Pink Ladies Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2015

3.8

4855 W Desert Inn Rd

Las Vegas, NE 89102

Pink Ladies Cleaning is a Las Vegas & Henderson Nevada Brand not a Franchise. We built the foundation of this cleaning company over 30 years in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada from hard work, outstanding performance and total dedication. We know that we are not only building our reputation but we are helping to build yours as Well. We take very seriously our roll in Property Management and Property Preservation Services. Give us a few minutes on the telephone and we will be happy to give you a detailed estimate on House Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, etc and explain to you our formula and how we can help you save money. You set the standard not us and you can build your own schedule to fit your home and family's needs....

04/08/2020

Kelle B.

I was charged for 6 hours of "cleaning" my house before we moved in, previous owner left house in bad shape. When I went back the next day I saw all kinds of dirt that wasn't touched or half assed cleaned. They completely missed wiping down all my doors! I called and complained and they did send one person back to clean what was missed. I showed her all that was missed (including oven) I did a walk through with her and still had to point out what she missed! All in all, $420 dollars later, I am still cleaning items that were never touched...Top of doors still dusty, vents not wiped clean....

Description of Work
Move-in house cleaning

06/17/2015

Sally V.

We have been using Pink Ladies Cleaning for the monthly cleaning of our home for several years now, and we have been more than pleased with their services. They always do an excellent job of cleaning our home, and we have never been dissatisfied in any way. The owner, Janis Clark, and her staff are very professional and accommodating. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

01/19/2012

LORENA W.

They came in a few days before Thanksgiving. I asked that they wash the closet doors, they are mirrors. I also asked that they not use a string mop. They used a string mop, I had to re clean my floors. They did not wash the mirrors, I had to clean them myself. They did not dust anything either. I had to clean the house all over again. Overall I was not happy with the service.

Description of Work
They came to clean my house before Thanksgiving.

Category house cleaning

The Home Owners are required to sign a sheet before the girls leave their home, to prove they were happy. They DID sign the sheet. I am sorry that they did not call us. We stand behind our work 100% We screen our girls and train well. We are very proud of our company and our crews. We are a family owned business and have been in Las Vegas for years. Janis Clark Owner/Managaer

12/09/2011

Jacqueline M.

The workers came on time and completed the work in the time expected. Since my house was really pretty bad and I needed it cleaned within a short amount of time, they sent three women.

Description of Work
Three women came at the last minute to clean my 2500 sq. ft. home. Vacuumed, washed floors, dusted, picked up, cleaned toilets, sinks, and mirrors. The house was in need of a really good cleaning, and they did it.

Category house cleaning

Every New home we clean, before we start, we walk the home with the home - owner to make sure of what they want done that day. Then then sign a sheet. After the home is done, they AGAIN sign a sheet saying that they were HAPPY. They DID sign the sheet. I am sorry that they did not call us. We stand behind our work 100% We screen our girls and train well. We are very proud of our company and our crews. We are a family owned business and have been in Las Vegas for years. Janis Clark Owner/Managaer

01/25/2011

prashanth K.

I wasn't satisfied with their work. They weren't very thorough with their cleaning. The price also wasn't good.

Description of Work
They provided housecleaning services.

07/16/2008

LORENA W.

The first time they came it was perfect, but the second time I had to redo everything. I asked them to please wash the long mirrors on the closet doors and they didn't do that or on the patio. They used a spring mop on my tile floor when I asked them not to. I had to dust all of the tables with stuff on them. When I called and told them I didn't want them anymore they just said, "ok".

Description of Work
It was just general cleaning around my house.

10/05/2007

DENEEN F.

I can't say enough good things about Pink Ladies. From Janice who is so helpful in finding days & hours that work for me to the cleaning crew who is quick & thorough. Especially Melissa who sees things that need cleaning beyond the norm & then does a fantastic job on them! They're always on time & are a friendly crew. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent home cleaning.

Description of Work
Routine housecleaning--- bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, floors.

07/16/2007

Carolyn M.

When they arrived and were told what to do they got right to work and did not stop. They occasionally asked me certain things and how I wanted some work done. They were efficient and thorough. I think the price is a bit high but I wanted someone right away and the scheduling lady fit me in so I took it and they did a good job. I realize I am probably paying for the convenience of 2 people and it being a company rather than going direct to the actual worker.

Description of Work
2 women cleaned a 2000 sq ft house for 2 hours with no breaks and did a good job. They asked what I wanted and I explained things I wanted done. They bring all their own supplies and equipment. They said the price would lessen after the first visit. They did want me to evaluate and make sure they had done things satisfactorily and they had. I specified I wanted English speakers and legal people and they spoke pretty well and were pleasant ladies. The scheduler, Jackie, is very accommodating and easy to work with so I am pleased and have hired them for further work.

