CORNERSTONE REMODELING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2008

LICENSE: #25430. City of Omaha License #12511 A+ Rating with BBB for 9 years!...

Pyramid Roofing Inc. is a roofing, siding and window contractor serving residential and commercial customers in the greater Omaha, NE, and Sarpy County area. We specialize in re-roofs, asphalt shingles and cedar shakes on all types of residential and commercial buildings. Since 1993, our employees have delivered quality workmanship resulting in high customer satisfaction. Our professional roofers take pride in their workmanship, and we’ll guarantee it with a 5-year warranty on all labor! Our services include, but are not limited to: • Roofing • Siding • Gutters • Windows • Asbestos removal • Hail damage repairs We also provide excellent services on other installations, such as chimneys, downspouts, drains, fascia, flashing, skylights and soffits. We are licensed and insured, and all work is warranted. We use top brands, including Fraser Cedar, DaVinci Roofscapes, Tamko, CertainTeed, GAF/Elk and Atlas. From additions to warehouses and everything in between, we know roofing. Visit us online to see what our customers say about our work and learn more about our company and our products. So, give us a call and schedule your free estimate today!

At Home Pride Contractors we strive to exceed our customer’s perception of what quality workmanship is all about. Our success is a result of paying attention to detail and performing at a high level for a fair price. We are a family owned and operated business with years of experience in the home improvement industry with specializations in roofing, siding, windows and gutters. Home Pride has built our reputation around the highest quality of professional service, products and craftsmanship. We look forward to the opportunity to help your dreams become a reality. Home Pride proudly serves the greater Omaha area as well as most of eastern Nebraska and western Iowa.

05/30/2020

Perfect. They did a beautiful job on both jobs. They started and finished on time and in budget.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,woodworking,home remodeling

02/10/2020

Cornerstone Remodeling just completed my basement remodel and I could not be happier. I was impressed from the very beginning when Aaron came to my home to listen to what I had in mind for this project. He gave me a detailed estimate of the cost of each step of my remodel. He was careful with my budget. His crew was professional and courteous throughout the whole process and they worked with my sc...

Description of Work
Basement remodel (Kitchen and Bathroom)

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

08/15/2019

We hired Cornerstone Remodeling to update our kitchen and main bathroom. We also had a patio door replaced. On our kitchen remodel we needed to keep the existing cabinets, tear out a closet and add new cabinets to match. Aaron had good ideas on how we could cost effectively accomplish the goal. The kitchen turned out great. The crew we had was fantastic. Clayton was so good about keeping me inform...

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath remodel

02/06/2019

Our experiences with the Cornerstone team have been great! Cornerstone kept us well-informed on the status of the projects, answered all our questions and made sure the projects were done to ensure our complete satisfaction. We will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel, Basement Repair

02/05/2019

Smooth process and informed along the way. It turned out better than we had imagined:)

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

Top quality residential remodeling: kitchens, bathrooms, basement finishing, decks, windows, tile, carpentry, etc. Contact us today for a Free Estimate!