Pal Pest Management

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2015

3181 Alden Ave

Lincoln, NE 68502

Pal Pest Management, LLC is a family-owned, local business with more than 25-years of experience in pest control and small wildlife management services. Our state-certified technicians understand your concerns and can eliminate pests with your family’s safety in mind at a competitive price. We use environmentally responsible treatment methods, and work to minimize disruption of your home or business. Need a second opinion? Give us a call—we’ll take care of your pest problems fast! ...

10/16/2017

ken S.

Sprayed all four levels. (big house) Very amiable AND professional!

Description of Work
Bugs and rodents.

05/24/2017

Andrew R.

Did a great job, came after hours to finish the job

Description of Work
Bird proof vents

05/15/2017

Anthony G.

Very well. Louie was available quickly & right on time. It turned out that there was nothing he could do after the inspection as the pest had died sealed in the attic after my house was resided. He felt bad & didn't want to charge me but I paid him anyway. Very nice man who is very good at his job & I will certainly call him again if needed.

Description of Work
Attic searched for intruders

02/10/2017

Mark B.

Louie came out and assessed the situation. He offered advice as to what I should do to get rid of the squirrels. It turns out I need to trim trees and get the roof fixed. He inspected everything free of charge and recommended a very reasonable price for repairs. He was extremely professional and punctual and pleasant. I would recommend him 100% to anybody who needs his services. I will definitely hire him again without question.

Description of Work
Squirrel abatement

06/10/2016

Pascha S.

08/26/2015

Linda T.

The owner contacted me promptly after I purchased the treatment on this website (in late May). He talked with me about where I had seen the ants and what might be attracting them. He also answered my concerns about whether a treatment would affect my pets. He was very nice about answering my questions about other pests and treatment issues. There had been a lot of rain at that time, and he told me that an effective treatment would need to wait until it was drier. Then in early June, one day I found a note on my door that they had done the treatment. As promised, the ants that I saw in subsequent days seemed all to be dead. I was happy with the service that had been provided. This plan had a one-month warranty, so I did contact the company again in early July. They promptly took care of my questions at that time. I subsequently attempted to contact this company to hire them for additional services, but they have not returned my calls.

Description of Work
I purchased, through this website, an ant elimination treatment. They came out and treated the area where the ants had been seen. And there don't seem to be ants there anymore.

07/12/2015

Carol H.

Louie was so determined to get those raccoons. He didn't give up. He also helped me with indoor pests as well. I have never had a more conscious professional! I cannot say enough good things about him.

Description of Work
I had raccoons in my attic and Louie set traps to capture them.

07/03/2015

P Ann O.

Louis was very professional and very thorough - he first inspected the areas I had noticed ants inside and outside in the past; then treated those areas, as well as the entire perimeter of the house. He told me he noticed three different kinds of ants around the house. Our neighborhood if FULL of ants. He has since called to check up or follow-up to see if we have seen any ants in the home. I would definitely call him again. He as timely, thorough and courteous. I recommend his service Pal Pest! Ann O

Description of Work
Exterior and interior ant treatment (spray)

06/01/2015

Susan B.

Flying bugs were found swarming around windows in one room. I was concerned they were termites. This company responded to my anxious call and within 30 minutes of my call, they were at my front door. Fortunately, they were not termites. He knew what they were and treated the area and also treated outside and inside the area where they were found and also checked my basement, and sprayed treatment. They were gone within 2 days. He also came by a week later to see how the treatment was doing and how I was doing! Very knowledgeable, polite, sincere, industrious. Their company also offers an 'insurance' treatment that is done quarterly and covers a lot of 'things' I would rather not have in my home. I was very happy with the owner, Louis, and his speediness of treatment. Will definitely keep him and plan on seeing him quarterly at my residence to keep anything else under control.

Description of Work
Provided treatment for flying bugs that showed up overnight in swarms after so much rain.

Category pest control

Thank you [member's name removed]!

02/18/2015

Kristin F.

He was very understanding and down to earth.

Description of Work
Was going to come out for a termite inspection before I sold my house but had to reschedule I almost forgot about the mice and rodent inspection.

Category pest control,animal removal

Hi [member name removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you and please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with! Have a great week!

Locally owned, 25+ years of experience, providing Pest Control & Termite Treatments, as well as Small Animal Removal.