KC MECHANICAL

Nebraska: Contractors
11/01/2022

13526 L St

Omaha, NE 68137

KC Mechanical Service was founded by a longtime HVAC professional, Kyle Schnoor, who comes from over 13 years of HVAC experience. We provide both residential and commercial construction, service, sales, and installation. Customer service and relationships is what we focus on. Since 2011 we have built up a business based solely on referrals and repeat customers. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to work on all types of equipment from the typical residential furnace and A/C, to geo-thermal systems, heat pumps, boilers, in floor heating systems, ductless mini-split systems, unit heaters, radiant heading, steam boilers, and packaged units....

HVAC Companies (10)

07/06/2021

Gary L.

There were a number of problems that were encountered, including a traffic accident while enroute to the the jobsite with the equipment, but KC Mechanical overcame the problems and produced a great installation and final product. They are a great company and provided a very competitive price. I would definitely hire them again for future work.

Description of Work
Replace Furnace and A/C

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

07/20/2020

Laurilyn W.

KC Mechanical was very responsive. They called with a quote and were able to schedule sooner than I expected. They had a cancellation in their schedule and were able to come sooner than scheduled. The technician Rich was polite and went about his work with little to no interruptions to my work nor did he interupt my husband's nap. The work was completed in a timely manner with no problems for the exact price quoted.

Description of Work
Furnace and A/C inpection and cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/16/2020

Rodney A.

Excellent, they made sure to install and have the AC running the first day followed by completing the Furnace installation on the following day. Very professional and detailed - installation included attaching platform to foundation for AC unit and installing/connecting outside PVC intake/exhaust for the Furnace (high efficiency). A minor temperature calibration problem on the new thermostat was noticed on the third day - we called it in and told them to come over only when it fit into their schedule since it did not affect the AC from running correctly - we simply lowered the temperature setting to match the offset calibration - Mike came over that afternoon to fix, he wanted a happy customer - Excellent service.

Description of Work
New Furnace/AC System to replace current 20yr. old units

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

06/04/2020

Donna W.

Great! Was so impressed because I listed with Angie's List, received a phone call w/i an hour, and Kyle was out w/i another hour! A working AC in 3 hours--in 93 degree heat. Mike was very friendly and easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Repair AC

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

04/29/2020

Danny S.

AC motor replacement

Description of Work
Kyle did an awesome job! We reached out to him on Monday and by Tuesday morning he had completed the repair. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

04/21/2020

Becky C.

I have always been so impressed with how quickly someone is able to come out and help us when working with KC Mechanical. Their office manager, Justine, is great to work with! She answers questions that help troubleshoot problems and is transparent about pricing! We use KC Mechanical every time we need help with our AC!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/21/2020

Tricia C.

They are the best!!!!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

04/14/2020

Anna M.

Extremely happy I chose KC Mechanical to replace my furnace and AC unit. I was impressed by their workmanship, quality equipment, and affordable pricing. Kyle was great to work with and followed through with everything he said. My old furnace was installed in a tricky tight area and Kyle let me know in advance they may have to uninstall my water heater as well as cut out dry wall. Thankfully that didn't have to happen because the installer went above and beyond and took extra install time to work in such a cramped space. I had the work completed 2.5 years and have had zero issues with my new system. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

04/14/2020

Anna M.

Awesome, Kyle was great to work with.

Description of Work
A/C and Furnace Replacement

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

10/09/2017

Michael B.

I am leaving this review to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding work by KC Mechanical in installing a new Trane heating and cooling system in our home. Even to my untrained eye, the quality of the workmanship is very apparent. The whole system has the look of work performed by a skilled craftsman, as opposed to someone just trying to get in and out as quick as possible. In particular, I appreciated how neat and orderly and well secured all the piping and drain lines ended up! I also wanted to pay my compliments to their installation technician, Mike. He was extremely courteous and professional and at the start and end of every day checked with us to make sure everything was OK. We really appreciated his care and concern and good-natured attitude! I couldn't be more impressed and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to recommend KC Mechanical to the next person I hear asking for a recommendation for a trustworthy HVAC company.

Description of Work
Inspection of current heating and cooling system, installation of new system

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

We work on all types of equipment from the typical residential furnace and A/C, to geo-thermal systems, heat pumps, boilers, in floor heating systems, ductless mini-split systems, unit heaters, radiant heading, steam boilers, and packaged units.

Duct Cleaning