Degree Heating And Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2009

Additional contact name - Laura Erskine...

07/26/2017

Great. Very timely and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Replace central aor conditioner

01/16/2017

When well. Kevin worked with me to get things right and make sure I was happy with job done. Love my new system. I finally have system where my WHOLE house is comfortable. This system is the way to go if you have cooling problems on second floor of your house. This system also does heat to.

Description of Work
Put mini-split a/c system in second floor of house.

05/30/2014

The job was fine. He was very good. He cleaned up. It happened at the part we are under warranty, and he was the one who installed it. He was very thorough. The quality of service was fine.

Description of Work
Degree Heating And Air Conditioning Inc. put a new coil in our air conditioner.

03/12/2014

He was very professional, cleaned up after the work, efficient with his time, and friendly. I will be using Degree again and again!!

Description of Work
They cleaned and serviced both of our AC/furnace units inside and outside. He discovered our thermostat was not reading the temperatures accurately. He came back a few days later and installed a new simple but efficient unit.

08/02/2013

Came out on time, called after to explain what they found and did to help my A/C work better. Great communication and service.

Description of Work
A great company. Will call them again if needed.

06/11/2013

He showed me the problem-- He quoted me a fixing price-- I agreed to have them do the job on the day promised. He showed up--did the work -- wrote the invoice--I wrote the check-- everybody happy.

Description of Work
Rreplaced the "A" evaporator coil in my central A/C Unit.

05/29/2013

They did a good job and it was done within a day. They forgot to install the a part to monitor the carbon in the furnace but came right back the next day to install it. A very professional and knowledgeable staff. I am satisfied with the work they provided and I would use them again in the future if I ever needed to.

Description of Work
I hired Degree Heating And Air Conditioning Inc a few months ago to inspect my A/C and furnace.

12/28/2011

Kevin was good to work with. Overall, the job went very well. He was here on time and did everything that was needed to be done. There was one unit that wasn’t working correctly, and he gave me all the information I needed in terms of negotiations for the purchase of the house. I would definitely use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Degree Heating And Air Conditioning Inc to do an inspection on the home that I purchased. It was a heating and air conditioning service.

08/08/2010

They have always been very prompt in responding to service calls as well as easy to get along with.

Description of Work
They are replacing a heat pump including duct work. They have been doing repairs, replacements for me since they've been in business.

05/28/2009

A great experience compared to the one's I've had from the big guys.

Description of Work
Smaller outfit with a high degree of responsibility and quality service. On time, pleasant appointment time... didn't have to be here "anytime between' kind of thing. Didn't give the feeling that he was doing us a favor. You know the kind. Efficiently performed his duties and didn't try to draw out the time he spent trying to make it seem he was doing more. Checking for leaks in A/C and filling freon after fixing leak = $113 A fair price.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating and air conditioning - residential installations, service/repair; light commercial installations, service/repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover