ENTREMANURE K-9 WASTE REMOVAL

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2010

Owner operated by Brent Jorgensen. Pricing & specials: please check website....

Midwest Pest Control

Midwest Pest Control

Midwest Pest Control is your number one locally owned and operated Pest Control business to take care of spiders, wasps, ants, rodents, and much more. Family owned, Midwest Pest focuses on bringing the best customer service with our service guarantee. Every certified professional is individually trained, giving you peace of mind that your home is in good hands.

02/24/2017

Do a great job cleaning up after our dogs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean-up after dogs

CATEGORY pooper scoopers

05/27/2015

I have been a customer for the past two years and they have never missed a pick up. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a similar service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Waste Removal from yard

CATEGORY lawn service,pooper scoopers

05/02/2015

Faithfully stop by to remove dog waste and always leave a couple doggie treats at the end. Great value and happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Canine clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/14/2015

Brent is a super conscientious young man who does great work. He is easy to work with and always spends time answering my questions. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have this company for dog waste removal and lawn service for several years now.

CATEGORY lawn service,pooper scoopers

03/20/2014

Brent has a great customer service orientation and knows his business. He gave me a date and time and followed through. He is easy to work with and responsible. I will work with him from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the dog waste.

CATEGORY pooper scoopers

Thanks [member name removed], it's always nice to visit with someone like you. I also appreciate the opportunity to help out with the lawn and snow, means a lot to me when you sign up for one of my services and then keep calling me for help with others, so thank you for the opportunity to continue earning your trust and respect.

Waste removal (all areas), Mowing (Omaha), Fall/spring clean-up/hedge trimming (Omaha), Fertilization & weed control, aeration & aeration over seeding (Omaha), Snow removal (Omaha).

NA