Mint Fresh Home Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

3.9

19748 Chandler St

Gretna, NE 68028

For a spotless home, rely on Home Cleaning Services from Mint Fresh. Mint Fresh offers old fashioned, good quality, home cleaning services at affordable prices. We are fully insured and bonded for your protection. Mint Fresh represents Omaha's most referred house cleaning company. We have grown primarily through referrals. The secret to our success is that we consistently provide a higher standard of service. ...

10/04/2017

Jan D.

Very well.

Description of Work
Cleaned House

06/30/2015

Thomas L.

Description of Work
Regular house keeping. Some crews are better than others. Seem to shift crews every couple of months.

02/25/2015

Stephanie B.

They were the most reasonable I’ve found. They’re very easy to work with and they are bonded and insured. They try to send the same group out once a month for me, so the know the house. They’re always very easy to get along and I just email if I have any questions or I need anything. There was one instance where somebody had dropped a little bleach on the bathroom rug and he was just like go get a new one, give me the bill and I’ll pay for it. I have a 1500 sq ft and cost wise, it costs me $95 a month, so it's hugely reasonable. I don't have to be here when they come and they are cool with my dog being here.

Description of Work
I am using Mint Fresh Home Cleaning for housecleaning.

09/15/2013

Duane H.

The girls that work in my office walked around with me and found so many things not done. I called the owners husband and told him things were not completed and I was having company over that weekend. He told me he would call the girls as they had just left within the last half hour. He called me back and told me he couldn't get anyone back till the following Tuesday. He continued to tell me the girls said my house was filthy. I was shocked. I had a previous cleaning service that did a great job just broke way too many things two weeks prior. We pick up everything so they can fly through the cleaning. He then did a bait and switch. He told me to clean my house the way I wanted it the cost would be $270.00-$300.00. I told him no thank you I don't want your service back in my house. I had to clean the two bathrooms myself, finish the dusting. I was then billed $270.00 circled and told discounted down to $150.00. Now the original bid was $150.00, i have that on paper and they did half the job. I will be paying them for half of the work, $75.00. Very unprofessional service and poor work. I now had my first week of a new cleaning service and am very pleased and they are a little less then this companys bid.

Description of Work
The owners husband came out and gave us a bid. We walked around the house and I detailed everything I wanted cleaned. He wrote everything down and gave me a bid according to what I needed cleaned. He sent out three young girls on 8/30/13. They were here an hour and forty five minutes. The house did not smell clean. I checked two of the bathrooms were not done, tile floor not cleaned according to the way he described in the initial walk through, partial rooms not dusted, wooden blinds not dusted and much more. I had to ask them to clean two areas that they were not going to do as the owners husband told them they were not going to do that area. These two areas were part of the original bid.

08/15/2013

Brenda F.

Well it went ok. I was not impressed with the price, and part of the work. I understand that it takes time to get use to cleaning somebody home, but I had to call twice, because I kept on finding things they missed. Both times they came back and finished the job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the house. All rooms dusted, cleaned floor boards, washed 2 windows and vacuumed all rooms. Also cleaned the bathrooms,two of the,.

03/29/2013

Janet S.

Mint Fresh Home Cleaning are very thorough. I had another cleaning service prior to them that I was constantly having to tell I wanted things dusted. These people, everything has always been dusted. If they do overlook something or they forget it, or there's an extra touch that I want done, that next week I just say would you please hit this a little harder and they do. They are always on time. They are just excellent.

Description of Work
Mint Fresh Home Cleaning come in every other week. They clean the house: dust, scrub, vacuum and clean my mirrors.

04/24/2012

Dorthy W.

Very well, it will take time for them to get use to the way I want the house done. They are more than willing to work with me.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

Maids & More

Stephanie and Jim Lovely started Maids & More here locally to offer you a professional, affordable cleaning services from people you can trust. Having an amazing team of cleaning providers has been, and is, a daily blessing! Our staff consists of people dedicated to service with us for 5, 10, even 13 years. Free in-home estimates are available at your convenience including days, nights and weekends. These fifteen minute reviews customize the service to meet your specific needs and budget. Maids & More is a member of the BBB and recognized as one of "Omahas Best" residential cleaning services for the past 5 years.

Handy House Cleaning

Three Sisters Cleaning

We are Three Sisters Cleaning. License and insured are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. With over 15 years of experience, we offer a variety of quality cleaning and janitorial services. You will find us to be competitively priced, with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Call today

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express