What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Grafton, ND
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Grafton
- NEW AGE HEATING & AIRthey did a awsome job. they cleaned -up great. I have had no problems with the furnace, working strong.
- AAA Calvert Electrical, Heating & Air ConditioningHe was on time, clean, and neat. The service was very good. He was pleasant. He did the job. I recommend them to two of my clients and they were also pleased with the service. They answer the phone and they get back to you. They do what they say they are going to do, in the schedule they say they are going to do it in. While working with my clients, they told us to send over their inspection report. They use the electrical part of the inspection report to give an estimate for the work. They are extremely helpful and efficient. All and all, they are knowledgeable and I would highly recommend their service. The price is fair and the estimates are thorough. They are all very clever, smart, and more responsive than the rest. Their price is fair read less
- Northern Integrity Heating and Air ConditioningFrom the first phone call to the completion of installation we could not have been happier with this company. He was honest, did a complete and thorough inspection including measurements, looked at the house and then provided us with information we needed to make our decision. He and his crew did all they said they were going to do, showed up when they said and completed the job in the amount of time they had promised. We would recommend this company without hesitation read less
- One Hour Heating and Air ConditioningI’ve had them come every year for 15 years. They always are easy to schedule, call before coming. When here, they are polite, professional, and do A+ work every single year.
- Swan Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning of DenverTyler was very professional, answered all of our questions. Made sure that everything was in working order for this winter. Melissa was very nice and helpful with making our appointment.
- ALL MASTERS HEATING & AIRI would give them an A for everything they do or I would not be using them. I would use them again. The people who come out depend on what they are doing. I have had them do different things for me at different times. Sometimes there are 1 or 2 people sometimes there are 5 or 6. They are nice and genuine or I would not be using them. Most of the places around here are crappy, so when I find a good one I stick with it. This company is one that anyone would be happy with read less
- JENSON AIR CONDITIONING & HTGI would give them all A's. They are outstanding, and there is no negatives. I would rate them above A on anything they do, their work and attitude. They are there when you need them. They are an awesome company to deal with them and they are fair on your prices so that you do not feel like you are getting ripped. I was not there it is in a different state. I can call them here form another state and they will go do something. I have people to let them in my place. I called them and they came. They are an awesome company. I would use them again, there is nobody else I would want to use read less
- Bismarck Heating & Air Conditioning IncIt went amazing, they were very efficient, friendly. They cleaned up after they finished. Tom showed up to see how things were going, went through everything with me Awesome customer service. It's been a while since I seen customer service like this. I highly recommend Bismarck Heating & Air. They did such a good job. I'm really happy with the work and how they treated us read less
- Bismarck Heating & Air Conditioning IncThe work done was great. I have a very old furnace in the house I just bought, I received great serve, great advice and no pressure to having to buy anything right now. If I could remember the guys name that came out I would mention him by name as he was outstanding.
- Bismarck Heating & Air Conditioning IncIt was very very good. I was comfortable with what we paid. They called us back within 10 minutes of calling and then he told us he was on another call and he would be gone for an hour and a half. He was here in 45 minutes. He was great ant keeping in touch. He was professional. We were very please and they were punctual. He called when he was on his way over and he suggested we turn on and off our beaker. He tried thing to help us over the phone read less
Heating Cooling Contractors in Grafton
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:For 30 years, Ron's Appliance Repair has been in the Bismarck-Mandan area. We offer service on most major brands including Maytag, GE, Amana, LG, Whirlpool, Frigidaire and many more. We offer on site service at a reasonable rate. At Ron's Appliance Repair we pride ourselves in being professional, prompt and exceeding our clients expectations. We also offer parts for the do it yourselfers. Please call today read lessRecent Review:Ron stopped by and determined it was a temp control switch. He ordered the part and the next day installed and everything is back to normal.Lonny B.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Darin Gador, Randy Boettner, Scott Boettner Additional Web - www.onehourair.com, Additional Phone - (888) 333-8888.Recent Review:Fabulous work! The office understood the immediate need and dispatched both the furnace technician and the plumber as soon as possible, Both technicians were knowledgeable, professional and personable. They also worked as long as it took to get the job completed. I will definitely call them again in the future read lessBruce K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Mike Kambeitz. Financing available. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:To say I’ve never encountered such horrific customer service in my life is an understatement. Bismarck heating & air talked me into a new a/c and water heater. I was told it would take between 2-3 hours to install, but they were at my house for more than 4 hours. I did not have water in my kitchen and they knew that before they left, one of the installers worked on my kitchen faucet for awhile and told me to just soak the head in CLR for a few minutes and all would be well… all was not well. I soaked 5 different times and still only had drips of water coming out of my kitchen sink. I called the next morning and was told “we’re not plumbers, you’re going to have to call a plumber for that.”