Northern Valley Construction Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

16328 22nd St SE

Gardner, ND 58036

Northern Valley Construction Inc has been proudly serving the greater Renovations community for many years. We Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms Our first priority has always been the satisfaction of our customers, and we take great pride in both the quality of our work and the quality of the customer service we extend to each and every one of our clients, regardless of the size of their project. When trusting Northern Valley Construction Inc with your home remodeling project, you are trusting a crew of dedicated and talented home remodeling experts to take you through every single step of the process, and to keep you up to date on developments. We always treat your project – and your home – with the utmost level of care and respect. We strive to ensure that every last detail of your work order is performed with the same level of quality we would apply to our own home. Our work over the years has proven to yield exceptionally high return on investment, making your home not only the haven you envisioned but also more valuable. What is more, we provide extremely affordable home remodeling services, making it possible for you to see your vision come to life without breaking the bank. Northern Valley Construction Inc has remodeled countless Renovations kitchens, bathrooms, basements, decks and patios. Our qualified home remodeling technicians also have years of experience designing and building home additions and pop-tops (commonly known as roof expansions). We understand that home remodeling can be expensive, even though it pays for itself over time. This is why we are happy to offer free estimates on any project, as well as a variety of financing plans to help you afford your home remodeling project without compromising your daily way of life. We also have a wide selection of materials to suit most any budget. Whatever your home remodeling needs, we are happy to listen to your vision and help you create the environment that you dream of. If you own a home in the greater Renovations area, contact us today and make all your home remodeling dreams come true! For more information about our company, please contact us by phone or by email....

4.4

home remodeling (10)window replacement (7)handyman (5)tile installation (5)siding companies (3)plumbers (3)roofing (2)insulation (2)garage doors (2)flooring (2)electrician (2)driveway pavers (1)

08/19/2021

They did an excellent job. They knew what their doing. We were really happy with the service. They were very pleasant to work with and we trust them. They were very honest and hardworking.

Description of Work
They did all the exterior siding and put an outdoor door. They remodeled the first floor of our house. They installed hardwood floor. They redid our bathroom.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,siding,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

08/17/2021

They're fabulous and we won't go to anyone else. they did a fabulous job!

Description of Work
they installed a new woodwork , put doors on

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

08/17/2021

They helped us from step one to finish. They are very thorough give us wonderful suggestions and we couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
kitchen remodeled

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

08/17/2021

They're fabulous and we won't to go anyone else, they did a fabulous job!

Description of Work
remodeled our bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

08/05/2021

All things considered, it went very well.

Description of Work
N/A

Category ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

08/05/2021

Excellent work--can't recommend highly enough!!

Description of Work
N/A

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

08/05/2021

It went great! I feel like I am living in a new home. My walls and ceilings are beautiful. I now have a modern bathroom. These men are professionals and perfection is an asset in this line of work.

Description of Work
Remodeling of bathroom, kitchen, and other rooms.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

02/16/2021

Wish I could provide more, but never received a quote or message from them. Frustrating that Angie’s list would only recommend one remodeler in my area who was unresponsive.

Description of Work
Requested quote - never received

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Do not travel that far out & have told my Angie List rep. that before. I don't know why they send me jobs that are out of my area.

11/19/2016

Jack is the best.. he does great work. He is the only contractor that I trust to be in my home when we are not there. He's on time , trustworthy, not to mention his work is exceptional. My husband and I will not hire anyone else for any remodel in our home. The only minor problem I have is I have to wait because the man is in high demand. That's a good problem for him, but not for me. I will wait ...

Description of Work
Siding and redo a wall in our home

Category insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/14/2015

08/02/2015

Jack, is the best contractor we have worked with by far. He will be very clear on the fact that it will probably take longer than you had planned until he can get to your project. This is because he takes pride in his work and going above and beyond to make his customers happy. He is extremely fair, his price is very reasonable, and he is very detailed in his work. We would recommend him to anyone...

Description of Work
Jack removed a wall between kitchen and dining/living area. He also installed a granite peninsula, extended our tile backsplash, and installed two additional cabinets.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/06/2015

Home Remodeling, Home Additions, Roof Expansion Services, & Minnkota Window Dealer.