AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2006

HOME INSPECTIONS, TERMITE INSPECTIONS, PEST CONTROL, CARPET CLEANING AND LOCKSMITHING....

Call us today for all your cleaning needs!

Empire services offers residential and commercial carpet cleaning in the Omaha area since 1997. We pride ourselves with upfront pricing and very minimal up costs with the exception of very difficult uncommon stains. We also offer carpet protection applications, pet stain treatments, carpet deodorizing, and furniture and mattress cleaning, Our preferred method of carpet cleaning is to steam and extraction which is the most proven way to ensure the removal of dirt and stains.

Sharp Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning provides carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning services to the Omaha metro area. With over 50 years of experience, our team believes in community, accountability, and superior service. Our technicians promise to treat your home or office as they'd treat their own. We also offer water damage restoration and mold mitigation, removal, and remediation. Contact us today for a cleaner, healthier home!

05/10/2019

The biggest mistake I made when buying a home was to hire AmeriSpec for a home inspection. At first, I thought they were great, but the warning signs began before I closed on the house. The garbage disposal that supposedly didn’t work (which I stipulated the seller fix) was actually a faulty outlet. Then the day I moved in, I had the master bedroom light on for 10 minutes & it started to flash lik...

Description of Work
Hired them for a home inspection on a house I was going to buy

05/09/2017

I have had many home inspections over my lifetime, and for the first time, I felt like it was worth the money.

Description of Work
Inspection of home purchase: they provided pictures of everything they inspected, and reviewed each one (in printed form as well as verbally at end of inspection.

04/06/2016

This was our first home inspection and wasn't sure what to expect. Kevin Wiley was very knowledgable and really took the time to show us everything that was a concern for us. He made sure to point out the shut off valves. I really feel like I know my new home so much better now. Would recommend Amerispec to any new or experienced home buyer.

Description of Work
Inspection for new home purchase

10/12/2015

They were very thorough. Found minor issues and explained tHings in detail.

Description of Work
Inspected home we were buying, radon test.

10/02/2015

Everything was smooth from the very beginning. Inspection was done on time, Inspector took me and my Realtor through the home and went over everything that was covered during the inspection. In the end I got a dvd with pictures of everything found that was deficient along with a notebook describing the deficiencies. And recommendations for needed actions. Very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Amerispec did a whole house inspection and a Radon test This inspection and Radon test was for pre purchase.purposes

Check, Visa, MasterCard