Kohmetscher Roofing Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2009

10440 S 56th St

Lincoln, NE 68516

In business for over 30 years, we specialize in residential tear off and new roofs. We also provide other services, including: roof repairs, maintenance, and inspections. Estimates are free! Kohmetscher Roofing is fully insured with workman's comp and general liability and we have workmanship warranties. We also offer snow removal services. Award winning....

10/29/2015

Andrew V.

Description of Work
They contacted my insurance provider and negotiated on my behalf for a full replacement of my roof when their initial assessment was for a repair for the damaged area. This was above and beyond the call of duty and I would definitely recommend them for any roofing work anyone might need

06/03/2014

Beth B.

Quality of work was fine - as far as I can tell. Took about a week before they could get to me after the initial assessment, which wasn't bad. They finished up quickly. But there were issues: 1. I asked them - the owner/son and the onsite foreman - to use leftover unopened shingles from the original roofing to save a few bucks. Both agreed. Shingles were moved and opened but never used. No explanation given that day (only workers were there when I came out at the end; no foreman/mgmt). 2. I had to point out additional cleanup missed to the workers. 3. They left their truck in my driveway overnight with my permission. Said it would be gone early the next AM. At 10 AM I had to call to check when they would be moving it so I could get my car off the street. 4. Never sent me any invoice or bill for over 3 months. When it finally came there was no date of service, no description of work at all (said "repair roof"), no breakdown into standard parts/labor. Nothing of any value for my records and nothing that could be used for insurance purposes. I paid half and requested better documentation. I heard nothing. 5. They called me asking why I had not paid the rest and I explained above. I got nothing. I finally paid the balance with a formal letter requesting some sort of professional documentation. To date I have never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Fixed hole in roof.

10/29/2013

Jean B.

Everything went great. Gene is a great guy. On time; super clean-up.

Description of Work
Removed old roof. Installed new roof.

12/28/2012

Joel L.

The crew came in and completed the work in a couple of days. Good clean up and the work was completed as expected.

Description of Work
Tear off double layer of shingles. Re-roof house, front porch, rear porch and shallow slope roof over rear addition.

10/22/2012

STEPHEN M.

Everything went well as to time, quality of work and cost.

Description of Work
I called several roofing contractors to get an evaluation of my roof regarding the need to replace (14 yrs old) or to fix a few shingles, etc. Kometscher Roofing was the only company that said I didn't need to replace the roof now but simply needed to have a few shingles and rubber boots replaced which they completed a few days later. They save me several thousand dollars by being honest professionals which was quite gratifying.

09/24/2012

Marianne S.

Called this roofing company for an estimate. The gentleman who answered stated they would get out to the property within the next two days to look at it and give an estimate. I gave him my email address and he was supposed to email me the estimate. Also gave him my home and cell numbers. Never heard back from them either in email or by phone, so went with a different roofing company.

Description of Work
No service performed.

01/31/2012

LouAnn W.

Dan was very professional from the time he arrived to give us an estimate to the last visit. He called ahead to keep me informed of the start date, arrived first. The crew was prompt and very hard working. They tarped everything and cleaned up all along the way. The yard was cleaned up afterwards along with the garage. We were VERY pleased on a Great Job! As a women, I appreciated the fact that he conversed with me all the way through the process, even when my husband was present. I was the one who contacted Dan for the estimate and would be present through out the job. Alot of contractors stop talking to the "wife" once the "man" of the house shows up.

Description of Work
We had a complete tear off of previous wood shake shingles. New heavy wt black felt paper was reapplied. They removed the old gutter apron, valleys, vents, and replaced with new flashings. Dan found a problem with the flashing around our fireplace and had another contractor who specialized in flashing come in and correct the problem. The roof was then shingled with Heavy Weight Cedar Shake Shingles. All the work was completed in three days. (We received snow on day two and they came out and shoveled snow off the roof so they could get back to work the next day.)

09/14/2011

STEPHEN M.

Initial contact was to get an estimate for roof repair and or replacement of entire roof. They were the only one who said that our roof didn't need to be replaced and in fact thought it had quite a few more good years left. This of course was great to hear since we had already received an estimate of over $5,000 to replace the roof from another roofer. We appreciate their integrity

Description of Work
Replaced several shingles as well as a cracked plumbing boot which had caused some leakage.

12/28/2010

David B.

He was on time and professional. He had all of the necessary information. He emailed the quote, and we talked on the phone. It went very well.

Description of Work
He gave a quote for a complete tear-off and new roof.

06/14/2010

Jeff G.

Returned our calls for an estimate promptly and kept scheduled appointment. Returned several calls to answer questions we had. Price was competitive to 5 other estimates and he honored an estimate he had given nearly a year earlier with slight adjustment for the cost of singles. Once we decided to go with them, they promised to do the job the following week after the sky lights came in and to do the job with clean up in 2 days. They did so and completed the work in less then 1 1/2 days as well as coordinated the work with the gutter installers. The clean up was excellent, they were pleasant to work with and worked with us on payment options.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles and put on new ones along with vents etc. Replaced sky lights. Cleaned up afterwards.

Category roofing,skylights

SENDD Contracting

Based out of Lincoln, Nebraska, SENDD Contracting is an insured, licensed, and State-registered contractor with a 25-year history in general contracting, project management, and exterior improvement. To date, we have successfully managed over 1,200 residential and commercial construction projects. Our primary specialties are in roofing, gutter, window, and siding installation, although staff have diversified talents in various home inspection techniques. Outside of general contracting services, we also offer lead-based paint testing and Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspections. All of SENDD Contracting’s staff have earned the following certifications: • Certified Lead Inspectors/Risk Assessors by the State of Nebraska • Certified HQS Inspectors through Nan McKay & Associates • Certified Residential Roof Inspectors through HAAG Engineering The primary goal of SENDD Contracting is to meet our customers’ construction needs through quality workmanship, while building and maintaining valued, meaningful and successful relationships. We are proud to offer our services to the entire southeastern Nebraska region, including the Lincoln and Omaha metro areas. Our team is responsive, reliable, and ready to help you bring your projects to life!

AGR Roofing & Construction

AGR Roofing and Construction is an experienced exterior company trusted by countless homeowners since 2004. AGR offers a wide variety of products and services, to include; Residential installs and Repair, Commercial installations, Storm damage restoration and insurance repair, as well as Siding and Gutter installation. All of our project managers are fully qualified and trained, and will assist you throughout the construction process. With years of experience, AGR is able to provide a roofing and construction experience unlike any other. We will be there each step of the project, from picking the roofing system that will add the most curb appeal to working with your insurance company to ensure your claim is fully satisfied. Trust AGR with your business and we will strive to make this the most positive and rewarding experience possible. Contact us today for a free consultation and we can be onsite within 48 hours for an inspection. We offer a variety of quality products, with highly qualified and experienced installers backed by the best warranties in the business. AGR is a full service construction company, servicing residential, commercial, and storm damaged properties. We have the experience and knowledge to complete projects with 100% satisfaction. Additional Location in Chicago at- 7301 W 25th St Ste 255, North Riverside IL

HOME PRIDE CONTRACTORS INC

At Home Pride Contractors we strive to exceed our customer’s perception of what quality workmanship is all about. Our success is a result of paying attention to detail and performing at a high level for a fair price. We are a family owned and operated business with years of experience in the home improvement industry with specializations in roofing, siding, windows and gutters. Home Pride has built our reputation around the highest quality of professional service, products and craftsmanship. We look forward to the opportunity to help your dreams become a reality. Home Pride proudly serves the greater Omaha area as well as most of eastern Nebraska and western Iowa.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential commercial light roofing & snow removal.