… seriously. “WE’RE NOT PLUMBERS AND CAN’T FIX IT”, even though they just installed a water heater. Even though I had water when they got there and no water when they left, they just shrugged and sent me on my way. I had to pay Mike’s Mobile Home Service to come and fix the pipes (they are amazing!). Fast forward a couple of days and I don’t have any hot water, none, at all. I call bha again, and she says, “sure, I’ll send someone over, but it’s $95 just for the service call.” Seriously. I’ve lived there for 8 years and never not had hot water until this day. So I go home to see if it’s the pilot light, but there are stickers all over saying “risk of death” and “explosive”. From what I can tell the pilot light is behind the machine and I don’t want to risk death, so I call another plumber. The new plumber comes over, looks at my water heater and lets go of several expletives because the water heater is installed BACKWARDS. He asks for a mirror, lays completely on his stomach and has to reach the mirror way behind the water heater and wiggle it around until he can find if the pilot light is lit or not. It was not. He shows me how to light it, tells me how worthless bha is, and leaves. My pilot light goes out again Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and I call bha every single time it goes out. They just keep telling me it’s my problem, not theirs and that they’ll come over again but it’ll be a minimum of $95 for a service call. Remember that I’ve not even had the water heater a week and it’s gone out 4 times, also please know that I paid them $5,500 for the a/c and water heater and they refuse to come over even once to see what they did wrong. I’d been in contact with Mike’s Mobile Home Repair this entire time and agree to meet them at my house to look at the water heater to see what the problem is. Tom Kambeitz finally calls me and leaves me a 4 minute voicemail with nothing but talking in circles about what could be wrong. Mike, Darren, and I call Tom back on speaker phone from my house while we’re standing in front of the water heater. Mike spent 45 minutes explaining over and over and over again to Tom what was wrong with the install, and Tom still had no idea what was going on. At this point, I could’ve installed the water heater correctly, because Mike provided a free 45 minute training session. Mike has asked Tom where the new pipe for the water heater was, and Tom replied, “it’s back here in the shop in the box, we didn’t know what to do with it.” Read that again. They didn’t know what to do with the pipe that came in the box with the water heater. Someone explain to me why they’re installing water heaters when they aren’t plumbers, and don’t even know enough to use all of the parts that come in the box. The first day bha was at my house I paid over $400 for that call and also for a $300 maintenance agreement saying they’d come back 4 times over the next 2 years for maintenance on my ac and heater. After listening to how little Tom knows about his business and after all the issues I’d had I’d made the decision that no one from bha would ever step foot in my house again. 50 minutes into the call with Tom I told Mike to give me the phone, I had heard enough and was tired of listening to Tom get free training from Mike. I got on the phone, which was still on speaker, and Tom starts babbling all over himself, as if I hadn’t just heard the last 50 minutes of the call. I told Tom, “you need to quit talking now, it’s my turn to talk.” And you guys, he lost his ever loving mind. I told him to quit talking and to listen and he blew a gasket. He started screaming at me! Screaming, cussing, called me a couple of names. I told him I wanted my $300 refunded from the maintenance agreement because they were never coming in my house again and he told me to “shove it up my a%#”, that he wasn’t refunding a dime and that I could go right ahead and pay Mike’s company to fix Tom’s complete fail. I’ve been in customer service my entire life, I’ve never ever experienced such horrible customer service. He completely lost his mind on the phone. Remember, $5,950 total already spent at bha at this point. So that afternoon I disputed the $300 charge on my credit card. Not the labor cost, not the service cost, nothing but the $300 maintenance agreement. I had to pay Mike’s over $400 to come and reinstall the water heater, so now I’ve spent almost $6,500 between the original install, the first and second plumbers and also the reinstall of the water heater. Nevermind the amount of work I’ve had to miss to call and meet everyone at my house to correct all of bha mistakes. I have every single receipt and I have pictures of the total mess of bha install and also pictures of the correct install, correct meaning with the pipe that came in the box and not backwards! Fast forward a month, I’ve been waiting for my credit card dispute to close before going online to review this crapshoot of a business. I start getting text messages from bha stating that they’ve canceled my warranty, placed a lien on my property, canceled service contract, and he warned me “that this is not a game that I’m going to win”. I have screenshots of these texts, I have pictures of everything. This business should be shut down. They think they can scare and bully people into things, they do not stand behind their work, and they literally have zero idea what they’re doing when installing. I understand bha has a financing option, which makes them look like a good deal to customers, but there are other business that offer the same thing, I highly recommend you use one of them read lessCassandra T.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! F read lessL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Park River
- Grand Forks
- East Grand Forks
- Thief River Falls
HVAC contractors in Grafton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Services LLC7888 Belaire Dr
Bismarck, North Dakota
- A-1 Heating & Air3300 Hamilton St
Bismarck, North Dakota
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Anderson Heating & Cooling1555 N 52nd St
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AUTO THERAPY2121 LEE AVE Unit B
Bismarck, North Dakota
- A+ Services LLC
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Forced Air Heating & Air Conditioning Inc5650 9th SE
Minot, North Dakota
- Forced Air Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
- Grand Forks Heating2800 Gateway Dr
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Grand Forks Heating
- LEGEND AIR, LLC1601 292 AVENUE NE
Wilton, North Dakota
- LEGEND AIR, LLC
- One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning1318 12th Ave S
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning
- TEMP-AIR INC3700 W PRESERVE BLVD
- TEMP-AIR INC
- Underwood Farm Supply93 Lincoln Ave
Underwood, North Dakota
- Underwood Farm Supply