Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

We Do Things Right The FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME!!!!! We Are Available 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days A Year. We Are A Locally Owned And Operated Shop With 4 Generations Worth Of Experience At Just A Phone Call Away! If It Has Water Running Through It, Or To It, We Do It!!!!!...

Ohana Wood Floors Inc

With over 35 years of combined experience, the dedicated wood floor experts at Ohana Wood Floors Inc. in Omaha, NE, specializes in the installation, sanding, and refinishing of custom wood floors throughout Nebraska and Iowa. Located in Omaha Nebraska, Ohana Wood Floors Inc. was founded on the principle of family, and that's how we treat our customers. Whether you are looking to refinish your existing wood floors, or looking to upgrade to new wood flooring, our wood professionals will take care of you. Ohana Wood Floors Inc. uses only the best quality products from Durango, Hallmark, Homerwood, Oshkosh, Real Wood Floors, and Somerset. Along with providing top quality products, we also use the best equipment in the business, to ensure a high quality finish that will last a lifetime. Contact our wood floor experts today, and join our family.

Zach Of Haul L.L.C.

At Zach Of Haul we specialize in hauling, shipping, and junk removal. We are a family owns business that strives for satisfaction. We maintain a 5-star rating across many platforms. Our number one goal is not profit its to maintain a high level of trust and satisfaction with our customers.

Albracht Perma Siding & Window Co

Perma-Siding & Window Company is the area's oldest and most trusted home improvement company. Established in 1938 and family owned since 1958 Albracht Perma-Siding & Window Co. has received numerous business and professional awards reflecting their commitment to serving you, the homeowner, in all your home improvement needs. If you are looking to install permanent siding, replace windows or doors, install a new deck or roof or make your gutters virtually maintenance free, trust Albracht Perma-Siding & Window Co. to get your project done in an efficient, professional manner. Family owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (402) 331-5943 & (402) 331-9326. Additional contact name - Steve Albracht. Additional DBAs - Perma Siding Co, Perma Siding & Window Co.

10/07/2014

Did stuff other plumbers have never done before, Very professional, prompt, courteous, lets you know what he is going to do and why hes going to do it, very helpful. Best plumber we have ever have! High Quality and the price is very reasonable. Right on time for all four jobs.

Description of Work
New water closet, Put in new hot water heater, Put in new front load washing Machine and did some work on the bathroom.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

02/12/2014

Great, they are great guys and do a wonderful job .

Description of Work
Needed work on our toilet, ended up needing a new toilet and had them install 2 new ones. All work was done the same day.

02/09/2014

Im not sure where to start, I've used Joshua before and had good luck with his service. This time however Ive been overcharged for shotty work on the first trip. The dishwasher they installed was un level and not working properly, water lines were not out of the way under the sink, had small leak and attached new work to rusted pipe. I was instructed a water line going to ice maker was impossible ...

Description of Work
Job done right the first time every time is not always true!

02/09/2014

The basement drain started backing up so gave these guys a call since I've used them in the past (see previous post). They were out that day -- very responsive. On the first trip, they were unable to find the main line clean-out so they went through a toilet (after removing it) and snaked the main sewer drain. I have two trees in the front yard and the roots from one or both found the jackpot in t...

Description of Work
Cleared tree roots in sewer main

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

11/15/2013

They first disconnected the water line to a refrigerator when I had wood floors installed. Later came back and replaced the waterline in a more convenient area for shut off. They also installed new facets.

10/21/2013

It went well. They arrived as promised and fixed what was broken.

Description of Work
Josh Bogardus Plumbing has done quite a bit of work for us from installing a new sink and toilet to fixing toilets. All the work has been quality.

07/23/2013

Our old hot water heater was 24 years old and had filled with calcium - even though heavy they removed it and had the new hot water heater installed in a reasonable time. Above the new hot water heater, they had to replace several sections of old iron plumbing pipe with copper. As a result it involved extra time and labor charge. Their charge was fair and reasonable. I've had Joshua Bogardus do tw...

Description of Work
Installed new 40 gallon A. O. Smith hot water heater as well as doing some new water pipe installation.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank You For The Review [removed member name]!!!! Always A Pleasure To Work For You.. Feel Free To Call Anytime !!! Joshua Bogardus.

07/01/2013

I had hooked up a used gas dryer in my new home and it wasn't producing any heat. Was it the used dryer or had the gas line been disconnected somewhere in the basement? My first experience with a plumber. Both guys were very professional and right on time (same day, mind you - West O). Turns out my gas line had two valves in front of the wall and the issue was fixed very quickly. Bonehead miss on ...

Description of Work
Used gas dryer I installed in my new home wasn't producing heat.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Thank You [removed member name], For The Review !!! I Appreciate The Business Greatly, Even Though It Was A Small Job!! We Take All Jobs, Big Or Small.... Feel Free To Call Anytime!!! Have A Great Night!!! Joshua Bogardus.

03/04/2013

The project went as planned and in the time frame he gave us that it would be completed. He has the staff to back up his bid and time projections.

Description of Work
Josh and his staff did a excellent job on our plumbing update. They were very professional, courtesy and clean. He is very much in demand so if you are in need of a update you should call him, get your estimate and set up your program. He did indicate if our repair was an emergency or time dated project he would work it into his schedule. If you need plumbing he is the company to call.

Category plumbing

Thanks For The Good Review [removed member name]!!! I Really Appreciate It..... Feel Free To Call Anytime.... We Are Like Neighbors Now, I Recently Bought An Acreage Just Outside Of Blair Myself. Talk To You Later !!! Joshua Bogardus.

09/06/2012

I moved to the area recently and asked around to find an honest plumber. The guys at the hardware store gave me the name of Joshua Bogardus Plumbing. They came to my house promptly and gave a free estimate. They set up a date for service that week. Two guys showed up and replaced my two toilets, cleaned the drains and fixed the water purification system. They were done quickly and there was no mes...

Description of Work
They replaced two toilets, cleaned out my drains, and also fixed a water purification system.

Category plumbing

Thank You For The Good Review Devin!!1 Always A Pleasure To Work For Ya!! Sorry It Took A While To Respond, I Am Just Figuring This Angie's List Thing Out!!! Have A Great Night, Feel Free To Call Anytime...... Joshua Bogardus.

Service Work, Remodels, New Construction, Gas, Water, And Sewer Line Replacement Or Repair,Directional Boring, Drain Cleaning, Jetting, Septic Installs Or Service, Pumping, Hauling, Big Jobs, Or Little Jobs, We Do It ALL!!!

Always Try Asking As I Am A Walking Rolodex Of Very Reliable And Affordable Resources!!!

$20.00