Kohmetscher Roofing Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2009

In business for over 30 years, we specialize in residential tear off and new roofs. We also provide other services, including: roof repairs, maintenance, and inspections. Estimates are free! Kohmetscher Roofing is fully insured with workman's comp and general liability and we have workmanship warranties. We also offer snow removal services. Award winning....

SENDD Contracting

SENDD Contracting

Based out of Lincoln, Nebraska, SENDD Contracting is an insured, licensed, and State-registered contractor with a 25-year history in general contracting, project management, and exterior improvement. To date, we have successfully managed over 1,200 residential and commercial construction projects. Our primary specialties are in roofing, gutter, window, and siding installation, although staff have diversified talents in various home inspection techniques. Outside of general contracting services, we also offer lead-based paint testing and Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspections. All of SENDD Contracting’s staff have earned the following certifications: • Certified Lead Inspectors/Risk Assessors by the State of Nebraska • Certified HQS Inspectors through Nan McKay & Associates • Certified Residential Roof Inspectors through HAAG Engineering The primary goal of SENDD Contracting is to meet our customers’ construction needs through quality workmanship, while building and maintaining valued, meaningful and successful relationships. We are proud to offer our services to the entire southeastern Nebraska region, including the Lincoln and Omaha metro areas. Our team is responsive, reliable, and ready to help you bring your projects to life!

10/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They contacted my insurance provider and negotiated on my behalf for a full replacement of my roof when their initial assessment was for a repair for the damaged area. This was above and beyond the call of duty and I would definitely recommend them for any roofing work anyone might need

06/03/2014

Quality of work was fine - as far as I can tell. Took about a week before they could get to me after the initial assessment, which wasn't bad. They finished up quickly. But there were issues: 1. I asked them - the owner/son and the onsite foreman - to use leftover unopened shingles from the original roofing to save a few bucks. Both agreed. Shingles were moved and opened but never used. No explana...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed hole in roof.

10/29/2013

Everything went great. Gene is a great guy. On time; super clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roof. Installed new roof.

12/28/2012

The crew came in and completed the work in a couple of days.  Good clean up and the work was completed as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off double layer of shingles.  Re-roof house, front porch, rear porch and shallow slope roof over rear addition.

10/22/2012

Everything went well as to time, quality of work and cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called several roofing contractors to get an evaluation of my roof regarding the need to replace (14 yrs old) or to fix a few shingles, etc. Kometscher Roofing was the only company that said I didn't need to replace the roof now but simply needed to have a few shingles and rubber boots replaced which they completed a few days later. They save me several thousand dollars by being honest professionals which was quite gratifying.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential commercial light roofing & snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available