The Skylight Guys

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2015

VELUX - WASCO SKYLIGHT CONTRACTOR, Distributor / Installer CERTIFIED in Residential and Commercial Skylights Serving Lincoln / Omaha Nebraska and surrounding areas and we proudly carry the complete line of VELUX and Wasco skylights, including SUN TUNNEL skylights, and accessories. With a reputation for quality, selection and trouble-free installation, we've helped a wide range of clients bring the many benefits of daylight and fresh air into their home or business....

Variety Window & Door

We have been selling and installing windows and doors, for residential and commercial properties, since 2014. We also offer repair and servicing on all different types and brands. 24/7 emergency contact available. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We offer Lifetime labor and product warranties. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/06/2018

Thomas S.

Ken and his helper were top notch. Got me on the schedule in a timely way. Got the 3 windows replaced in one day and re-did the surrounding roofing tiles to restore the original look. They were courteous and hospitable

Description of Work
I had three skylights to replace on an easily accessible roof.

07/05/2017

William A.

Ken did a great job-- all went very well!

Description of Work
Skylight was replaced

04/21/2017

Julie S.

I would absolutely use "The Skylight Guys" again and would recommend them to anyone. Professional, friendly, clean and cleaned up after they were done with their services.

Description of Work
installation of 2 skylights

02/04/2017

James L.

Heard good things about him but if you want service they don't have it

Description of Work
Need a custom skylight have tried to get a estimate since May told me several times they would get back to me still waiting would've appreciated them telling me they didn't want to do the job instead of wasting time

11/02/2016

Leslie R.

Called repeatedly and only got voicemail. Left message and did not hear back for several days. Called them again and left second message and again did not hear back nor did anyone answer phone. Finally more than a week later I received a call saying he had just checked his messages. Seriously? Why do contractors think its okay to ignore phone calls and just call back whenever? When I mentioned the difficulty in reaching him and that I thought he was too busy to do my work he had a smug attitude. Anytime a contractor is too busy to return a phone call or too irresponsible you don't want to get into business with them. I've learned this the hard way over the years.

Description of Work
Needed a skylight.

12/08/2015

Bob F.

We have had rain and snow since and no leaks. They were pleasant to work with. He worked with me on placement. I recommend them highly. I called multiple roofers and no one seems to do this kind of work. They were wonderful! That's all I can say.

Description of Work
Ken came, gave and estimate, and a date when he could start (2 weeks later). He and his assistant installed 5 tubular skylights and did an excellent job.

The Skylight Guys

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2015

2111 Magnum Cir

Lincoln, NE 68522

Skylight & Sun Tunnel - Sales, Service, Installation Lincolns only VELUX certified 5-Star Skylight Installer Certainteed Certified Quality Master Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator Certified Duro-last installer