HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INC

Nebraska: Contractors
06/01/2021

8801 F St

Omaha, NE 68127

At Home Pride Contractors we strive to exceed our customer’s perception of what quality workmanship is all about. Our success is a result of paying attention to detail and performing at a high level for a fair price. We are a family owned and operated business with years of experience in the home improvement industry with specializations in roofing, siding, windows and gutters. Home Pride has built our reputation around the highest quality of professional service, products and craftsmanship. We look forward to the opportunity to help your dreams become a reality. Home Pride proudly serves the greater Omaha area as well as most of eastern Nebraska and western Iowa....

3.8

4.1

4.1

3.9

roofing (33)gutter repair (10)siding companies (7)general contractors (6)door installation (1)window replacement (1)

12/21/2020

The process went by fast and took care of the repair in no time at all.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/19/2020

Home pride came out and inspected my roof the day I called. Excellent, customer service. If you need any roofing, siding, or gutters I would highly recommend giving them a call. Call Diego 402-979-4561

Description of Work
Gutters and shingle repairs

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

12/17/2020

I chose Home Pride Contractors to install a new roof and gutters after a hailstorm last year. They were prompt, professional, and did quality work. The crew uncovered an issue the vent pipe when taking off the old singles. The owner Michelle, immediately came on-site to make sure it was safe to replace that area of the roof. Overall, exceptional customer service. A+ for Home Pride.

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter Installation

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

12/17/2020

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter Installation

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you and your business. We hope to be able to work together again soon. Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

12/16/2020

Came to do an inspection at my house. Very knowledgeable and friendly! Names were Nick and Tiffany

Description of Work
Inspection on my roof.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

12/16/2020

It went great! Nick and Tiffany were huge helps!! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

12/16/2020

Great job. Nick was very professional and made us feel at ease. The job was done in a timely manner. We appreciated that Nick stayed in constant communication with us throughout the process.

Description of Work
roof and gutter

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you and are pleased to hear of your positive experience with Nick. We are grateful to have such wonderful team members and customers such as yourself. Thank you for your business.

12/16/2020

Blair was great! Felt like he was looking out for our best interest! He showed up wearing a mask, was very friendly and responsive when I had questions

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

08/09/2020

I am so please in Traylee Praks honestly and professionalisms. I was interested in having a attic fan installed but he explained I didn’t need one. He could have been told me otherwise but it’s obvious Tray has a good morale sales ethic Home Pride should be proud of. This company in the future has my business and I definitely recommend Traylee!!

Description of Work
Estimate on attic fan

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

03/06/2020

It was really good. They are great to work with. My project manager was Matt Ryan. He was very receptive to questions and concerns. And will always get back within a day or two with my calls

Description of Work
They did my windows, and replace front door/roof.

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 12/29/2019

VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, VINYL SIDING & CUSTOM TRIM, GUTTER PROTECTION SYSTEM- LEAF-PROOF GUTTER GUARDS, PROFESSIONAL ROOFING SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available