Seykora Lawn Care

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2016

Lawn care with the customer in mind. Our services include mowing, fertilization, aeration, leaf removal, spring/fall cleanup, bush trimming, mulch and snow removal....

Out on a Limb

Out on a Limb

Whether the task is commercial residential or even municipal, Out on Limb can manage the job. Out on Limb has enhanced the area in and around Omaha, Nebraska for many years, and customers continue to call back. We are fully certified and insured, with documentation available upon request. As a long-standing member of the International Society or Arboriculture, the standards of the work executed is consistently beyond the minimum professional requirements. Out on Limb arborists are trained in the latest techniques and methods within the Tree service industry. Out on Limb is the only name that matters for your tree needs. Additional Contact- Mike Anderson

06/18/2017

Excellent. Keeps me informed of any possible delays. Answers any and all questions or concerns. Offers snow removal during the winter as needed should I be out of town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn care and occasional fertilizer care.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

02/20/2017

He has done an excellent job! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been doing my snow removal this winter (2016 - 2017).

CATEGORY snow removal

01/05/2017

He was very prompt and professional. He arrived on time and the work was completed in a very careful manner. Very fair in price. He measured my yard so I only paid for the exact size of my yard not just a flat rate. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration and overseeding

11/12/2016

The job was done very well. It was timely, thorough, and beyond what I asked. I really liked the friendliness of the owner and the professional way he handled the job. I would use them again in a minute! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General clean up, weeding and trimming.

11/10/2016

He has always done an excellent job. He has been very reliable. We would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned our yard. He also mowed our lawn and trimmed our bushes while we were on vacation.

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing, fertilization, aeration, leaf removal, spring/fall cleanup, mulch, bush trimming and snow removal.