The Dryer Vent Dude Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

7220 Aylesworth Avenue House

Lincoln, NE 68505

Everything my company does is preventative maintenance

04/08/2022

Chuck G.

Steve was very professional, friendly and explained the process as he went. The process was very quick and efficient, and I'm pleased with the result. Prices are fair and the work was excellent!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, dryer vent cleaning

05/22/2016

Ellen D.

I was thinking of replacing my dryer because even though it was new 5 years ago, it never dried well and clothes were wrinkled. It works like a charm now.

Description of Work
Replaced connector and wall cap, cleaned dryer vent.

03/24/2016

Virginia G.

03/20/2016

Sue W.

First, Steve came to my house outside his normal business hours to accommodate my schedule. This was HUGE because I could tell from the get-go that his first priority was making sure his customers are happy with his service. I wasn't disappointed. He was friendly, knowledgeable and did his job in a timely manner. I will call Steve in a year to check my dryer vent to see if they need cleaning (no charge just to come and check it out). I am so happy I stopped by his booth at the Home Show. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Steve (the Dryer Vent Dude) cleaned the dryer vent, replace the vent cap and I also bought a brush from him to clean inside the dryer from him.

Category lawn service, dryer vent cleaning

07/21/2015

Karen S.

Very happy with results. No longer drying hot and have great airflow to outside.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent. We had tried to clean manually but vent was totally blocked. No air coming outside. Steve was able to get to us within one day, arrived promptly and was able to clear the blockage with his special equipment. Our dryer is not on an outside wall and vents to under our deck so not easy to get to.

06/22/2015

Matthew J.

Description of Work
Cleaned out dryer vent and reroute for efficiency.

03/17/2015

Mary C.

Steve is an honest, thorough, seasoned, professional. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Steve, the Dryer Vent Dude, did a thorough assessment. He replaced the vent connector, installed a magnetic wall cap, and cleaned the venting system. He thoroughly explained the process and why it was necessary, and provided information on the cost of replacement parts before he proceeded with the work.

03/03/2015

Dorothy G.

Very good experience with Steve. He made a good suggestion to us and also told us we didn't need a service we inquired about. Pleasant to be around and clearly knowledgeable. We'd certainly both use him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and installed a new external port.

06/16/2014

John H.

We had dryer venting that had come apart above a finished ceiling. Steve came out on a very hot day and worked hard to come up with a solution that would involve the least amount of disturbance to the ceiling possible and we really appreciated his hard work and his creative solution to replace and reconnect the venting. He came on short notice right after a holiday, and also responded very promptly to a call for a minor adjustment. We will certainly use him again for vent repair/cleaning.

Description of Work
Dryer venting replacement/repair

04/01/2014

Vicki M.

Very professional and thorough. I feel safer now that we've taken care of this and would call him back for a routine cleaning in the future. While the cost was more than we expected, there was more to fix than we realized when we called. The vent hose we were using didn't fit well and it's also a potential fire hazard. That got replaced with proper tubing. The Dryer Vent Dude is more than a cleaning service. He inspects, recommends and repairs. I had the sense that he takes his work very seriously.

Description of Work
We had reduced flow in our very long basement vent from the dryer and clothes weren't getting dry.After attempting to clear the vent myself, I realized it was too long and unreachable. This gentleman inspected our vent system, replaced part of it, repaired some other parts, put a new vent cover on the outside of our house that closes when not in use and cleaned the entire system.

08/11/2013

Barbara D.

Steve was recommended by Schaefer's, where we bought our dryer. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about dryer vent safety. He goes the extra mile for his customers.

Description of Work
Provided consulting on venting dryer.

06/09/2013

Travis L.

Steve Schwaller was respectful, courteous, professional, punctual, and provided tremendous value for what we paid. We had never had our dryer venting system maintained, because we didn't realize how much of a fire hazard it is to let it go so long. We bought our home new and lived in it for six years before we considered doing anything and am thankful we didn't wait any longer. Steve took the time to educate us on what he was doing and the reasoning behind it. I appreciate a contractor who communicates with me, instead of just hurrying through the job and getting back out as quick as possible. Steve stayed as long as he needed to in order to do a great job!

Description of Work
Steve came out and inspected our dryer venting system. He thoroughly cleaned the system from entry-to-exit. He replaced a hazardously-worn part and left my home and patio cleaner than it was when he arrived.

05/03/2012

DONALD A.

Steve Schwaller altered his schedule to come to our job early so we would be ready for the delivery of the new dryer we had purchased. He arrived a little bit early and worked steadily until the job was complete. His attention to detail enabled me to have him rectify a couple of problems with our dryer venting system, which he did for a very reasonable additional charge. He was courteous, considerate of our home, cleaning up after himself and staying longer than he had anticipated in order to finish. I will use him again when it is time to inspect and/or clean the dryer vent system.

Description of Work
The dryer vent system was nearly plugged and needed lint, etc. removed. That was done as well as correcting some problems with the system, including screws holding the pipes together.

Omaha Cleaning Connection

No matter the weather, we want clean air circulating through our homes to keep our families warm or cold. Over time, despite our routine efforts to keep our homes clean, the hustle and bustle of our hectic schedules simply don’t allow for us to keep key dust and grime collectors like your carpet or air ducts clean. We’re here to relieve you of the cleaning projects you just can’t seem to get to. Omaha Cleaning Connection is your premier carpet and air duct cleaning company in Omaha, NE, boasting over 35 years of industry experience.

The Duct Doctor

Professional duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Disinfected fogging. Blower motor cleaning. Outside air conditioning unit cleaned this is a small family business. Owner-operated. Been in this business for 7 years. and also do small handyman jobs been doing that for 30 years

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The Dryer Vent Dude Inc.

How is The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. overall rated?

The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. open?

The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. provide

The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by The Dryer Vent Dude Inc.?

Yes, The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offers warranties.

What services does The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offer?

The Dryer Vent Dude Inc. offers the following services: Dryer vent inspection, cleaning, repair, and maintenance. Air conditioner clean and checks, filter changing service, and commercial industrial mobile air purification service.