Leading Edge Enterprises

Founded 2017 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

12530 Westridge Rd

Gretna, NE 68028

Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate....

basement waterproofing (7)concrete driveways (5)foundation repair (3)concrete repair (2)mold removal (1)patio enclosures (1)structural engineering (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

03/09/2021

The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/07/2021

Excellent! The management & crew are knowledgeable, professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and great guys to work with. They fixed everything Thrasher Foundation Repairs did which caused extensive damage to my 1900's home relating to the foundation, stabilization of the joists, and limestone rock foundation walls. These guys do a top notch job with proven technique and equipment, they even clean up after themselves, and make sure every phase of work is understood and the home owner pleased. For any foundation or concrete work...this company should be your NUMBER 1 choice

Description of Work
repairs and stabilization from work Thrasher Foundation Repair Co caused

Category bathtub refinishing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

11/19/2020

They did excellent job, kept me informed. Was dirt basement that walls had caved in and dug it all out, rebared the walls and blew concerte on walls. They also repaired and sistered main beam structure. Very friendly and helpful. Reasonible pricing.

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you! It was nice meeting you!

11/04/2020

In his proposal, Aaron spent time to educate us and provide the detail we needed to evaluate all aspects of the job. The team arrived on time (even early); completed the project as promised and were professional in every way. High quality work -- on time -- left the project site clean. And they offered a competitive price. We made a very good decision by choosing Leading Edge for my mother's new driveway.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement

Category concrete driveways,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

10/15/2020

These guys were the best. Very friendly and professional. He walked me through everything that they were going to do and why they had to do it ( city ordinance rules). While they were her my friend hired them also. I would recommend this company to anyone. VERY PLEASED CUSTOMER.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways and sidewalk

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you!

09/02/2020

They called right away, came the same day for a free estimate, gave us a free quote and then set up a date to do the job. There was no pressure to go with them. They were up front and honest about the job and the price was very reasonable. Workers cleaned as they worked so there was never any dirt laying around or dirt piles. Workers were very courteous and hardworking. Job was done on time and done to our satisfaction. Our house is 108 yrs old and they were very knowledgeable on how to replace the beam with the type of structure of the house. I felt very confident in their work and the workmanship was excellent. I will be going with them next year for a few other projects we need done and I would highly recommend them to anyone with any kind of foundation problem.

Description of Work
Beam replaced in basement

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting us with your project! We look forward to working with you in the future!!!!

08/26/2020

Very well leading edge Enterprises Are very good in professional They have very good workers My garage floor in my approach the great I would definitely hire them again and read recommend them to anybody

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Review for Leading Edge Enterprises  - 12530 Westridge Rd, Gretna, NE - 38830805

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

03/24/2020

Nick and Aaron are professional and hard working. No nonsense. They made sure we understood the plan for our home and did not waste our time presenting information that didn't pertain to our situation. The work area was clean when they finished. We have enjoyed the rain for the first time in a long time knowing we are protected. We are so glad we chose this company!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind word! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

11/16/2019

Service was great! They showed up when they said they would and walked us through every step! When we had questions they would show us exactly what was being done and why it was being done.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

08/08/2019

They were very professional, they were very quick, they got done the work faster than expected, they communicated with me and I had no surprises, very good communication, and they were extreme in clean-up, the clean-up was awesome..

Description of Work
They waterproof my basement and they came back out and poured my concrete driveway.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

Foundation repair,basement waterproofing,egress windows, concrete replacement, stamped colored concrete

Remodeling