Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

13536 County Road 27

Blair, NE 68008

We Do Things Right The FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME!!!!! We Are Available 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days A Year. We Are A Locally Owned And Operated Shop With 4 Generations Worth Of Experience At Just A Phone Call Away! If It Has Water Running Through It, Or To It, We Do It!!!!!

10/07/2014

Ann S.

Did stuff other plumbers have never done before, Very professional, prompt, courteous, lets you know what he is going to do and why hes going to do it, very helpful. Best plumber we have ever have! High Quality and the price is very reasonable. Right on time for all four jobs.

Description of Work
New water closet, Put in new hot water heater, Put in new front load washing Machine and did some work on the bathroom.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

02/12/2014

kathleen H.

Great, they are great guys and do a wonderful job .

Description of Work
Needed work on our toilet, ended up needing a new toilet and had them install 2 new ones. All work was done the same day.

02/09/2014

Sarah C.

Im not sure where to start, I've used Joshua before and had good luck with his service. This time however Ive been overcharged for shotty work on the first trip. The dishwasher they installed was un level and not working properly, water lines were not out of the way under the sink, had small leak and attached new work to rusted pipe. I was instructed a water line going to ice maker was impossible to install. Total cost this trip was $500. After coming home and seeing how job was left I called josh and to his credit he said they would be back to do job correctly and he would only charge me for parts to correct the issues which seemed fair. They did arrive and did the install correctly and DID Install water line for ice maker and everything turned out well. I just received a new bill for over $840. After complaining via email he credited the bill $182 which makes the bill $658. Total install is $1158 with no reply and total disregard for first $500. I'm not a happy customer!

Description of Work
Job done right the first time every time is not always true!

02/09/2014

Eddie B.

The basement drain started backing up so gave these guys a call since I've used them in the past (see previous post). They were out that day -- very responsive. On the first trip, they were unable to find the main line clean-out so they went through a toilet (after removing it) and snaked the main sewer drain. I have two trees in the front yard and the roots from one or both found the jackpot in the main sewer line. They found the clog, but the snake got snagged and they were unable to retrieve it in a timely fashion. They finally got it out and decided to go in with the camera. However, they were unable to get it past the first trap and finally had to give up. The main drain was flowing fine so they called it a day. They had run out of some type of adapter to reinstall the toiled so one of the guys took off to find one. Took about 45 minutes. When he got back, they discovered they didn't have a masonry bit to install the adapter. Guy went back out for another 30 mins. Got back, reattached the toilet. $451. Two weeks later the drain backed up again. I called that night and they were back out the next morning. Again, very responsive. By this time I had found the main clean-out, but it was behind the furnace and the clean-out faced the furnace so no real room to work. Went in again through the toilet and water started flowing fine. They found A fem hygiene product and A baby wipe (my daughter and grandson are staying with me, so.... yea). I had them feed the camera through the clean-out this time (tight, but it worked fine) and the pipe looked good; a few roots still noticeable, so not sure how ONE fem hygiene product and ONE baby wipe could have caused a clog in a 4" pipe. Water flowed fine and continues to do so two months later. $200 for second visit. NOTES: 1. I started using copper sulfate (Zep - get at big box store - thanks YouTube) to kill those roots. $13 a pop, a few times a year vs. $650. 2. Not happy it took two trips or that they didn't have all the parts, so it wasted my time. 3. If it does happen again, I feel I'd use a national chain simply because they've probably done 1000's of these and it may cost less. 4. They don't give you a receipt on the visit (two carbon sheet manual system) so they'll e-mail you a copy in a week or so. Hence, "B" for Professionalism. 5. If they go through a toilet, they can't use the 4" cutter (for the 4" main). Not sure why they didn't push the snake to the main clean-out then swap the cutters. They suggested a new clean-out outside.

Description of Work
Cleared tree roots in sewer main

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

11/15/2013

Billie S.

They first disconnected the water line to a refrigerator when I had wood floors installed. Later came back and replaced the waterline in a more convenient area for shut off. They also installed new facets.

10/21/2013

Jennifer M.

It went well. They arrived as promised and fixed what was broken.

Description of Work
Josh Bogardus Plumbing has done quite a bit of work for us from installing a new sink and toilet to fixing toilets. All the work has been quality.

07/23/2013

Ann S.

Our old hot water heater was 24 years old and had filled with calcium - even though heavy they removed it and had the new hot water heater installed in a reasonable time. Above the new hot water heater, they had to replace several sections of old iron plumbing pipe with copper. As a result it involved extra time and labor charge. Their charge was fair and reasonable. I've had Joshua Bogardus do two more plumbing jobs, since, and I'd hire him again in a heartbeat. He's my "go to" for plumbing work.

Description of Work
Installed new 40 gallon A. O. Smith hot water heater as well as doing some new water pipe installation.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank You For The Review [removed member name]!!!! Always A Pleasure To Work For You.. Feel Free To Call Anytime !!! Joshua Bogardus.

07/01/2013

Eddie B.

I had hooked up a used gas dryer in my new home and it wasn't producing any heat. Was it the used dryer or had the gas line been disconnected somewhere in the basement? My first experience with a plumber. Both guys were very professional and right on time (same day, mind you - West O). Turns out my gas line had two valves in front of the wall and the issue was fixed very quickly. Bonehead miss on my part, but considering it could have been a lot worse, I was very happy. Considering they were very honest and didn't try to scam me, I was very happy. I'll be calling these guys back when I redo my bathroom.

