Everlast Exteriors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2013

Our mission is simple, provide premium products and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed. No money down, free estimates, free inspections.

2022 Super Service Award

roofing (144)gutter repair (52)siding companies (23)window replacement (12)skylight installation (8)house painting (7)mold removal (2)pressure washing (2)gutter cleaning (2)deck cleaning (1)chimney repair (13)masonry (3)

12/16/2022

Chris G.

Everlast exteriors is a very professional company they were out in a timely manner to replace my roof for me I had absolutely no problems with them at all I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced after a storm

12/11/2021

Luis A.

They were awesome, couldn’t be more happier with the work they did.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

11/28/2021

antonio A.

Everlast Exteriors did an exterior renovation for us and we could not be happier. They do quality work. We have used them before on other investment homes. They are very skilled and knowledgeable. Make the right decision and Hire Everlast Exteriors

Description of Work
New Roof including sheeting, New windows, Gutters & siding repair

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

11/09/2021

Cynthia P.

They did a great job on our roof and gutters. It really enhances the look of our house.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

09/16/2020

Tammy S.

This company is TOP NOTCH! They quoted the best price of any other roofing company ( and there were several ) They explained their services completely and answered all my questions honestly. They even worked with my insurance company to help me get the best solution. possible. They kept me informed every step of the way. They roofed my house garage and a shed all in one day and left my yard spotless afterwards. My roof looks amazing!! What a professional and talented crew! Trust me... these guys don't disappoint!

Description of Work
New roof on house ,garage and shed.

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/13/2020

Jean M.

Very well; owner Brent is very astute and dedicated; high quality work with evident expertise and hard working crew. Communication and trust very appreciated. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Complete new roof and replace skylights

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

08/31/2020

David B.

They sent two guys over, and those guys solved it well and promptly. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Fix for the chimney cap to prevents birds from getting into the chimney

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

07/09/2020

Philip A.

I hired Everlast because I had worked with them in the past and I knew I could count on them to stand by their work. The project I hired them for was exterior work on a full renovation on a rental property of mine. The house was in really bad shape and had several issues, that other contractors had missed. The work with them went smooth, they notified me of additional issues and offered options on how we could properly adress them.

Description of Work
I needed someone I could trust to be able properly repair previous roofing, siding, and gutter mistakes.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

06/20/2020

Erin E.

Everlast exteriors replaced my roof and gutters and I am very pleased with their work and professionalism. I would recommend Everlast Exteriors for your roofing and gutter needs.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement/Roof Repair

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/20/2020

Antonio A.

As a real estate professional and investor, we have used Everlast Exteriors over and over again, for over 10 years. Many of my clients have used them for work as well, all very happy! This project Everlast Did a complete exterior renovation on the home. Removed and replaced The Roof and Sheeting using impact resistant shingles that got us a 25 % discount on our insurance premium. Reflashed chimney. Improved attic ventilation. Remediated Mold in attic. Repaired cracked/missing vinyl siding. Replaced the gutters and downspouts and all windows. Very happy with the products and workmanship!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced using Roof and sheeting with impact resistant shingles that got us a 25 % discount on our insurance premium. Reflashed chimney. Improved attic ventilation. Remediated Mold in attic. Repaired cracked/missing vinyl siding. Replaced the gutters and downspouts and all Windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, chimney repair, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Review for Everlast Exteriors - 11319 P St, Omaha, NE - 38580004

04/28/2020

Christopher T.

Great service. Last years hailstorm made a dent on the roof. Everlast worked when they could, did a fine job and worked with our insurance company for a basically painless experience. They were fantastic

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

08/13/2019

maynard D.

Very professional and expert work done. Poor guys had to work up in my attic in the blazing heat, but they were super nice and cleaned up after themselves everyday. The foreman explained in detail what the issue was and how they were going to fix and prevent it from happening again. They were delayed several times starting the job, but they did communicate all the delays with me and the delays were not excessive. Identified a few other issues that needed to be addressed. I did some but not all of them and I felt no pressure to do additional work.

Description of Work
roof vents and gutters.

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

07/02/2018

Darrell A.

Beyond exceptional. In addition to quality work, Brent made suggestions based on my comments that far exceeded my expectations. What started as repairing damaged siding a roofing due to hail resulted in a transformation of the front elevation. Brent is a tradesman and an artist!

Description of Work
Siding, Roofing, Gutters & Downspouts

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

06/19/2018

Frank C.

This is the second time I have used Everlast Exteriors and they did not disappoint. The responsiveness was quick and they repaired the roof within a few days of me contacting them. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
Replacement of damaged & missing roof shingles

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

06/07/2018

Rupal P.

Owner Brent is a very helpful and just a cool guy. We had our gutter issues and he was very detailed in explaining options and reasons for problems. Work was done quickly and neatly. Definitely hiring for more work.

Description of Work
Gutters redirected and replaced

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

05/31/2018

Deana O.

My current roof was done poorly, so whenever its really windy we lose a few shingles. Every time I call, Brent returns my call the same day and usually has someone come out the very next day or two to perform the repairs. They do a good job and are reasonably priced. If we ever need to completely replace our roof, we will definitely call Everlast Exteriors. They have a lifetime guarantee for any roof they install.

Description of Work
Minor roof repair

04/19/2018

Sarah C.

Roof was originally replaced by Everlast Exteriors in Spring 2017. The experience at that point was exemplary as well, but this time around really shines. As it turns out we were unfortunate enough to receive bad shingles from Tamko. We found this out during the inspection to sell this house. Brent at Everlast Exteriors went above and beyond any reasonable expectation of service from a contractor. He confirmed the manufacturing defect with manufacturer, did the initial paperwork and kept me in the loop the entire time. He was able to get a new roof on the house within a week from first contact. The level of professionalism and customer service displayed by this company is something extremely rare nowadays. If I could rate Brent/Everlast Exteriors higher than an A I absolutely would. They literally saved the sale of my house.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

04/04/2018

Jamie G.

Brent and his company are amazing! You will not be dissapointed and the work performed is neat and of excellant quality. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace the Roof

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

12/20/2017

James C.

It went well. Not too much communication as they primarily communicated directly through insurance, but I was kept in the loop enough.

Description of Work
New roof at two properties.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

11/08/2017

Kris M.

Brent was very responsive and provided a thorough estimate. He recommended several options for the replacement of my asbestos roof, and his team did an outstanding job on the new installation. He made sure that the asbestos removal was completed according to all safety requirements by a licensed company. The end product looks great, and the work is absolute quality. I’ve recommended this company to several others!

Description of Work
Replaced house and garage roof & gutters due to storm damage

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

09/22/2017

Antonio A.

Brent did an excellent job in communicating with us and the insurance company to get the maximum out of our insurance coverage. Came in at better than what we had estimated our repairs to be and did excellent work. Did a custom one piece job on the exterior vinyl curved windows that no one else could offer us. Excellent job all around.

Description of Work
Needed hail/wind damage repair/replacement to roof & gutters. Replace rotten siding. Paint entire exterior of house. Replace vinyl casings around vinyl windows.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2016

09/15/2017

Sherry H.

Job was completed as expected. Minor issue fixed quickly.

Description of Work
Tear off and new roof. Skylight replaced

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

08/28/2017

Kathy E.

Timely, great customer service and focus. Looks great and quality work

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

08/23/2017

Richard P.

Excellent. Brent and company did great job getting everything done and on time.

Description of Work
Roofing, Gutters, Window moldings

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows