FAMOUS PAINTERS INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2010

5356 Lowell Ave.

Lincoln, NE 68506

15 years in business. Professional painters that are trustworthy and DON'T leave messes or play loud music. We specialize in both interior and exterior painting for home owners. BBB rating of A+. A quality 15 page reference list - if you've lived in Lincoln for very long, you probably already know

09/17/2017

Michael W.

Nick and his crew did a great job. They were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. We couldn't be happier with the finished product. We recommend Famous Painters highly and will hire them again next time we need a painter.

Description of Work
Exterior of our home painted

Category pressure washing, house painters

10/31/2016

Shawnie M.

Great! nice job, very professional

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Interior is now scheduled with them.

Category house painters

10/17/2016

Shawnie M.

Great-haired to do interior stain work too.

Description of Work
Exterior paint.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/21/2016

Jerald U.

Excellent, Nick was amazing to work with, showed up on time, and work product was excellent. This is the third time we've hired their services and each time the result was the same.

Description of Work
Painting the interior and exterior of our house.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/06/2016

Dolf I.

Category house painters

09/22/2013

Jeanne B.

Al and his team were professional, arrived on scheduled day , on time. Power washed a few days prior to painting. Were careful with plants around the house. Paint looks great. They cleaned up each day and at completion of the job. We are very pleased with the work Famous Painters did for us. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed entire house exterior. Painted trim, soffets, facia boards.

Category pressure washing, house painters

04/24/2013

Amy V.

Everything went great. They showed up when they said they would, they were very thoughtful and considerate while in my home, and kept disturbances to a minimum. They kept me informed along the way re: timelines, expectations, etc. and were very flexible and accommodating with any requests that I had. As a "bonus", Al painted my exterior door for me at no charge as a way to say "thanks" for my business! The end result is perfect, and I could not be more pleased!

Description of Work
First of all, this is the first review of ANYTHING or anyone I have ever written. However, my experience with Famous Painters was so overwhelmingly positive that I felt I needed to share my experience. I am a "difficult" customer - very picky, and specific about what I want. Famous Painters not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. After getting bids from several different companies, I decided to go with Famous Painters because Al (the owner) struck me as a very honest and genuine person. My gut turned out to be right; Al and his team did a phenomenal job with the work they did at my house. They painted several interior rooms and over a dozen interior doors, and everything ended up looking great! Their attention to detail, professionalism, and clean-up were beyond comparison. My friends and family have all commented on how great my new paint job looks. I am so pleased with Famous Painters, that I am going go hire them again to paint my kitchen cabinets.

Category interior painters

Jazzy's Indoor Painting

Are you or someone you know looking to hire someone to do indoor painting but don't want to pay the high prices a professional charges? Give us a call or text. We provide indoor painting for less. We are starting this business and looking to build clientele. Customer service is our priority. You can give Jasmine a call/text at 402-418-8705 or Nick at 402-418-8776 for more information. We are looking to service Pleasant Dale, NE and surrounding areas.

True Finish Painting, LLC

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business are from repeat customers and referrals. True Finish Painting, LLC was established to meet the demands of budget-conscious homeowners who wanted to improve their homes at a price they could afford. From the initial consultation, to the last service, we keep you abreast of our progress so you know exactly what we are doing and how much it costs. Our professionalism, affordability and reliability have helped us build a client base that knows that we do not sacrifice quality for price. Give us a call today!

Offers Coupon

Rutt's Painting

As a Purple heart veteran I aim to please the customer with competitive rates. I pride myself in attention to detail and do not take shortcuts. I am the owner of the company and depending on the job I have a few helping hands with over ten years of painting experience.

2022 Super Service Award

Interior painting. Exterior painting. Pressure washing and mildew removal.

We do not wallpaper.