Arbor Aesthetics Tree Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2007

6724 Irvington Rd

Omaha, NE 68122

BEAUTIFUL TREES, EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE. ​Your trees are an investment, adding beauty and value to your home and improving your quality of life. Trust their care to our staff of friendly, certified arborists, dedicated to meeting all of your tree care needs and exceeding your expectations of quality and service. Your experience is backed by our Complete Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren't delighted with our service, we'll do whatever it takes to make it right. Seriously! Call today and become our next happy customer!...

10/16/2020

John D.

Outstanding results - - will definitely hire them again next year.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, foliar insecticide spray

Category pest control, tree service

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We're so glad you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again!

10/17/2019

Linda S.

The branches overhang from my neighbor's tree into my yard, and he agreed to share the cost. On second thought, he decided he would take over the project and add the removal of a different tree. The discussion became a three-way then a two-way; I commend Arbor on the professional manner of maneuvering through the transition, adjusting records and focus. I do not know the final cost of the project...

Description of Work
Branches trimmed

09/18/2019

Marsha F.

Very well, they were prompt, professional, and affordable.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! They're so important for our small business. We hope you'll keep us in mind for your future projects. ~ Amy Grewe

09/18/2019

Kevin C.

They gave me a fair price for the trees I needed trimmed after a storm. They even too the branches they cut off. At no extra charge.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your experience. We appreciate your business!

06/29/2019

Mary B.

I made an appointment with Arbor Aesthetics Tree Service to obtain a free quote for tree trimming and general health inspection of the trees. Scheduling was very easy and they fit me in right away. A certified arborist showed up on time and did a thorough inspection of my trees. He provided a detailed estimate on the spot and explained the issues he spotted (e.g., squirrel damage, rust/anthracnose, fungus, insect activity, etc.). Their estimate for tree trimming was about half as much as two other competitors. Their estimate for foliar spray for rust/anthracnose was comparable to two other competitors. They were able to schedule the tree trimming within a week of me calling. They scheduled the 3 foliar spray treatments based on the flowering lifecycle of my crabapple trees. They didn't need me to be home when they performed the services but they left a card on my door and emailed me to let me know the work had been completed. When they completed tree trimming, they did a good job cleaning up. They provide for payments to be made electronically, which I remitted once the work was completed. The company also provided a comment card and follow-up telephone to ensure I was satisfied with the work completed. Overall, I find the company to be transparent/honest, professional, and committed to customer satisfaction. They are now my go-to when I need any work done on my trees.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and arborist consultation

11/05/2018

Jerry O.

I had a fantastic experience working with Arbor Aesthetics. I sent an e-mail to ask for a estimate to trim two trees and they called me that same day. The person that came and talked to me the next day was very knowledgeable and listened to what I wanted and took notes. The estimate was at a fair price. I was very impressed with their professionalism. We scheduled a day for them to come. They came on time that morning with a large crew. They were very careful around our landscaping, house and patio and removed all the large limbs with no damage. They hauled all the limbs away and cleaned up everything. I could not tell they had even be there except for seeing that the limbs had been trimmed. They also followed my wishes and cut up and left 30 logs for firewood that I requested. This company was prompt, professional, polite, safety conscious, respectful of our property, followed my requests and cleaned up everything. This is the best tree trimming company in Omaha! I give my highest recommendation for Arbor Aesthetics. I will definitely call them again for more tree trimming in the future!

Description of Work
Trim two trees and take the limbs away.

09/29/2018

Shirley C.

All went as promised. We had to work a little around the rain and their schedule. After trimming and digging out the stump, the area was raked and left cleaned up. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Large trees trimmed and a stump removed. Also sprayed trees for Japanese beetles

Category pest control, tree service

09/26/2018

jc C.

Best quality of many tree pruning services I have employed. Kudos outstanding quality.

Description of Work
Pruning & Tree maintence

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

03/08/2018

GARY W.

As usual, Arbor performed well. I have used a few times. They are efficient, well organized, caring and communicate well. The tree was taken down and the yard was totally cleaned after they cut it down. This company is the best in the tree removal process. The efficiency, communication and planning are excellent. I will always call on them when I need tree work done and have recommended their services every chance I get.

