Premium Carpet Care LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

3420 N 22nd St #3

Lincoln, NE 68521

Established in 2002, Premium Carpet Care started out in Lincoln NE as a one-truck operation and a commitment to provide an outstanding customer service experience. We have since grown to a multi-truck operation as a result of our repeat client base and great Referral Rewards program. Services provided by Premium Carpet Care include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, spot and stain removal, odor removal, urine damage treatment, Scotchgard protection, specialty rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, stone polishing, carpet stretching and carpet repair Our growth is contributed to our continued education (IICRC Certified Firm), state-of-the-art equipment and our experience in the field. We are known for being able to solve the cleaning problems that no one else can. We are the area's carpet care expert! Why should you choose Premium Carpet Care? Reputation: Premium Carpet Care is often referred by the areas most seasoned floor covering experts and retailers. Our reputation ensures that you can trust our company to provide you with the most outstanding service experience ever! We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A++ rating. Education: We are an IICRC certified firm and highly educated in our field. Never use a firm that is not. Our technicians are trained and skilled to provide the absolute best cleaning results possible. Service: You will always receive a five star, professional service experience with us – guaranteed! We will arrive in a professional lettered van and in uniform. We will always show a tremendous amount of care and concern while working in your home....

08/07/2017

Brent C.

Very professional - from the initial inquiry through quoting, to the work itself. They did a great job. I am pleased with the entire experience!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

07/13/2017

Amy C.

I had never had this done before and wasn't sure who to call. Angie's list to the rescue! Every contact I had with the company was professional. Travis explained everything to me and answered all my questions. The two guys who came and did the actual work were on time and called before they arrived. I would recommend this company highly and if I ever need another job like this-they will be the one company I will call.

Description of Work
I needed a carpet stretched in a bedroom in my house.

Category carpet installation

03/31/2017

Jim M.

Travis did a great job for us. Very efficient. Looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

12/29/2016

John T.

I called Nikki and she said they could be here the next day (or that same day if I had only needed the carpet cleaned (and not the tile, but I did). The two-man crew showed up the next day. They called ahead as promised and arrived on schedule. They explained what they were going to do and gave me the quote, and then they began work. They moved most of the main furniture (recliners, end tables, love seat) and cleaned the entire living room. They laid down some type of enzyme treatment to fight the order, and applied scotchguard treatment to the carpet. They cleaned the tile well and picked up the area rugs to take them back for treatment at their facility. They did a good job. This was a bit over a week ago; they returned the area rugs yesterday and offered to unroll them for me. The crew was friendly and professional the whole time they were here, and they did good work. The prices seemed reasonable and I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
My tile entryway and living room carpet had gotten soaked when the water heater pressure temperature relief valve failed. Once everything was dry, I needed the carpet cleaned to get rid of the sour smell from the carpet having been wet. I also needed the tile in the entryway cleaned and a couple of area rugs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

12/16/2016

Karen C.

Outstanding! We plan to have them back to clean the furniture and also continue coming to clean carpets on a regular schedule.

Description of Work
Pet deodorizing, spot cleaning, full carpet cleaning and stain guard.

11/07/2016

Kevin B.

They did a great job. Communicated well and were punctual.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet.

06/17/2016

Ray P.

Carpet cleaning person was very professional and courteous. His appearance was very professional also. Wore booties in over his shoes and was careful not to leave a mess behind him.

Description of Work
Did a beautiful job..my carpet looked like new when they were don.

10/08/2015

Betty B.

They removed two area rugs and cleaned them off site. One week later, they returned the rugs...they were like new. They stem cleaned bedrooms, steps and basement. Their conscientious attitude and skill has surpassed ANY other carpet service that I have ever used. nIkki, in the office was prompt and thorough in explaining details.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Thank you (Removed member name) for your comments, it is greatly appreciated!

07/25/2015

Rusty D.