07/13/2007

MH K.

They did a great job. My only reservation was that both on the phone and in person I was quoted around $200, and the job cost quite a bit more, but subsequent bi-weekly cleanings have only been $90.

Description of Work
Three ladies came to my house to do a thorough house cleaning for my three bedroom, two bath, 2000 square foot house. The house had not been cleaned in months, and with two shedding cats, there was much to be done. Most of the house is wood laminate or tile. It was all basic cleaning, no extras like refrigerator or windows.

04/19/2007

MORTON G.

The crew of two arrived on time and was here about six hours. They were polite and kept to their job. The results were outstanding and I have no complaints. This is not something I will have done too often, but once a year they are great. I recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a thorough cleaning of the walls, ceilings, and woodwork. As well as a good general cleaning of our three bedroom house.

04/02/2007

LYNN C.

This story is no joke and is true. My husband & I went on vacation, leaving a spare key with our neighbor so he would come in, feed & water our cats. To our horror, his key did not work. The Pink Ladies did have a key. I called them and asked them to give my cats extra food and water when they cleaned. They did! Then, in horror, I realized that my cats are afraid of the cleaning equipment and hide in the closets when my home is cleaned. The Pink Ladies generally close all the closets, not knowing a cat sought refuge, and I "free" my cat when I arrive home. This time I would not be home for four days. I called the Pink Ladies again. They made a special trip to my house to insure that all of my cats were "free" from the closets and not locked up until my return. Thank you Pink Ladies!

Description of Work
Regular bi-monthly cleaning.

02/13/2007

MARCIE C.

Three women from Pink Ladies arrived on time, and each cleaned one of three areas of the house thoroughly and efficiently. They tidied up as they went along and neatly put articles (such as pens, pencils, etc.) all together. They were very conscious about how well they did their jobs and made sure that I went through the house and was completely satisfied before they left. I was impressed with everything that was done in one hour.

Description of Work
The kitchen was mopped, countertops, kitchen table, appliances, and sink cleaned, living room dusted and vacuumed, bathroom sink, toilet, mirrors and shower cleaned.

12/11/2006

SHARON R.

We had talked and discussed having 2 people come in. Two people is a certain amount of people, she sent 3 people which costs more money. I told them 3 things that I specifically wanted taken care of, which were not done correctly. They had to come back to redo them. I felt there was a lack of communication and I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a one time deep clean.

Category house cleaning

I AM VERY SORRY IF THIS LADY WAS NOT HAPPY. IT IS ABSOLUTELY OUR POLICY THAT WITH A NEW CUSTOMER, WE HAVE THEM WALK THE JOB WHEN DONE WITH THE TEAM LEADER AND SIGN A SHEET SAYING THEY WERE HAPPY. SHE SIGNED OUR SHEET AND WAS HAPPY WHEN THE TEAM LEFT. WE ABSOLUTELY STAND BEHIND OUR WORK AND WOULD HAVE GONE BACK HAD SHE GIVEN US A CALL.

08/24/2006

MORGAN L.

Description of Work
in an hour, the three pink ladies cleaned my pretty gross bathrooms to white, did my floors, vaccumed, straightened, dusted, and everything else... they were courteous and professional, and I would definitely hire them again!

05/16/2006

We are very satisfied with the service from these ladies. They have a key to our home; they are very trust worthy and honest. There have never been any problems with their service. If they forget to do something, I make a call and someone comes right over and takes care of it. The ladies come every other week and they are real prompt with each visit.

Description of Work
They do a complete sweep through the entire house. Service includes mopping, dusting and vacuuming upstairs and down stairs.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Deuces Duct Cleaning

Family owned and operated Las Vegas based air duct & dryer vent cleaning company. Deuces Duct Cleaning (NADCA certified) specialized in cleaning the various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems. This includes the supply and return air ducts. We clean all grilles, diffusers, blower fan, heat exchanges and cooling coils and, we clean out that fire trap of dryer vent!

Molina's Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED CARPET CARE AND TILE CLEANING BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 15 YEARS, PROUDLY SERVING THE GREATER LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS. BE ASSURED THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROFESSIONALLY DONE AND WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND GREAT EVERY DAY PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Offers by Molina's Carpet Cleaning on Angi

House Cleaning, Maid Services. Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning,

Void Cleaning, Yard Cleaning,