GERST PAINTING & CONTRACTING INC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2006

We are an interior and exterior painting company that also handles woodwork, wallpapering and general carpentry. If you have a tough handyman job, we want to talk with you! Also, if you have a tough painting job, we want to talk with you! We believe there is always a solution out there for any job - nothing is too difficult for us at Gerst Painting....

Garage Revolution LLC

Garage Revolution LLC

We provide premier epoxy garage floor coatings in the Omaha area. We us a polyaspartic clear coat and we offer a 15yr warranty. Our product creates moisture barrier against hydrostatic pressure. Although rare, it is nice to know it's there!

11/28/2018

Two painters came everyday as promised and completed the project on time. They were professional and willing to accommodate changes as requested. The quality of the painting was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of house painted

CATEGORY interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our foreman, Paul, it will make his day! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We look forward to working together again.

12/11/2017

I spoke with the owner and another person at Gerst about my project. I was told I would get a call back to confirm a date for someone to come out and look at the project for a bid. I waited a week and there was no follow-up. I no longer accept this from a contractor. My time is as valuable as yours. If I can't get a call back after I've spoken to someone in great length about my project I wouldn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets

03/07/2017

Andy Farrell of Gerst Painting arrived on time every day, carefully covered our carpeting and hard wood floors. He was careful with clean up and left the unused paint. Easy to work with. Very experienced and willing to share paint tips and ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairwell needed painting on the ceiling and walls. I did not want to paint walls that were so high. Also needed help with painting doors, stairwell spindles, air vent and door bell chime cover.

01/31/2017

A few issues arose with the quality of the work of the crew assigned to paint the exterior but Scott did the interior and he was phenomenal. The folks in the office, particularly Diane, are wonderful. Gerst managers and owners really seem committed to please the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/24/2016

Ron, the representative was very courteous and helpful. Jose and his painter were very courteous, professional, and talented. Their work was impeccable!! I highly recommend using Gerst painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our two story home.

CATEGORY house painters

PAINTING FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, WALLPAPERING, STAIN FINISHING OR PAINTING OF EXISTING WOODWORK.

Build-outs, New Construction