Pittman Animal Hospital

With Angi since April 2010

05/08/2016

Quick, comfortable, and caring. Dr. Trost is so kind and gentle with my dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clipped toenails and drained my beagle's anal glands.

03/13/2015

We have been going here for years & have always appreciated what Dr. Trost & staff can do.  When one of our dogs was injured on a weekend we went to an "emergency vet" we were quoted $3500.00 to treat the dog & told it might not work.  We love our pets but $3500.00 was out of range. We took him & to Dr. Trost on a Monday morning& was told $350.00 & that it might not work, but at $350.00 that was  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recent visit was update on shots for current pet license.

02/25/2015

My beagle has separation anxiety and I can't even go into another room without her. He is very affordable.  He is very busy but that’s because he’s good.  He tries to get as many animals in as he possibly can.  He’s very efficient and very effective.  He’s very gentle with my pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Pittman as my vet.  I have a Beagle and a Chiweenie. I last saw him when my Chiweenie had back issues.  He also does the nails on my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

03/18/2013

I went in on a Saturday morning to have my puppy get her 8 week puppy shots. I had to wait with about 8 other dogs and cats with their owners int he waiting room. when they called my dog's name I went into the same room as all of the other animals had gone into, without it being sanitized and the doc gave my puppy her shots. He did not do a "check up" or even weigh my puppy. I had to ask if I coul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have found that Pittman is a good place to take my dog and cat to get booster shots etc, but would hesitate taking them for anything more serious. i.e. labs or surgery. I say this because the office does not seem clean and there is only a single appointment room. I also am not a fan of waiting in the lobby with other pets and owers without a room specifically for me and my pet. Pittman does not seem to have specific appointment times and tells you to come in and you will be seen in the order you arrive, this can be a good thing, but can also be very frustrating when trying to get the appointment done around your own schedule.

11/08/2011

I give them an A across the board and will use them in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Pittman Animal Hospital for veterinary services, in September, 2011.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinariy including internal medicine, surgery, dentistry, prescriptions, nutrition counseling, microchip ID, flea & tick control, medicated baths, overnight care, day care, boarding & grooming.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa