Aire Serv of Omaha

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2009

12124 Roberts Rd

Lavista, NE 68128

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey....

04/10/2018

Steve S.

Not good I paid for a service that was to repair and for the next air conditioner and furnace inspection. WELL and in capitals..... paid for this and had to call for the airconditioner inspection and waited for the furnace inspection and now it is APRIL and no inspection was suppose to be on the so called list to call and set up a time for the furnace inspection...NO CALL well do you expect anything but an F minus minus minus. do you think I'm mad. Would welcome a call from them but that might be asking to much.......

Description of Work
Repair on furnace

11/06/2017

Barb L.

Excellent service and reassurance for a warm home during colder weather.

Description of Work
Furnace readiness for the winter season but deal includes a spring a/c check. Prompt and thorough through all the checks and offered optional optimizations.

09/05/2017

Eric E.

They were prompt, responsive, and professional. I'd use them again.

Description of Work
We bought a yearly service contract.

08/22/2017

Kathleen M.

Great. Very helpful and professional technician. This is the second time we have used AireServ and have been happy with service both times.

Description of Work
Routine HVAC check and tune up. Excess freon removed.

08/10/2017

Mike M.

Their quality was very good. I bought one additional part, a capacitor. If I get a new air conditioner it can be transferred to it. Yes, I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
A/C annual maintenance, plus upgrade on capacitor. Capacitor was extra. Basic Angie's deal was for $59.00.

07/15/2017

Steve S.

How did it go. NOT GOOD. Found this company on Angie's List and was rated A. Called this company to repair my furnace. The tech talked us into buying the Silver Plan that would included inspecting the Air Conditioner this Spring and again the furnace this fall. I never heard another word from them so called today and basically was told that they are so busy that I should be the one to set up a time to schedule the inspection. Any question I asked her she avoided to answer it and I was told the tech would answer all questions when I tried to ask her what the Silver plan covered. She said she didn't want to give me a wrong answer. I have to give her a 5 STAR rating for avoiding answering any questions. Asked to speak to a manager she said she would leave a note waiting to hear if I receive a call back. Oh just got a call from Andrew the tech and said the office doesn't work Sat or Sun that I was to call the office Monday and say hey what's up why haven't you scheduled an inspection for my air conditioner. Hey that's why this company gets an F............

Description of Work
Repair on furnace was done.... Only problem I purchased a silver plan which would cover inspection for air conditioner and furnace for a year.

07/13/2017

Casimiro R.

Great and was up and running in no time

Description of Work
Service on the AC. Cleaned it and fixed another part that was leaking.

07/12/2017

Mary F.

No problem. Punctual, professional, did not try to sell me anything I didn't need.

Description of Work
AC service

07/12/2017

Nicholas L.

The technician found some issues that he recommended I get repaired to prolong the life of the AC.

Description of Work
A/C tune up.

05/08/2017

Patrick G.

Very well. Professional and extremely helpful. Went above and beyond.

Description of Work
A/C unit check-up

MILLARD HEATING & COOLING

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dan Fay Plumbing

Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Air Care Heating & Air Conditioning

We have certified technicians who are on call 24/7 for any of your Air Care needs, we take pride in our business, We won't fix it if it isn't broke, Our company is family owned and operated and pride ourselves in making our customers our first priority.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Service & repair. System maintenance. Replacement & installation. High efficiency upgrades. Zoning systems. Heat pumps. Furnace repair. Air Conditioning Service and Repair, Preventative Maintenance Plans, Emergency Service, Duct Cleaning, Attic insulation, WiFI Thermostats, UV Oxidation, Home Comfort Controls, Mini Split Systems, Residential and Commercial services available.