Description of Work
Cut a large front tree down

11/29/2017

Susan W.

Excellent, efficient and good price

Description of Work
one small tree cut down, 5 river birches (tall) trimmed and thinned out, 2 large lilacs trimmed and thinned out

09/18/2017

Amanda C.

It was great. I'd been having a really hard time getting people to call me back or show up for other jobs, so it was so nice that Arbor Aesthetics were super clear about everything and actually showed up when they were scheduled and did a great job and did exactly what I'd asked for. The two guys were super nice and made sure everything was cleaned up, and paying through the website was super easy. I would definitely use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
I needed one tree trimmed about 8 feet back from my house and another 2 trees trimmed to the fence line (they were holding up the fence so I didn't remove them).

08/14/2017

GARY W.

This is second time I used Arbor Aesthetics. The tree removal was done neatly not bothering other landscaping. The crew was efficient, professional and concerned to do good job. Jeff, the owner was efficient, kept me informed and everything came off a planned. This is the best tree service I have ever used and will certainly use them in the future. The crew all has shirts identifying the company and they look very professional. Follow up and communications are as good as it gets.

Description of Work
Remove Tree and Grind stump

07/25/2017

John M.

The did a great job. Very professional - showed up on time for the estimate and the crew showed up exactly on time to do the work. The work done was just what we requested. When the crew arrived the crew leader walked me around to confirm exactly what they would do. At the end of the job he did the same. They are the best in town and with the recent storms they were scheduling work a few weeks out but it was more than worth the wait to have them do the work.

Description of Work
Removed dead limbs and did some trimming on three large honey locust trees and trimmed a large, old crab apple.

06/19/2017

Douglas R.

30 minutes all done and cleaned up at a bettter than neighbors who use another service

Description of Work
Removed tree and arranged to have stump ground up

10/03/2016

Craig D.

Excellent job - completed in about 4 hours, safe, efficient, professional with great clean-up.l

Description of Work
Two large trees removed and stumps ground.

07/31/2016

Craig D.

Excellent job - punctual, professional, excellent cleanup.

Description of Work
Trees removed and trimmed.

03/19/2016

Gene W.

Very well. Workers were relatively quick, very responsive to my concerns, and cleaned up nicely after all was completed.

Description of Work
Removed several branches from a red oak and white ash in my backyard. This opens up my backyard enabling more sun and less shade for the yard.

11/20/2015

Joan S.

Communication with this company is fabulous. Amy, in the office is extremely pleasant, articulate and tries hard to please with an appointment which will work. Jeff showed up exactly on time to give an estimate. The estimate for the amount of work done was very reasonable. I gave a slightly lower grade for punctuality with the team as they were supposed to be there at 8:30 a.m. I work nights so I was hoping to have the work done so I could get to sleep. They were there by 0950, so I assumed they just got tied up with another job. I am cool with that. It can happen. They trimmed it back beautifully but I needed it trimmed more so I asked them to do so. They did with a smile on their face and were a very pleasant crew. that means a lot! I got a huge kick out of one of the members singing "Old McDonald" during the work. They did use my neighbor's driveway to access the side treeline. I wish they had notified me about needing to do this so I could ask my neighbor if that was okay. But again, they got the job done. Overall, it was a great experience and I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Trimmed back my trees on the North property line and tidied up after.

09/29/2015

Jennifer K.

I chose Arbor Aesthetics due to their fair price - weren't the most expensive or the cheapest and due to the recommendation from my Landscaper. From the estimate through to the completion of the job they have been easy to contact, polite and friendly. They arrived early, were friendly and professional during the time that they were here trimming the trees. There were 4 guys on the job and it was done in an hour. They checked to see if I was satisfied before finishing up. It was so easy and stress free - would recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Trimmed and thinned 5 trees.

08/20/2015

Richard E.

Had them take down some trees in the past, so called for this small tree. They scheduled the tree for a few weeks out, they took down the tree when they said they would, and cleaned up so well it was hard to believe they were there.

Description of Work
Take down one tree

07/29/2015

Steve N.

