Associated Siding & Remodeling

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2010

6384 Ponderosa Dr

Omaha, NE 68137

We are a full service locally owned siding and remodeling company located in Omaha for over 35 years. If you need new steel, vinyl, wood or cement board siding installation or your looking for a window replacement contractor or a deck builder or you need roofing repair or replacement due to hail damage Associated Siding & Remodeling is your best choice for all your home improvement needs....

08/29/2019

Thomas P.

Another great experience with Associated Siding and Remodeling. We had a hail storm that did damage to our roof and also the downspouts that we just had ASR put on when they did our siding. Our siding was not damaged at all since we had Pat’s crew put on steel siding which is very tough. We might not even have turned in the hail damage but Pat said it would be a good idea to have them look at the roof because of the damage to our deck, downspouts, windows etc. Pat came over when the insurance adjuster was here and the three of us looked at the damage. The adjuster cut us a check that same day and said the roof damage was pretty bad. Carlos and his guys did a wonderful job on the roof. Fast and courteous and also very good with cleanup. It looks great and since they put on impact resistant shingles, out insurance premium is now reduced by 25 percent. We couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
New Roof and various hail repair.

06/29/2017

Beverly L.

Patrick Mohatt of Associated Siding & Remodeling came and gave me an estimate, gave me advice on shingles and we agreed. We went with Corning Ware's True Definition with the SureNail technology. His crew showed on the agreed date, and quickly tore off the old shingles and put on the new. We have a steep roof and they took proper precautions so the job went smoothly and was completely finished in two days. His crew was very professional and did an excellent job of cleaning up. They came a week later and replaced the old plastic bubbles with new glass on our old skylights and did not have to replace the whole skylight. No leaks anywhere, looks great. Whole roof looks much nicer than the old one. My new roof got me a discount on my house insurance, which was a nice surprise. After the big storm, which down trees on our property, we were happy to see no damage to our roof. SureNail technology works. Patrick sent someone out to check the roof and he only found one shingle slightly loose which Carlos fixed. He also fixed some old loose siding on our chimney while he was up on the roof, taking the pieces down and nailing them up properly.

Description of Work
I needed new shingles on my roof since the old ones were showing a lot of wear.

Category roofing, replacement windows

I was so happy you roof came through the storm so well and we would be happy to do anything you need done in the future.

05/31/2016

Sandra K.

Our beautiful new roof replacement in Omaha turned out great!

Description of Work
Four years ago Pat replaced our gutters with seamless aluminum gutters and downspouts and repaired damage to aluminum window trim due to hail damage. This spring we called him back to inspect some leaking around the chimney. He informed us that the roof was damaged in the hail storm four years earlier and advised us to reopen the old claim with our insurance company. With Pat's help we got a new roof replacement with Tamko Heritage shingles. We highly recommend Associated Siding & Remodeling for any home improvement projects in Omaha.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Hi [Removed members name], It was a great pleasure working with you guys on your hail damaged roofing replacement in Omaha. The half round Guttering is not something you see every day. The shingle color and the laminated shingle look really added some curb appeal. Thank you so much for your kind review.

05/24/2016

Jim L.

we started out with complete remodel of two bathrooms (plumbing, wiring, tile, tubs showers) in our omaha home went so well we asked Pat about working with the insurance company to stall new Tampco shingles on roof. After that his crew installed new seamless commercial sized gutters. everything looked great so we went with seamless Mastic vinyl siding and Revere vinly windows. They trimmed out the windows with solid oak trim. Everything looks great cannot express how well everything went. Crews very professional/courteous. My wife and I would definitely recommend associated siding & remodeling.to anyone

Description of Work
complete bathroom remodel new roof new gutters new windows new sidings

Category contractors, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

Well guys working on your home renovation has been a wonderful experience for me as a contractor. It makes you feel good when people have the confidence in you to have so many things done. The new Revere vinyl windows with the solid oak trim inside are about as good as it gets. The new Tamko laminated Heritage shingles are so much better looking than the old three tab shingles we replaced and having seamless Mastic vinyl siding looks way better than the cheaper siding panels. I'm glad the bigger aluminum guttering took care of the chronic leak problems. Thanks again and I hope your catching lot's of fish

08/06/2015

Mark L G.

Associated Siding Co (Pat and his son) came over to help me install some attic hatch doors and finish some trim and molding work. It went very well. Once we got pieces cut to the proper sizes, Pat's son was ready and willing to get them painted while we kept working on other tasks. If I had been doing this myself, I would have had to stop to prepare and paint the pieces. This helped us keep working and we finished the job in one day. I have used Associated Siding for other remodeling projects and have always been pleased with their punctuality, and the quality of their work. Approximately 10 years ago, I had Pat and his guys expand a dormer on my house. This was fairly stressful since we had the entire roof torn open to accomplish this, but Pat and his crew finished the job successfully. The trim I was finishing was actually in this dormer addition. I would not hesitate to call Associated Siding for any job I need help with.

Description of Work
Associated Siding Co helped me finish some trim work for a master suite I was remodeling.

Category contractors, remodeling, roofing, siding

It has been such a pleasure working with you guys on your Omaha remodeling adventures. It's not that often that we do a job involving everything from Steel siding and copper roofing to heated tile floors and roll in handicap accessible showers and oak floors doors and new wood trim to new windows entry way doors. Your house with the intricate detail and excellent up front planning by you was an adventure for us to work on. I wish you the best in your new home in Arizona. Enjoy your new life of leisure. Pat

07/08/2014

Steve A.

I'm just now writing this review.

Description of Work
We had a warranty job to remove and replace our steel siding. There are not many people that do steel anymore but Associated Siding does. We had a long battle with the siding manufacturer over what they were willing to do for us. Pat, the owner of Associated Siding, was a huge help in getting the materials we needed to do the complete job. Had it not been for his help we may not have gotten it done. They also did a quality job of removing and replacing the siding. The $18,000.00 is the cost it would have been had we not had Pat's help. As it was we were able to get it done for under a $1000.00. One example never to give up our give in on warranty obligations. It took 3 years to resolve it but Pat was by our side all that time. I highly recommend Associated Siding. I know they also do roofing, windows, and some other things. Was not a member of Angies till now and that's why

Category siding

Thank You [member name removed]for your kind review . It was a pleasure working with you on your house project . Pat

Thrasher Foundation Repair - Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

Tile by Stephanie LLC

Caniglia Woodwork

Caniglia Woodwork specializes in deck restoration and complete rebuilds, new fence installation along with repairs of existing fences, stone retaining walls, and home remodels or repairs. Anything your mind can imagine, Caniglia Woodwork can build it for you. Working with my hands, turning a pile of lumber into something beautiful, is my passion.

Check, Financing Available

We specialize in siding installation, window replacement, roofing replacement and roof and siding hail damage repair, deck building, and all types of remodeling in Omaha Ne

We do not offer Kite retrieval