The tech gave me a call to let me know he was on the way. He showed up on time and placed some plastic under the legs of the few pieces of furniture I didn't move. His van had everything he needed, no water hookup required. He laid some drop cloths down on the wood floor leading to the room to help keep it clean. He cleaned the carpet and was done within 2 hours. They ask for payment at time of cleaning, but accept checks and credit cards.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet on the 2nd floor of my house. It was a fairly large room with two large walk-in closets.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our goal to provide an outstanding customer service experience each and every time. We pride ourselves on obtaining feedback from our customers and can assure you we review each one. Feedback is always shared with the team so they know that their hard work is recognized and appreciated. Again, we appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing our business with you.

06/14/2015

Kari P.

Travis and Co. have been here a few times, and I can't say enough about the quality! An area in the basement had had some water damage a few years ago, and Travis did a great job getting the carpet cleaned and deodorized. No more mildew smell! This happened again with the first big rain we had this spring. Again, they came to my rescue, but this time cleaned ALL the carpets. I still cannot believe how clean the traffic area is! I wish I had before and after pictures! They replaced the pad in the water damaged area downstairs, and once again - no more mildew smell! One week later... we had another big downpour - water damage yet AGAIN. Luckily this time I caught it within hours, not days. I immediately called, and Travis was here within 2 hours to treat the area - again - and got a high speed air mover to get it dry really fast. I could not be any more pleased with how this has turned out. (ps... We have since figured out where the water was coming from and we are fixing it ASAP)!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in the house, upstairs and down, including plant stain removal, water damage treatment and excessive dirt in traffic area.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

02/10/2015

Mark B.

Great, had a recall for loose carpet they repaired it at no charge. Recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name], thank you for your recent review. I'm happy to hear that your carpet concern was resolved. It is always our goal to provide the most outstanding service experience ever each and every time. Your feedback helps us find the areas of improvement needed to continue to achieve our overall goal. We appreciate you sharing with us. If you would, please feel free to call me directly at 402-525-1580 with further details of your experience. Or with your permission, I'd like to follow up with you by phone? Thank you again!

12/11/2014

Amy O.

The lady that I spoke with when I first called about cleaning our carpets was very professional and knowledgeable. When I scheduled the appointment, I mentioned a nasty orange juice stain on our living room carpet that I had apparently made worse by using Resolve on it (I had no idea orange juice stains could turn black). She noted that although they would try their best to remove the stain, often stains treated with certain chemicals (like Resolve with 'scotch guard') can't be removed without lightening the carpet- if they can be removed at all. Due to how terrible the stain looked I said anything would be an improvement. On the morning they were scheduled to come, I received a call from a man named Nathan shortly before his arrival to let me know he was on the way. He arrived on time and was very polite and professional. I felt comfortable leaving him to do his work while I went back to work. We discussed the stain and went over what was to be done. I wrote a check for the services before I left. When I came home for lunch it was easy to tell he was done. The carpet on the stairway leading up from the garage entry was like new! And the OJ stain was not only gone, but there was no lightening or damage done to the carpet. I'm very happy with the service and would recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room and basement carpets, stairway and hallway carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

06/04/2014

Elie H.

Overall a good experience. I called on a Saturday when they were closed and left a message. Travis, the owner, called me back on Monday. He was able to give me an approximate estimate over the phone. I was able to get carpets cleaned within the week. We were heading out of town so wanted the carpets cleaned on Friday so they could dry during the weekend. The only issues were that they were supposed to be at our house by noon to do a walk through and then we were leaving for the weekend. We waited for 20min past noon and they were still 10 min away, so we left the door unlocked for them. The good part is that they were very trustworthy—nothing was missing or even touched and they locked up when they left. However, because we couldn't do the walk through I forgot to tell them about a wax spot on the carpet that I would have liked them to work out. Which I can't imagine they didn't see and didn't work on it anyway. Also, it didn't seem like they vacuumed as well before shampooing the carpets—there was still some remnants along the wall that would have been behind the dresser and stuff. I would have vacuumed beforehand, but with other carpet cleaners they have told me not to, because they will vacuum anyway. So it felt a little like a rush job. But in general, the carpets look nice and fluffed pretty well in the traffic areas.

