DEPENDABLE LAWN CARE

With Angi since August 2006

4.4

Hectors Lawn and Snow removal

Specializing in LAWN AND YARD CARE AND HAULING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Limitless Landscape

We have the experience and dedication to bring your outdoor dreams to reality! Specializing in landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor living areas, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Nature's Helper Inc

Nature's Helper helps you keep your lawn lush and green all season long. We specialize in repairing sprinkler systems to run at their peak performance as well as installing water-efficient sprinkler systems. We give our customers options to have components installed that match their budget. We also offer a complete 6 Visit Fertilizer Program, along with aerating and over-seeding. And when the holidays draw near, we install premier holiday lighting packages. Our staff is customer-focused to make sure that each customer has a positive experience with us. We have been among the Best of Omaha winners for 12 years! Call us today and let us help you enjoy your outdoor green spaces!

10/23/2017

I was not at home when they came out. I saw nothing different in the yard either so I was not aware that they even came out. Then I got an invoice in the mail for $242.00! According the invoice, they sprayed the lawn for weeds ($43.00) but there was some mixup on their part and they also did a lot of other work I never requested which amounted to $242.00! I contacted the company and spoke to the o...

Description of Work
In August I called this company to have them "spray my lawn for weeds". Shortly afterwards I happened to notice a strange man walking around my front yard. I went out to speak with him and realized he was from Dependable Lawn Care. I told him that I needed to have my "lawn sprayed for the weeds". He did not write it down. He walked around the property and left.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

09/06/2016

Category landscaping

09/06/2016

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

08/30/2006

Dependable Lawn Care does a good job on my lawn every week. We are happy with the service. They are dependable and timely. They are here every Thursday unless it is raining. Our lawn looks good. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Dependable Lawn Care does the cutting and trimming of our lawn once a week.

Category lawn service