AAA CHIMNEY SWEEP

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

Complete Fireplace/Chimney repairs, sweeps including restaurant pizza ovens.Added in 2010, restaurant exhaust vent cleaning....

Dukes PowerWashing

Former Professional Football player as owner, Dukes Powerwashing is a new business offering pressure washing and exterior cleaning services to the greater Omaha Area. Hard work and dedication to a job well done is the company’s main focus. We aim to please any and all customers, “From the Ground Up!”

Offers by Dukes PowerWashing on Angi
Thrasher Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

Leading Edge Enterprises

Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate.

01/12/2019

Tom promptly returned my phone call on the day I called him. He was available within the week. He was friendly and did a good job. He gave us a brief tutorial as we recently moved into an older house where the flue had been stuck. I recommend him.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

12/12/2017

Great! I plan to have him return to do repair work on the brick this summer

Description of Work
Fireplace cleaned and inspected

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

06/10/2014

The initial visit was nice, but consequent attempt to get the chimney pipes replaced has been a nightmare and I still don't have a working fireplace. So, use at your own discretion.

Description of Work
While cleaning the chimney, the technician noticed a fire had occurred and condemned the use of the fireplace. He also made sure that critters couldn't get through I am without the use of my old fireplace, but I am grateful that I now know it would be unsafe to use it.

10/15/2013

I'm not going to give someone an F for not getting back to me. For all I know they may be great at what they do, but I would caution anyone to make sure they talk to a human being and if you can't, move on.

Description of Work
Called and left message on answering machine. Got no response after a week and contacted another company.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

11/03/2012

Excellent work and they were very professional. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned chimney and repaired chiney damage

10/20/2012

I chose AAA Chimney Sweep based on the reviews on Angie's List. I called, spoke with the assistant, made the appointment and they were able to come out within a week of the call. Tom called ahead to make sure we were home (he was done early from previous job). He was very professional, came in did an inspection and answered all our questions very respectfully. Then he went straight to work cleaning. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and will use him again for our next cleaning.

Description of Work
Inspection of chimney and fireplace, inside and out was performed. Fireplace and chimney were thoroughly cleaned.

07/06/2011

I had them inspect my chimney chase last year and was told everything was ok. I thought I heard a bird inside last week so they came back and installed the screen just to make sure nothing was able to enter.

Description of Work
Installed additional screening on the chimney cap to prevent birds from entering.

Category chimney sweep","chimney cap contractor

05/06/2010

I liked the fact that he told me a cleaning was not needed. That saved me $54. He said everything looks good except for a hairline crack he found in the refractory liner. The flue was clean. He said the crack was so small as to not need any attention. I was told that I should have it inspected every three years. I made contact by e-mail through their web site after selecting them using Angie's List. It took over two weeks to receive any response. I was called at home after sending a second e-mail. They were puctual for the appointment and overall I was pleased with the service provided.

Description of Work
I just completed some residing work on the chimney chase and found lots of bird feathers inside the chase. I asked for an inspection to see if there was any way the birds were getting inside the chase. I also asked for a cleaning if needed. Two men came and completed the inspection in about 20 minutes. No cleaning was needed and I was told that the birds had to be inside the chase when the house was built because there was no source of entry. I am the original owner of the house

10/27/2009

I was very pleased with them. They were prompt and polite. I did not get the feeling that they were trying to sell me something that I did not need to get done. I am planning to get more work done in the spring and I will definitely use them for it. I don?t have much to compare the prices with.

Description of Work
AAA Chimney Sweeps did some waterproofing work on my chimney yesterday.

04/30/2007

I thought they did a fine job and I definitely prefer them over other companies. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and they also answer my questions. I would recommend this company to anyone needing chimney work done.

Description of Work
They inspected the three chimneys in my house to make sure they were working properly. They would have cleaned them if they needed it, but they did not need to be at this time.

Category chimney sweep

CHIMNEY CROWNS, CHIMNEY SCANNING, CLEANOUT DOORS, CHIMSAVER WATERPROOFING, CUSTOM CHIMNEY CAPS, DRYER VENT CLEANING, FIREBOX REPAIRS, FIREPLACE RELINING, FLUE RELINING, MASONRY REPAIR, SMOKE CHAMBER RESTORATION AND TUCKPOINTING.

Credit Cards Not Accepted