Smith Painting, LLC

Founded 2014 •

Located In:

Omaha, NE 68107

Since 2014, we have been specializing in interior and exterior painting services! PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

N/A

interior painting (13)house painting (10)epoxy flooring (1)

01/28/2021

Rich H.

I use his service occasionally. He was an excellent painter. You would like him to do more.

Description of Work
Interior and deck painting.

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

01/28/2021

Scott H.

He was a great painter. He was very personable. He had pride in his work. I would hire him again to do the exterior painting next year.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

01/27/2021

Marie T.

It went great. He did what he was supposed to do.

Description of Work
He did interior painting at my other residence before I moved out.

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

01/27/2021

Ryan N.

It was good. It turned out really great. He showed up on time. He was reasonably priced. No complaints. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
He worked on my floors he did epoxy coating.

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

01/25/2021

Cookie J.

It was good. He was on time, he gave me an estimate on time, he was here did the job and stayed on his quote and the job was very good. I have recommended him several times with my friends and family.

Description of Work
He painted my interior ceiling.

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

Chris A.

Jeff and his guys did a great job at painting a 94,000 sf assisted living facility for me in Norfolk, Ne. I have also used him before on various other commercial projects.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

KT T.

Smith Painting, LLC did an excellent job painting my home. Jeff's expertise and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend him to everyone and use his services again in the near future.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Carrie C.

Jeff was great to work with, he made the process easy and delivered! We received many compliments from our neighbors.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Jan G.

My rough cedar siding had not been stained in over 10 years so it needed a lot of prep and repair before staining. I had a hard time choosing a color and Jeff patiently allowed me to apply several before choosing the one that was perfect. (He had to remove the stains I didn't choose so that was no small gesture!) The house was beautiful when he was finished. I will definitely ask him come back when my house is ready to stain again!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

jo B.

I had Smith Painting paint the inside of my house--all the rooms upstairs and he did a fantastic job. He put everything back if it was too heavy or big to move. I thought he did a great job inside so I hired him back to paint the outside of my house. Still very pleased and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

Interior and exterior painting services. PLEASE CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME!