house. Called three places -- that claimed to be 24/7 .... worthless. The woman who answered the phone cared, was concerned and ready to send a tech! In the meantime hubby found a way to seal it off --- but we would have had them here tonight! I could tell this is a small business and we were overly impressed with their personal care and desire to help!

06/02/2015

Gina W.

They are affordable and fair. They were prompt. We had a plumbing emergency and they were able to come the next morning. Their quote was lower than the previous. They were very quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They fixed a clog for us.

Category drain cleaning

02/09/2015

Robert S.

I contacted the listed telephone number on a Sunday evening at approx 8:30 PM to report a backed up basement floor drain. I inquired about the cost for service to come out and snake the drain to the street (approx 75 lf) and was quoted $140.00. I agreed and scheduled a service call. They took my information and advised someone would be out between 9 & 11PM. The telephone was obviously answered after hours normal business hours and they seemed surprised that I would be requesting service at this time of night but sent someone out just the same. The technician (Jack) arrived between 9-9:30, and after quoting all applicable fees (the aforementioned plus tax, plus a fuel charge) and gaining my consent proceeded to perform his task satisfactorily and after cleaning up was driving away by 10PM at the quoted rate and with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The technician was in uniform, appeared clean and acted professional. I was pleased with the experience as this typically happens, on weekends, after normal business hours (the most expensive time of course) but I was pleased with the service and would likely use this service provider again. All in all my expereince was taken care of and cleaned up within two hours of occurring, couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Snaked (unclogged) a basement floor drain.

01/08/2015

Leslie V.

I called for an appointment, and they showed up the same day. He was polite and professional. He finished the job very quickly. They came at 8 p.m.; they don't charge extra for evenings or holidays. The guy was so kind and nice.

Description of Work
They cleaned up the main drain to the street.

08/04/2014

MARY G.

Tom was punctual.....got right to work...job finished in 2 hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned out the mainline sewer.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

07/24/2014

stephanie E.

I had used Two Men and A Snake for the past couple years primarily to clean drains in my previous home and had thought they did decent work at a fair price. I had also recommended them to previous neighbors, and friends and acquaintances and now I am withdrawing those recommendations. When I hired them for the above work, I was under the assumption that they charged by the hour, and was not told differently when I scheduled the work. When Joe arrived it took him about 15 minutes to get ready to actually begin the work, and had me sign the paperwork before he started, which I thought was simply giving him permission to do the work, nor did he discuss what the charges would be for the individual jobs. I had EVERYTHING out of his way so that he could have open access to the work areas. It took him over 2 1/2 hours to complete the work, and when he presented me the bill----including a Senior Discount---I nearly fainted when I saw the total amount was $404.03. The charge to install the faucets was $170 EACH, 2 1/2 times what the small faucet cost, and $50 more than the cost of the kitchen faucet. After he left and I checked what he had done, I realized that he had opted not to install the new drain plug which came with the small faucet, and had left it in the box. It should have been obvious to him at the time that it needed to be replaced, as it was barely moveable, and replacing it with the new faucet would have made sense anyway. I also discovered that when he replaced the part in my master bath toilet tank, he did not bother to drain the tank and clean out the many black, corroded pieces that had come off the old piece over time. Those pieces were getting under the flap of the old one, and that issues continues. They did send him back to install the drain plug, but completely discounted my concern that the rusty corroded chunks are still in the master toilet tank. As I write this,, on 24 July 2014, I am having issues with both toilets-----master toilet I've realized is very slow to refill ( valve is open), and the guest bath toilet makes a "flushing" sound from time to time. When I called after the work was done to express my shock and concern about the charges they tried to lay all the blame on me, that I had signed the paperwork before he started the job, and therefore I am not anxious to call them to take care of the tank issues. The gal I talked to, for all intents and purposes, pretty much hung up on me. I since called three other plumbers and got phone estimates of the exact work that was done and those bids were from $250- $270, which is the range I had expected to pay.

Description of Work
Replaced one kitchen faucet and one small sink faucet, both of which I had purchased. Replaced float /fill device in two toilet tanks, installed shut-off valve under kitchen sink, and a minor adjustment on drain stop on bathroom faucet.

04/29/2014

Sandra M.

This is an update since the excavation. I had a problem with the inside pipes backing up into the floor drain and my indoor pipes. I called the company to ask about them coming back out, as when they did the water blast on the first visit, waste came back up out of the sewer line. Well, I travel a lot and did not realize there was still waste from that visit backed up in the pipes in my home. I called Cali and she did not respond in a concerned way, stating it wasn't anything they did, quoted me a price to come back out and snake the main drain or sewer line again and a travel fee. She gave me some times they may be able to come back out here almost as though it was an inconvenience. I explained that I felt it was a remaining job from the original visit that was not taken into consideration by the plumbers when the sewer shot back up due to the broken line. I am also questioning why they were going to do the hydro treatment not knowing what type of sewer line I have, which is the heavy paper, and during the excavation the plumber performing the work said it is not a good idea to use that treatment due to the type of line. I called the actual plumber on his cell number given to me at the time of the digging who did the excavation and he was tied up and said he would call me right back. He never called back. So, given these facts, some drain cleaner and a plunger on my part to get the back up out of my pipes, and possibly another future visit from a plumber , I am changing my original review due to the fact that after spending 3450.00 with them they have no concern or urgency about remedying my problem. I will hand it to the plumber doing the excavation, he is very skilled, however the company did not respond to my issue after the fact in a positive way, and I am removing my original review.

Description of Work
Excavation to replace sewer line break

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

03/28/2014

James P.

They brought in a camera to show me where the clog was and what it was from. They had a decent price, wore plastic over thier boots and cleaned up well. I was satisfied with the fee and the staff.

Description of Work
Opened up a clog from the home to the sewer.

Category drain cleaning

Plumbing Specialties

Plumbing Specialties has been providing our best services to Omaha and surrounding areas since 2009. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service is guaranteed when you work with us. We are licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing Contractor. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. Our mission at Plumbing Specialties is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with Plumbing Specialties. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch with us today.

Dan Fay Plumbing

Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Advantage Plumbing

Super Service Award Winners since 2013! We are a small family owned company. I try to provide the best possible service to my customers at all times as well as keep our overhead low so we can pass those savings on to all customers. When we leave your home I want all my customers to feel like they had a job well done at a fair price and if they have any future plumbing problems they know who to call and the reasons why. We can meet all your in home plumbing needs from basic service to large remodel projects for your home. We also provide a variety of commercial services. Please make us your first and only call. All estimates are free, but travel fees will apply.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

plumber, plumbing services, frozen pipe repair, drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, hot water heater repair, root removal, hydro jetting, video inspection service, plumbing installation, bathroom remodeling, disposal repair