Description of Work
Clean living room and bedroom carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Dear [member name removed], Thank you for using our service and we are sorry to hear that your service experience with us was not an outstanding one. It is our company goal to ensure that every client receives exceptional service every time. We will be contacting you tomorrow to setup a time to return. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and be assured this matter will be resolved. Best Regards, ~Nikki Thompson Co-owner Premium Carpet Care, LLC

03/15/2014

Michele S.

Ian came to give us an estimate and explained everything. Ian was on time and asked to park in the driveway. He was very thorough and handled everything on his own--even though some of the furniture was quite heavy. I added two chairs to the job at the last minute. Not only did he help me carry them out of the basement, but he did a superb job on them and recommended a treatment to help with any mildew. He crawled under my office desk to thoroughly clean every inch of a floor covering that could not be moved because the desk was on top of it. He had to clean around and under beds and furniture and did a fantastic job all by himself. On top of his excellent cleaning, he chased my dog which got out of the house and helped a customer carry parcels to her car! An all around nice, young man and an excellent thorough service provider to boot! Michele Schmit

Description of Work
Premium cleaned five large rugs in the house, two easy chairs, two runners, a throw rug, a long flight of stairs and an upstairs bedroom. All of the rugs had furniture on them which couldn't be moved. Three of the rugs were modern oriental carpets. The price reflects the cleaning, scotch guard protection on everything and biological treatment to help with any mildew smells on some items.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

11/26/2013

Jane G.

Because I had had the room painted, I had the furniture moved out. Before moving it back, I decided to try to get the carpets cleaned. I called Tuesday afternoon, and they were there by 10 the following day. Polite and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room and hall carpets

09/05/2013

Larry B.

They did a good job. They are very nice. I have a piece of carpet that has loosened, and he gave me an estimate to fix it. They were punctual and friendly. They removed stains in the dining room very quickly.

Description of Work
They did whole house carpet cleaning.

08/11/2013

Linda H.

I called and they promptly sent someone over to give an estimate. The estimate was right on. The day of the appointment, their guy showed up and got the job done in good time, explaining how and what he was doing. I would no hesitate to recommend this company.

Description of Work
cleaned and stretched carpets in two large rooms

08/09/2013

charles W.

They did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend them. I thought the prices were reasonable, and service was spectacular.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in the house.

07/22/2013

George M.

George and Charlie were on time, professional and efficient...Premium Carpet Care also did 3 large pieces of upholstered furniture for me earlier this summer. Both times I called to schedule I had to leave a message and Travis promptly returned my call. I was able to schedule a time and date within 4 working days without a problem. I had scheduled an earlier date for the carpet cleaning but had to postpose it because I wanted it done after all the furniture had been removed from the home...that did not happen as planned and since the cleaning was schedule for the first appointment on a Monday morning, the earliest I was able to cancel was an hour before they were to arrive. I apologized to Travis for giving him such short notice and he assured me that it was not a problem and said he understood that sometimes our days don't go as planned. I have been very pleased with the prompt, courteous, efficient and high quality services I have received from this company....and for a VERY reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet, family room carpet, flight of stairs and landing, master bedroom with two walk-in closets, sitting room, 3 bedrooms w/ closets.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

05/03/2013

Nicole M.

