A West Omaha Irrigation & Lawns

With Angi since September 2006

West Omaha Irrigation and Lawns L.L.C. is a full service irrigation and lawn care company, proud to be providing the greater Omaha area with over 30 years of quality service! From fresh residential and commercial sprinkler installs, simple maintenance or seasonal start ups and winterizations, to lawn care including mowing, trimming, edging, aeration, fertilization, and much more, we are always there to keep your grounds looking their best! With one of the best reputations in Omaha and our affordable pricing, you can't go wrong! Contact us today with any questions you may have, or to set up an appointment! We look forward to adding you to our growing family! Now Specializing in: -Sprinkler Services -Lawncare Services -Tree Trimming/Removal -Landscape Services -Snow Removal Give us a call or check us out at our website for all your lawn and landscape service needs....

Storm Irrigation

Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insured. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and Angie's List. At Storm Irrigation quality and customer satisfaction are a must. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the very best and most reliable service possible. Please call us today with any questions or to get a free estimate! Log onto www.stormirrigation.com to make an appointment or give us a call 402-708-3663. You can also find us on facebook.

Hectors Lawn and Snow removal

Specializing in LAWN AND YARD CARE AND HAULING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Nature's Helper Inc

Nature's Helper helps you keep your lawn lush and green all season long. We specialize in repairing sprinkler systems to run at their peak performance as well as installing water-efficient sprinkler systems. We give our customers options to have components installed that match their budget. We also offer a complete 6 Visit Fertilizer Program, along with aerating and over-seeding. And when the holidays draw near, we install premier holiday lighting packages. Our staff is customer-focused to make sure that each customer has a positive experience with us. We have been among the Best of Omaha winners for 12 years! Call us today and let us help you enjoy your outdoor green spaces!

01/19/2014

Performed service on date requested. No issues at all. Will use again for future sprinkler needs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Winterization.

01/02/2013

It was a pleasure doing business with them from start to finish. Within two days of my call, they were there to perform services, promptly and effectively.

Description of Work
We had the Sprinker system winterized and the lawn aerated.

08/13/2012

West Omaha replaced three sprinkler heads that were leaking and adjusted about half of our sprinkler heads, as well as moving one sprinkler head. They arrived early (after calling to make sure it was OK). Much better and much cheaper than Millard. And better service. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system maintenance (after Millard Sprinkler adjusted the sprinklers) earlier this year.

01/18/2011

Firewood looked great. Unfortunately it is poorly seasoned, so just smokes and burns badly.

Description of Work
Bought firewood from them.

Category firewood

We didn't sell firewood in 2010 or 2011

11/10/2009

Firewood great, pretty good overall, they were to come out and deliver on Friday, they called and asked if they could come Saturday since they were running late, then didn't show on Saturday. I called on Monday and they apologized, were short staffed on Saturday and delivered that day. Would have been nice if they'd let me know on Saturday that they wouldn't be coming. Really nice folks, I'd use t...

Description of Work
Split seasoned firewood

Category firewood

12/30/2008

Very nice. They even called when they were on the way so I could run home to meet them. I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Very nice. They delivered the same day. I asked for pieces no bigger than 18" and they did a great job of staying within my request. Delivered a FULL half cord. I've paid more for half the wood from other providers.

Category firewood delivery service

04/05/2007

Chris let us know everything that was going on from start to finish. I really like to see the owners on the job. Chris was laying the pipe the guys were putting together and Shane would come behind them to bury and make sure everything was put together correctly. They kept Me informed of the whole process and taught me a lot. And in about 2.5 hours water was squirting its amazing process and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a 5 zone irrigation system in my new home. And our yard is the greatest looking yard on the street.

Category irrigation system installer

09/21/2006

West Omaha Irrigation Lawn keeps track of the schedule that they are to come so I don't have to stay right on top of him by making phone calls to get him to come out. Most of the time, I don't even need to be home. I feel they are trustworthy. I have never had any problems with them or their quality of work.

Description of Work
They maintain our sprinkler system both spring and fall. We have twenty heads on our sprinkler system in our front and back yard. The maintenance included the overhaul of the system.

Category irrigation system installer