Big Red's Guaranteed Clean

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2006

Guaranteed Clean has operated in the Omaha area since it was founded by Rex Anderson in 1985. In October of 2006 Guaranteed Clean was merged with another longstanding Omaha company: Big Red Carpet Cleaning. Both companies operate now as "Big Red's Guaranteed Clean". We offer services 24/7 and offer open account terms with approved credit. Special financing can be arranged through select realtors for our "Pay at Closing" Option for folks selling a home in the metro area....

No matter the weather, we want clean air circulating through our homes to keep our families warm or cold. Over time, despite our routine efforts to keep our homes clean, the hustle and bustle of our hectic schedules simply don’t allow for us to keep key dust and grime collectors like your carpet or air ducts clean. We’re here to relieve you of the cleaning projects you just can’t seem to get to. Omaha Cleaning Connection is your premier carpet and air duct cleaning company in Omaha, NE, boasting over 35 years of industry experience.

Call us today for all your cleaning needs!

Empire services offers residential and commercial carpet cleaning in the Omaha area since 1997. We pride ourselves with upfront pricing and very minimal up costs with the exception of very difficult uncommon stains. We also offer carpet protection applications, pet stain treatments, carpet deodorizing, and furniture and mattress cleaning, Our preferred method of carpet cleaning is to steam and extraction which is the most proven way to ensure the removal of dirt and stains.

03/28/2018

I hired them to clean a chair which had been stained pretty badly by pets. They were able to get it almost like-new condition! I was very impressed. Highly recommened.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank [Member Name Removed] for your business and kind words. We appreciate you!!

01/04/2018

Big Red was very reasonable on their prices compared to other businesses. They did an exceptional job and I have had no problems since. One of things I liked best was they weren't pushy about cleaning the carpet. I went ahead and had them clean 3 rooms and was very happy that I did. The price was really reasonable as well.

Description of Work
I needed to have my carpet stretched.

07/05/2017

Very well! We had moved most of the small items and Big Red handled the rest! Very easy, smooth process.

Description of Work
Carpet was cleaned and ottoman cleaned.

06/09/2017

It went relatively well. I know the poor guy was working hard, it was a very hot, very humid day; and he worked on the basement for over 3 hours. The biggest fault was ours, I believe we had let that carpet go too long without a professional cleaning. Oh, and at one time we had 7 dogs. The basement is my husband's man cave and I seldom ventured it. I should have. The doggy smell was mostly eradica...

Description of Work
We needed our basement carpet cleaned, dog spots removed and some rust spots removed.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review and understanding the limitations of the cleaning processes. I would be happy to send a tech back at no charge just to make sure those stains you mentioned cannot be removed. With heavy soiling and severe spotting the soils often penetrate the carpet backing. When this happens, it is not uncommon for "wicking" to occur as the carpet dries. If that is...

06/04/2017

Rex has been doing this a long time, and he is very helpful and service-oriented. He agreed to meet my deadline, offered a volume discount, and lowered the price further when the price was still a bit above what I had budgeted. (I was going to simply skip cleaning a couple of them, but he insisted on cleaning all of them for my target price.) Three of the rugs were delivered by my deadline, and th...

Description of Work
I had seven Oriental-style rugs that had been stored in a garage for four years while we were living in an apartment. We wanted them cleaned when we bought a new house in which we planned to install wood floors.

Category oriental rug cleaning

CARPET CLEANING, CARPET RESTRETCHING/REPAIR, PET ODOR REMOVAL, AIT DUCT CLEANING, ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING, HARD SURFACE FLOOR CARE, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, VINYL TILE CLEAN/WAX/BUFF, CONCRETE CLEANING/SEALING, ENTRANCE MATTING SALES, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, KOOL-AID SPOT REMOVAL, WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & MOLD REMEDIATION.

You'll love our service, or it's free!