LANOHA NURSERY

With Angi since December 2008

DBA: DF LANAHA LANDSCAPE NURSERY INC. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: JASON LANOHA....

M & A Tree Service

M&A Tree service and Tree Removal provides professional tree care for residential, townhome, apartments, developers, commercial and government customers. We maintain a high level of safety, quality and professionalism for every client. By following ANSI standards, such as spikeless pruning of trees and having a Certified Arborist on staff. And having the proper equipment, licensing and insurance to effectively handle all your tree removal / tree trimming needs. So you are completely satisfied with the end result of your tree service project. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. Please check out our awesome reviews from around the web, BBB, HomeAdvisor And Facebook

Premier Tree Professionals

Visit us at www.premiertreeprofessionals.com for more information. We’re are licensed Arborists and are proud to be able to provide our tree services throughout Omaha and the surrounding area. We are trained in the proper pruning techniques for healthy tree development. Not only can we remove unwanted trees from your property, we can also help your existing trees look their best and remain healthy year-round. Through our skills in identifying and diagnosing disease and decay, we can additionally help you prevent issues from spreading to healthy trees. Our highly skilled professionals have the right equipment to get the job done quickly and safely, saving you time and money. Let our premier customer service take the worry away from any job, large or small! *10% OFF JOBS UNTIL MAY 1ST!*

Nature's Helper Inc

Nature's Helper helps you keep your lawn lush and green all season long. We specialize in repairing sprinkler systems to run at their peak performance as well as installing water-efficient sprinkler systems. We give our customers options to have components installed that match their budget. We also offer a complete 6 Visit Fertilizer Program, along with aerating and over-seeding. And when the holidays draw near, we install premier holiday lighting packages. Our staff is customer-focused to make sure that each customer has a positive experience with us. We have been among the Best of Omaha winners for 12 years! Call us today and let us help you enjoy your outdoor green spaces!

12/03/2008

Once again I called and complained about the condition the trees were in. My complaint fell on deaf ears. I contacted Jason, his tree man contacted me and assured me that the trees were healthy. I watered the trees and within a month one evergreen tree was completely brown, now another one four months later is completely brown. I maintain that these trees were close to if not dead when they arrived at our acreage and should be replaced and another two year warranty applied to them. They refuse, they say they will replace them once. I say that if they brought out trees that were alive and healthy, they would still be alive today. They brought me trees that were improperly cared for and refuse to satisfy me. I invited them to come out to look at them a week after they were planted. They never came. I made several phone calls and wrote two letters with no satisfaction. I want these two trees replanted with another two year warranty. I would also like the trees with broken branches that were damaged in the move, trimmed properly to prevent any disease or more stress on the trees. I would think a reputable company would do this without a problem.

Description of Work
I purchased 11 trees to be planted and mulched on my acreage. I was told it would take about two weeks barring any rainy weather. After three sunny weeks had passed without rain, no trees were planted, and I did not receive any contact from them, I called. By this time we were having a week of rain (the fourth week). All I got was excuses about how the sales clerk should have told me it would take longer than 2 weeks. Finally a month later they came out and planted the trees. The trees were in very poor condition, major branches were destroyed in the transportation. The trees were planted, damage branches were left hanging to die on the trees.

Category landscaping

GARDEN CENTER: HOME & GARDEN ACCESSORIES, PLANTS, GREENHOUSE; RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING, TURF MAINTENANCE, FERTILIZATION, TREE MAINTENANCE, HARDSCAPING.