I contacted Arbor Aesthetics on Monday, on Tuesday they came out and gave me a very reasonable bid, and on Wednesday they came out and performed the work. They trimmed and pruned about a dozen trees and overgrown bushes on our property. They did an excellent job in every aspect of the job, and I would re-hire them in a second. They were prompt, courteous, professional, clean, and priced very reasonably. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Trimmed and pruned about a dozen trees and overgrown bushes.

07/01/2015

Danielle K.

Jeff was great. We received a few other bids for the work we needed and Arbor Aesthetics was by far the best. They are very professional, easy to work with, and do a fantastic job. No limbs or debris left in the yard. We already have plans to use them again.

Description of Work
Trim a large, broken branch on a silver maple (was hanging very near the house) - $350. Miscellaneous other trimmings of crab apple trees and birch tree.

06/25/2015

N Z.

Summary First: Great tree trimming, probably look elsewhere for stump grinding. Jeff came out and talked through what we wanted done, he was very punctual, informative and friendly. We agreed on what we wanted done and scheduled a time for the tree trimming truck to come out. I got a call they day before to remind me they'd be there the next day. They arrived on time as scheduled with a bucket truck and a grinder. The team of 4 split up responsibilities and cleaned the trees up beautifully. The whole crew was friendly. They cleaned up everything, raked, leafblower and all. Other than our trees looking 100% better you wouldn't know they were here. The stump grinding was another story. Jeff let me know it would be another 1-2 weeks before the stump grinder could make it out. 2 weeks after the excellent tree trimming, the guy with the stump grinder arrived, but his grinder was too small. He said he'd be back the next day and to facilitate access we transplanted a hydrangea and rushed to fill a hole we had dug to remove a pole from the backyard to get him access to 1 of the stumps. 2 weeks later after a couple of calls he returned and efficiently ground the stumps. A few boards on the fence by the gate were damaged by the grinder when he came in and he said that he'd be back the next day to fix them with some extra boards he had at his shop. 2 weeks later the boards were replaced.

Description of Work
We have a huge honey locust out front that was drooping from all of the weight of the branches and had several dead branches also a 3 story tall pine right next to the side of the house. They trimmed them up and they look awesome. Plus a few stumps in the backyard needed grinding.

05/15/2015

Scott L.

Jeff explained to me that the tree had suffered a wound and would eventually die. Although this was sad news he was very professional and did not charge me for coming out

Description of Work
Jeff can out and looked at a sick tree in my front yard

04/27/2015

Dennis W.

The tree stills doesn't look as good as I would like it, it's still recouping. What they did they did very well but they missed an obvious branch which I had to go in and take care of. They were very professional crew though I did have to clean up after them.

Description of Work
We had a portion of one of our trees die. They took care of a tree in our front yard.

Category tree service

Pratt Termite & Pest Control, Inc.

Pratt Property Termite and Pest Control has been serving the entire Omaha area for over 20 years. We are A+ rated with the BBB, and do everything from termites, to wildlife control. Please call 402-691-2920 to schedule. Saturday and evening appointments are available!

Great Plains Tree Care

With 20 years of service we specialize in full service tree care. We now offer EMERALD ASH BORER TREATMENTS (Certified Arborist, Licensed in the city of Omaha and Insured) specializing in residential and commercial . Our services include Tree Removal, Aesthetic Pruning (Tree & Plant), Stump Grinding, Stump Removal, Injections, Soil Drenching, Micronutrient Fertilization, Disease Diagnosis, Disease Treatment, Disease Prevention. We also offer emergency services for hazardous situations. To request a free estimate, visit greatplainstreeomaha.com/get-a-free-estimate and tell us where your trees live?

Monkeyman Tree Care

We specialize in tree trimming & removal. We offer 24 hr emergency response. 20+ years experience, We have not met a tree we can not handle.

Nebraska
    Dept of Labor
    12/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Disease and Pest Management, Japanese Beetle Treatments, Spruce and Pine Treatments, Emerald Ash Borer Treatments, Iron Treatments, Land Clearing, Tree Pruning, Prairie Restoration

Tree Transplanting