Garage Revolution LLC

Dept of Labor
03/15/2021

8901 J St # 4

Omaha, NE 68127

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We provide premier epoxy garage floor coatings in the Omaha area. We us a polyaspartic clear coat and we offer a 15yr warranty. Our product creates moisture barrier against hydrostatic pressure. Although rare, it is nice to know it's there!...

epoxy flooring (7)professional organizers (2)

03/31/2018

Theresa S.

Garage Revolution did a fantastic job finishing our garage floor. Their service was quick and clean and the floor looks amazing! Would definitely recommend their services!!!

Description of Work
Garage floor epoxy coating

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

Thank you for your business.

08/21/2017

Craig B.

very well done

Description of Work
garage floor

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you for your business.

04/06/2017

Becky R.

Excellent communication. The crew showed up on time and the job was completed on time. We have received so many complements on the floor! I highly recommend. We had to work around weather, but with the awesome communication we didn't mind at all. A little bit of communication always goes a long way.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing the install and we appreciate the business. Jon, Garage Revolution

11/21/2016

James S.

They arrived on time, made minor repairs to the floor, ran a grinder across the floor to prepare it, and then applied two epoxy coats, the color flakes, and finally the top coat. The entire floor was completed in a single day and I parked on it after two days. They installed the cabinets a week later, and I now have a remarkably well-organized, attractive garage. After twenty winters, the floor had minor damage from road salt and debris, and now I think it's ready to go another twenty.

Description of Work
I hired Garage Revolution to resurface my garage floor with an epoxy coating, color flakes, and a polyaspartic top coat. My research led me to think that this process is likely the best currently available. I also purchased several Gladiator cabinets, and Garage Revolution assembled and installed them.

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

Review for Garage Revolution LLC - 8901 J St, Omaha, NE - 33969319

Thank you.

11/21/2016

James S.

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

Thank you for the kind review. We enjoyed the project. Let me know if you ever have any issues. -Jon

07/14/2016

Heather S.

Very professional, showed up on time and we are very happy with the results. So far, it seems really durable and it looks nicer than some competitors work. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Garage floor coating for our 3 car garage

Cost $4.25

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

Thank you for the kind words.

03/17/2016

Cortney C.

The entire process went very smoothly. The gentleman who I met with before and after the project for the estimate and billing was very professional, gave a detailed estimate, and answered all of my questions. They actual project only took a day, and I was able to park in the garage just two days later. The finished product is fantastic, and is warrantied for 15 years. It's much better than what I could have done myself with supplies from the hardware store.

Description of Work
I got a new epoxy coating for my garage floor. They repaired cracks and imperfections and used a mechanical grinder on the entire floor before applying the epoxy coating.

Work Completed On 02/19/2016

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed the project. Let me know if you ever need anything else. -Jon

Epoxy Garage Floors. Cabinets & Organization.

Visa, MasterCard, Check