We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Cleaning Ninjas

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

3705 South St Ste 200

Lincoln, NE 68506

There is no house a Cleaning Ninja can’t clean. We offer black belt home cleaning, housekeeping services, new construction clean-up and move-in/move-out cleaning in Lincoln and Omaha. We leave a shine in our wake by cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, floors, furniture and laundry areas. It is our pleasure to serve every request via our housekeeping and ninjas a la carte services. Each time we visit our ninjas attack and deep clean virtually every surface in every room. Our ninjas are selected for their incredible eye for detail and use environmentally friendly cleaning products to remove contaminants and allergens from your home. We are a locally-owned family business with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Unlike other services who insist on visiting your home to do an estimate, Cleaning Ninjas are so smart we can give you an estimate on the phone in minutes!...

09/01/2017

JENNIFER W.

For a while, things were okay. Then they started slacking. We'd come home to find small areas in the home overlooked. Yesterday, however, was the last straw. They shut our 18-year-old cat in the basement and left him there. We don't use the basement - they weren't even supposed to have been down there - so the poor cat was left with no food, water, or litter box for hours. I will never have Cleaning Ninjas in my house again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

05/06/2017

Amber T.

Love it because i have a dust allergy but can still have a clean house- no small feat w/2 kids and 2 dogs it was a valentines day gift from my husband a couple of years ago and the work was excellent.

Description of Work
twice a month service clean house: bathrooms, kitchen other rooms : floor, flat surfaces etc.

04/17/2017

Lindsay R.

amazing quality and amazing company very personal service and treats customers w/ value

Description of Work
Bi-wekly starting 10/16. Housecleaning

03/24/2017

Pat R.

Excelled. Their house cleaning service by far exceed the level of service I received from my prior cleaning company.

Description of Work
Every 3 weeks cleaning service.

Category house cleaning

Honorable [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your rave review! I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Deep bow, Sensei

01/13/2017

Tracy S.

The Cleaning Ninjas have been wonderful. They show up on the scheduled date & do a good job. I have only ever had one issue & they were quick to get it corrected.

Description of Work
House cleaning-dust, vacuum, clean bathrooms, sweep & mop floors, clean kitchen counters, stove, microwave plus an additional task such as wiping down cabinet doors, floor boards, fridge, etc.

Category house cleaning

Honorable [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to serve you. We always appreciate feedback and the chance to correct mistakes. :) Deep bow, Sensei

01/05/2017

Brooke J.

Good! The Ninjas come when we aren't here & we come in to squeaky clean office.

Description of Work
We have the Ninjas clean our whole office floors, desks, kitchens, bathrooms.

Category house cleaning

Honorable [Removed Member Name], Thank you for your thoughtful review! We love cleaning your office. Deep bow, Sensei

12/30/2016

Barbara J.

The Ninjas (usually 3) arrive on or before time. Get right to work and call one if they have any questions. Always do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning of 5, 000 sq ft home, cleaning 4 baths, kitchen, carpets, hard wood, slate & marble floors, dusting.

Category house cleaning

Honorable [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your patronage and kind words! It is our pleasure to serve you. Deep bow, Sensei

12/08/2016

Randy K.

Job wasn't done but they explained that they didn't want to charge any more time. Estimate was $500 for 4 hours. They worked 5.5 and charged me $860!

Description of Work
Three teamed members cleaned a filthy rental of mine.

11/09/2016

Thad & Joanna F.

The team does a nice job cleaning some weeks better than others pending on team. Unreliable at times on cleaning times (time of day scheduled) show late.

Description of Work
House cleaning every other week. Dusting, clean bathrooms, floor, change sheets.

11/07/2016

Angela G.

Team awesome is truly awesome! they clean every thing as they say they are going to and I want never had a complaint of the work they do!

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of the main floor of my house mop, clean toilet, tub, sink, dust, charge, bedding, clean store, microwave, counter tops, take out trash.

11/06/2016

Judy W.

We don't have a set time, just Wednesday afternoon, it's always a treat to come home on the Wed the Ninjas have been held.

Description of Work
2 carpet, wood floors, walls, baseboard, dusting bathroom-general household cleaning.

11/06/2016

Tom J.

Best experience w/ house cleaning service to-date. Quick and efficient and most importantly thorough!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly whole house cleaning.

10/13/2016

Cheryl L.