Totally impressed with this company! I called and made an appointment for a quote that worked with my schedule, which can be difficult. Travis had no problem accommadating me. He came to quote appointment on time and well groomed. We went through all my concerns and the entire house within 30 minutes. (Thank you for not wasting my time!) Travis explained what would happen, what procedures they would use on certain areas and also wrote up a very detailed quote. When learning on how to accept bids for jobs as a young woman, I was told that every quote shoud spell out what you are paying for.. example a roofing job would take how many shingles, how many boxes of nails, how many hours.. etc.. I RARELY get quotes like that and it irritates me that when I ask for it in writing and details the "worker" gets uptight. I didn't have to ask Travis, as he is a true professional in his field! He wrote it up, explained room by room and what each area was going to cost. The price was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is better than a great deal!! BRAVO!!!! Honestly the best first impression of a "quote" meeting I have ever had. I didn't feel like he was blowing smoke and I could tell he knew what he was doing! So refreshing! After spending the last 10 years restoring and remodeling a 100 year old home I have had many of these types of meetings. Now in our new home, I am very pleased to have found Premium Carpet Care. On the day of the appointment Ian parked on the street and introduced himself with a business card. As he was setting things up Travis, the owner, came to re-verify what was to be done. Again this is a plus, as far as I am concerned. Ian then asked my permission to pull into my driveway and if there was a better side to park on. (My jaw about hit the ground because no one has ever asked) and again showed how professional this group is. Manners still matter !!! This saved time for both me and them, as I didn't have to ask them to move thier work van when I wanted to leave. The carpets looks fantastic. I even had my father over the following weekend and he asked if I had gotten new carpet on the top level of our home. ( Yes they look that good!) Now did I mention how great thier price was?? I was expecting to pay far more than I did.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of 8 rooms, two hallways & two staircases in my home. Scotch guarded 3 rooms after cleaning.

04/29/2013

Ronald D.

As we were replacing several pieces of furniture, we decided it would be a good time to clean the carpets before the furniture was delivered. They were prompt in coming to give us an estimate. The first date we set for the cleaning did not work for us and they were Very cooperative in setting a new time. Two men arrived at the time that was set and worked very efficiently. Our carpet was not extremely soiled so it did not take them very long to finish the job. We let it dry overnight before we walked on it, but could have used It sooner. They left us a bottle of spot cleaner and also told us to call if we had any problems and they would come out. We were very satisfied with their work and would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet on two floors plus the stairs. Treated all areas with scotch guard.

12/27/2012

Mary S.

George did a fantastic job of removing the black tracks and I couldn't be happier. He also cleaned a 15-yr-old sofa and love seat, and when he did a test swath, I was appalled at how dirty they had become. He cleaned them beautifully and they are once again a beautiful creamy white. George was a kind and cheerful young man, and represented his company admirably.

Description of Work
There were dark blackish tracks throughout our rental home, and a black swath across each tread of the stairway. George, the technician, said it looked very much like wheelchair or walker marks. The carpets had actually been shampooed by some other company prior to our move-in, but the marks remained. We asked them to clean the living/dining area, bedroom, office, hall and stairway down, as well as an upholstered sofa/love seat.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

09/25/2012

Becky P.

no concerns, prompt, courteous, professional

Description of Work
cleaned all carpets in home

08/16/2012

Nana S.

It went very smoothly. No problems.

Description of Work
My teenaged son was moving out of a rental home, and the carpet was filthy, stained, etc, in the living room. I needed someone to come over right away and clean it and try to get out what appeared to be some sort of gummy substance stuck in parts of the carpet (perhaps asphalt tracked home from a construction site) and large stains of spilled liquid of some sort. They were able to come the next day and spend about an hour shampooing the small room that needed it. When they were done, it looked (almost) brand new, certainly good enough to turn the house back over to the landlord for rerenting. They charged me the minimum charge, $80, for the one room and an adjoining short hallway. They were about a half hour late due to a broken down truck, but they called to let me know they were running behind.

05/31/2012

charles W.

I have used them several times. The people are very polite. Their prices are very reasonable and the service is outstanding.

Description of Work
I used Premium Carpet Care for carpet cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential & Commercial - carpet & upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, odor removal, pet stain removal, Scotchgard protection, stone polishing, rug cleaning, carpet stretching, carpet repair, & emergency water extraction