Premium Carpet Care LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

Established in 2002, Premium Carpet Care started out in Lincoln NE as a one-truck operation and a commitment to provide an outstanding customer service experience. We have since grown to a multi-truck operation as a result of our repeat client base and great Referral Rewards program. Services provided by Premium Carpet Care include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, spot and stain removal, odor removal, urine damage treatment, Scotchgard protection, specialty rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, stone polishing, carpet stretching and carpet repair Our growth is contributed to our continued education (IICRC Certified Firm), state-of-the-art equipment and our experience in the field. We are known for being able to solve the cleaning problems that no one else can. We are the area's carpet care expert! Why should you choose Premium Carpet Care? Reputation: Premium Carpet Care is often referred by the areas most seasoned floor covering experts and retailers. Our reputation ensures that you can trust our company to provide you with the most outstanding service experience ever! We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A++ rating. Education: We are an IICRC certified firm and highly educated in our field. Never use a firm that is not. Our technicians are trained and skilled to provide the absolute best cleaning results possible. Service: You will always receive a five star, professional service experience with us – guaranteed! We will arrive in a professional lettered van and in uniform. We will always show a tremendous amount of care and concern while working in your home....

Nebraska Facility Services

Professional affordable residential & commercial cleaning business with over 15 years of industry experience.

Afloorable

I specialize in vinyl and hardwood/ engineered flooring. I am very honest and fairly priced. I have been doing this on and off for about 8 years, with my older brother who has taught me everything. I have decided to branch out and do it on my own.

08/07/2017

Very professional - from the initial inquiry through quoting, to the work itself. They did a great job. I am pleased with the entire experience!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

07/13/2017

I had never had this done before and wasn't sure who to call. Angie's list to the rescue! Every contact I had with the company was professional. Travis explained everything to me and answered all my questions. The two guys who came and did the actual work were on time and called before they arrived. I would recommend this company highly and if I ever need another job like this-they will be the one...

Description of Work
I needed a carpet stretched in a bedroom in my house.

Category carpet installation

03/31/2017

Travis did a great job for us. Very efficient. Looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

12/29/2016

I called Nikki and she said they could be here the next day (or that same day if I had only needed the carpet cleaned (and not the tile, but I did). The two-man crew showed up the next day. They called ahead as promised and arrived on schedule. They explained what they were going to do and gave me the quote, and then they began work. They moved most of the main furniture (recliners, end tables, lo...

Description of Work
My tile entryway and living room carpet had gotten soaked when the water heater pressure temperature relief valve failed. Once everything was dry, I needed the carpet cleaned to get rid of the sour smell from the carpet having been wet. I also needed the tile in the entryway cleaned and a couple of area rugs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

12/16/2016

Outstanding! We plan to have them back to clean the furniture and also continue coming to clean carpets on a regular schedule.

Description of Work
Pet deodorizing, spot cleaning, full carpet cleaning and stain guard.

11/07/2016

They did a great job. Communicated well and were punctual.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet.

06/17/2016

Carpet cleaning person was very professional and courteous. His appearance was very professional also. Wore booties in over his shoes and was careful not to leave a mess behind him.

Description of Work
Did a beautiful job..my carpet looked like new when they were don.

10/08/2015

They removed two area rugs and cleaned them off site. One week later, they returned the rugs...they were like new. They stem cleaned bedrooms, steps and basement. Their conscientious attitude and skill has surpassed ANY other carpet service that I have ever used. nIkki, in the office was prompt and thorough in explaining details.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaner","oriental rug cleaning service

07/25/2015

The tech gave me a call to let me know he was on the way. He showed up on time and placed some plastic under the legs of the few pieces of furniture I didn't move. His van had everything he needed, no water hookup required. He laid some drop cloths down on the wood floor leading to the room to help keep it clean. He cleaned the carpet and was done within 2 hours. They ask for payment at time of cleaning, but accept checks and credit cards.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet on the 2nd floor of my house. It was a fairly large room with two large walk-in closets.

06/14/2015

Travis and Co. have been here a few times, and I can't say enough about the quality! An area in the basement had had some water damage a few years ago, and Travis did a great job getting the carpet cleaned and deodorized. No more mildew smell! This happened again with the first big rain we had this spring. Again, they came to my rescue, but this time cleaned ALL the carpets. I still cannot believe how clean the traffic area is! I wish I had before and after pictures! They replaced the pad in the water damaged area downstairs, and once again - no more mildew smell! One week later... we had another big downpour - water damage yet AGAIN. Luckily this time I caught it within hours, not days. I immediately called, and Travis was here within 2 hours to treat the area - again - and got a high speed air mover to get it dry really fast. I could not be any more pleased with how this has turned out. (ps... We have since figured out where the water was coming from and we are fixing it ASAP)!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in the house, upstairs and down, including plant stain removal, water damage treatment and excessive dirt in traffic area.

Category carpet cleaner","carpet installer

Residential & Commercial - carpet & upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, odor removal, pet stain removal, Scotchgard protection, stone polishing, rug cleaning, carpet stretching, carpet repair, & emergency water extraction

Check, Visa, MasterCard