Description of Work
Used gas dryer I installed in my new home wasn't producing heat.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Thank You [removed member name], For The Review !!! I Appreciate The Business Greatly, Even Though It Was A Small Job!! We Take All Jobs, Big Or Small.... Feel Free To Call Anytime!!! Have A Great Night!!! Joshua Bogardus.

03/04/2013

ALAN S.

The project went as planned and in the time frame he gave us that it would be completed. He has the staff to back up his bid and time projections.

Description of Work
Josh and his staff did a excellent job on our plumbing update. They were very professional, courtesy and clean. He is very much in demand so if you are in need of a update you should call him, get your estimate and set up your program. He did indicate if our repair was an emergency or time dated project he would work it into his schedule. If you need plumbing he is the company to call.

Category plumbing

Thanks For The Good Review [removed member name]!!! I Really Appreciate It..... Feel Free To Call Anytime.... We Are Like Neighbors Now, I Recently Bought An Acreage Just Outside Of Blair Myself. Talk To You Later !!! Joshua Bogardus.

09/06/2012

Devin H.

I moved to the area recently and asked around to find an honest plumber. The guys at the hardware store gave me the name of Joshua Bogardus Plumbing. They came to my house promptly and gave a free estimate. They set up a date for service that week. Two guys showed up and replaced my two toilets, cleaned the drains and fixed the water purification system. They were done quickly and there was no mess afterwards.

Description of Work
They replaced two toilets, cleaned out my drains, and also fixed a water purification system.

Category plumbing

Thank You For The Good Review Devin!!1 Always A Pleasure To Work For Ya!! Sorry It Took A While To Respond, I Am Just Figuring This Angie's List Thing Out!!! Have A Great Night, Feel Free To Call Anytime...... Joshua Bogardus.

05/10/2012

ALAN S.

IT ACTUALLY WENT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IN TO WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH A 56 YEAR OLD HOUSE AND ITS PLUMBING. THEY DID A NICE JOB AND WERE HERE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE. FOR A DIRTY JOB AS THIS WAS, I THOUGHT THEY WERE AS NEAT AND CONSIDERATE AS COULD BE EXPECTED.THEY EVEN WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO LAY BACK IN MY DECO. ROCK OVER WHERE THEY HAD DONE SOME DIGGING OUTSIDE, WHICH I APPRECIATED. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEYRE SERVICES TO ANYONE. THEY WERE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT PLUMBING AND FULLY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING BEFORE HAND. THEY ALSO WERE EASY TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW SUMP PUMP -PIT AND ALL. THEY ALSO REMOVED WHAT REMAINED OF MY CAST IRON SEWER DRAIN PIPE INCLUDING 4 FOOT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, AND ALSO INSTALLED TWO NEW HOSE BIBS AND STEEL HOSES ON MYWASHER WATER SERVICE. THEY ALSO OVERHAULED THE WASHER DRAIN SYSTEM TO THE SUMP PUMP AND FROM THE FLOOR DRAIN TO THE SUMP PUMP. IT WAS AN ALL DAY JOB AND REQUIRED 4 MEN.

02/28/2012

Mike W.

We knew him before he got into plumbing. He got into it, and we used him. He was very good, and we will use him again.

Description of Work
We used the services of Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc just one time one and a half years ago. We just had to have him work on some pipes.

Category plumbing

Thank You For The Review [member name removed], Always A Pleasure To Work For Ya !!! Feel Free To Call Anytime.. Sorry It Took So Long To Respond, I Am Just Learning How To Do Angie's List.. Joshua Bogardus.

Empire Services LLC Carpet Cleaning

Empire services offers residential and commercial carpet cleaning in the Omaha area since 1997. We pride ourselves with upfront pricing and very minimal up costs with the exception of very difficult uncommon stains. We also offer carpet protection applications, pet stain treatments, carpet deodorizing, and furniture and mattress cleaning, Our preferred method of carpet cleaning is to steam and extraction which is the most proven way to ensure the removal of dirt and stains.

Thrasher Foundation Repair - Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

CNW Foundation Repair LLC

With over 10 years of experience CNW Foundation Repair can guarantee you the job will be done right. The best products, quality job and our professionals, we will make sure your home can continue to be a safe place. We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Egress Windows, Crawl Space Encapsulation and Concrete Repair. CNW Foundation Repair is fully insured and Certified, now serving all over Nebraska with our two locations in Omaha and Hampton. We take pride in our work to ensure the project is completed in a timely manner. After all, we want our customers 100% satisfied. Mold, wet basement and odors are risk health factors that needs to be solved fast with CNW Foundation Repair you won't have to wait long, take advantage of our FREE ESTIMATES and set an appointment.

$20.00

Always Try Asking As I Am A Walking Rolodex Of Very Reliable And Affordable Resources!!!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.

How is Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. overall rated?

Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. open?

Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. is open:

Thursday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

What payment options does Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. provide

Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.?

Yes, Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offer?

Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. offers the following services: Service Work, Remodels, New Construction, Gas, Water, And Sewer Line Replacement Or Repair,Directional Boring, Drain Cleaning, Jetting, Septic Installs Or Service, Pumping, Hauling, Big Jobs, Or Little Jobs, We Do It ALL!!!

Are there any services Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc. does not offer?