Willing to listen to suggestions. Very friendly. Efficient thorough cleaning.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of split entry home every other week.

10/04/2016

Joyce U.

See above. I am unsure about the exact date of the service but it was sometime in the summer of 2015.

Description of Work
I asked for cleaning following concrete and drywall work following water problem in lower level. Cleaning crew of three arrived on time in afternoon thinking they were to do routine light cleaning. One person spent 45 minute in the master bathroom but when she was 'finished' the shower had not been cleaned, toilet was gritty, and tub had not been cleaned, nor the closet carpet vacuumed. She didn't move the bedroom chairs but vacuumed around them. The supervisor of the crew redid the bathroom. The man went around the ceiling edges with a wand but in no organized manner. The basement floors still had debris on them after 'cleaning'. I finally phoned the office to complain about the lax cleaning and the fact that I had asked for heavier cleaning when I had scheduled. We agreed to cut the fee of over $350 in half and I told the crew to leave my house because I could do a much better job cleaning than they were doing. Cleaning Ninja's office phoned several months later asking if I would remove the bad review I had posted about them on Yelp, which I refused to do.

10/04/2016

Rachel T.

The Cleaning Ninjas moved very slowly and spent lots of time chatting while they worked. It took all day and was very expensive. In the end, I still had to do some of the work myself.

Description of Work
We needed our new home cleaned before we moved into it. It wasn't very dirty, but it was dusty.

09/27/2016

I am not there when the clean, overall very happy with service, wish the smell of the clean home was better that’s about all.

Description of Work
Cleaned upper level of home dust, vacuum, toilets, showers, all tile and hard woods, cleaned by hand (pd extra) counters, sinks, wipe down all & glass.

09/15/2016

Jason D.

They do an excellent job cleaning our house. They go above and beyond & make sure everything is done & a high standard.

Description of Work
Cleaning-residence.

07/20/2016

William S.

Professional and organized staff, very nice when asking initial service questions.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the house (2 floors). Dust, wipe, mop, bathrooms and trash removal.

06/23/2016

Melissa K.

Ninjas were very pleasant and great with our dog. Cleaning were thorough and consistent, wonderful service!!

Description of Work
Deep and surface cleaning.

01/25/2016

Danielle K.

The cleaning ninjas do an amazing job each time they come as well as great communication that includes a reminder and a receipt each time. Although a bit pricey compared to a couple of other services we contacted, the level of service is extremely worth?

Description of Work
House cleaning which included completion of a lengthy excellence checklist each time as well as a bonus item each time.

01/19/2016

Brooke J.

They come on the weekends while noon is in the office. We return to a sparkling good smelling space.

Description of Work
We have very open office spaces they clean everything. detailing bathrooms 3 kitchens, dusting, windows, mirrors, all our floors.

09/21/2015

Philip H.

They were awesome. Typicality a crew of three will come through and clean the house in short order. Their communication with us is great. They call me to let me know if they're running behind schedule, ask about the quality of their service and about how they can improve on their next visit.

Description of Work
House cleaning to include bathrooms, hardwood floors, carpet vacuuming, dusting and wiping down baseboards.

Category house cleaning

Honorable [Member name removed], Thank you so much for your kind review. We have very much enjoyed servicing you and are excited to begin cleaning your new home! Deep bow, Hanshi Loni

09/01/2015

Judy W.

A crew of 3 comes in and each goes to their own area. 1 person seems to oversee and double check on the others. We've used them for 2 yrs. now - I'm very picky - and I love my Ninjas!

Description of Work
House cleaning - everything! Floors, counters - dusting - wood work - fans - you name it, they clean it!

Category house cleaning

Honorable [Member name removed], Thank you so much for your kind words. Your Ninjas love you as much as you love them, and we are grateful for your business. Deep bow, Sensei Katherine

08/30/2015

Grant M.

The Ninjas have cleaned my house 2x a month for the past 2 years. They are reliable and do an excellent job every time they are here.

Description of Work
The Ninjas performed a full house cleaning, including floors, windows, bathrooms, etc.

Category house cleaning

[Removed member name], Thank you so much for your review and your loyalty to our company. We very much appreciate your business. Deep bow, Sensei Katherine

06/22/2015

Katie W.

They are great. If ever have any problems they have been quick to resolve.

Description of Work
The come every Friday for a full hose cleaning.