MCCANN PLUMBING SVC INC

With Angi since August 2006

7303 S 85TH ST

La Vista, NE 68128

Family owned company since 1979. We provide plumbing, water heater services and repairs, light remodeling and drain and sewer cleaning services....

09/17/2014

alan P.

Description of Work
Have used McCann plumbing in the past and have always been happy with their service.

02/18/2013

Jack R.

Read above statememt

Description of Work
McCann was recommended by another contractor. we needed a bathroom stool moved from one bathroom to another and a new one installed. We also had shutoff lines installed on new fixtures. All work was done in a timely and efficient manner. He took away old fixtures. I did not discuss price before he started. I was somewhat surprised at what he charged for what he did.

MICHAEL F.

They came out on a service call, which it was on a Sunday so it cost a little more. They did a great job and they fixed the problem fairly quick. They were also very nice and respectful while they were in my home.

Description of Work
They fixed a valve on our water heater.

Category water heater repair

08/30/2006

They came right out after I called them and they were very respectful. They sent that snake through my entire draining system and they did a great job because my drains work great now.

Description of Work
They unclogged all of my drains for me.

Category drain cleaning

08/30/2006

They've done a lot of work for me in the past, and they've been in business for years. They're a reputable, honest company, and I don t use anyone else. They always give me a great price; they re always on time and never leave a mess. I've recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
My toilet was leaking, so the plumber came out and put a seal around it and stopped the leaking.

Plumbing Specialties

Plumbing Specialties has been providing our best services to Omaha and surrounding areas since 2009. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service is guaranteed when you work with us. We are licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing Contractor. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. Our mission at Plumbing Specialties is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with Plumbing Specialties. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch with us today.

Dan Fay Plumbing

Family owned Omaha based Plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Plumbing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Advantage Plumbing

Super Service Award Winners since 2013! We are a small family owned company. I try to provide the best possible service to my customers at all times as well as keep our overhead low so we can pass those savings on to all customers. When we leave your home I want all my customers to feel like they had a job well done at a fair price and if they have any future plumbing problems they know who to call and the reasons why. We can meet all your in home plumbing needs from basic service to large remodel projects for your home. We also provide a variety of commercial services. Please make us your first and only call. All estimates are free, but travel fees will apply.

PLUMBING, WATER HEATER SERVICES AND REPAIRS, LIGHT REMODELING AND DRAIN AND SEWER CLEANING.