Folmer Services

With Angi since December 2011

All work performed by "Not Your Average Joe Plumber" the owner with over 20 years of plumbing experience. What ever your plumbing needs we can get the job done....

09/08/2016

Category drain cleaning

09/08/2016

Dawn S.

Description of Work
I use Folmer Services for plumbing services. He replaced two of my shower handles.

06/16/2014

Charles C.

I had a water heater go out and called joe. He got over the next day and had me back and running. There is only one plumber I will use and that is Joe Folmer!

Description of Work
Install new water heater

12/31/2012

Dawn S.

Joe did a great job! He made sure to tell me what and why he was doing things. He also estimated some additonal work I needed - all within the same appointment. I feel like a got a great value for the visit.

Description of Work
He replaced the connector from the stool to the water supply and also unplugged my washer drain .

12/04/2011

Brady C.

Joe did a great job. I've used him for many years and wouldn't use anyone else. He's always on time and does great work.

Description of Work
He piped the whole house with Pex pipes.

Category plumbing

Thanks for your post Member! Hope you are doing well!

Folmer Services

With Angi since December 2011

Lincoln, NE 68506

Remodeling, replacement or repair of toilets, faucets, and hot water heaters. Slow or clogged bathroom and kitchen drains. Emergency service available.

We refer all sewer work. No appliance repairs

all estimates are always free