Northern Valley Construction Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

Northern Valley Construction Inc has been proudly serving the greater Renovations community for many years. We Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms Our first priority has always been the satisfaction of our customers, and we take great pride in both the quality of our work and the quality of the

4.4

home remodeling (10)window replacement (7)handyman (5)tile installation (5)siding companies (3)plumbers (3)roofing (2)insulation (2)garage doors (2)flooring (2)electrician (2)driveway pavers (1)

08/19/2021

Deborah R.

They did an excellent job. They knew what their doing. We were really happy with the service. They were very pleasant to work with and we trust them. They were very honest and hardworking.

Description of Work
They did all the exterior siding and put an outdoor door. They remodeled the first floor of our house. They installed hardwood floor. They redid our bathroom.

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, siding, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Debra D.

They're fabulous and we won't go to anyone else. they did a fabulous job!

Description of Work
they installed a new woodwork , put doors on

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Debra D.

They helped us from step one to finish. They are very thorough give us wonderful suggestions and we couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
kitchen remodeled

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

Debra D.

They're fabulous and we won't to go anyone else, they did a fabulous job!

Description of Work
remodeled our bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

Stan M.

All things considered, it went very well.

Description of Work
N/A

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Jim D.

Excellent work--can't recommend highly enough!!

Description of Work
N/A

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

Deb B.

It went great! I feel like I am living in a new home. My walls and ceilings are beautiful. I now have a modern bathroom. These men are professionals and perfection is an asset in this line of work.

Description of Work
Remodeling of bathroom, kitchen, and other rooms.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

02/16/2021

Tara O.

Wish I could provide more, but never received a quote or message from them. Frustrating that Angie’s list would only recommend one remodeler in my area who was unresponsive.

Description of Work
Requested quote - never received

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Do not travel that far out & have told my Angie List rep. that before. I don't know why they send me jobs that are out of my area.

11/19/2016

Del E.

Jack is the best.. he does great work. He is the only contractor that I trust to be in my home when we are not there. He's on time , trustworthy, not to mention his work is exceptional. My husband and I will not hire anyone else for any remodel in our home. The only minor problem I have is I have to wait because the man is in high demand. That's a good problem for him, but not for me. I will wait for him though..

Description of Work
Siding and redo a wall in our home

Category insulation, remodeling, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/14/2015

12/08/2015

Susan K.

Description of Work
replaced concrete floor in porch and contracted for stamping of concrete

Category remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/07/2015

08/02/2015

Ryan D.

Jack, is the best contractor we have worked with by far. He will be very clear on the fact that it will probably take longer than you had planned until he can get to your project. This is because he takes pride in his work and going above and beyond to make his customers happy. He is extremely fair, his price is very reasonable, and he is very detailed in his work. We would recommend him to anyone residing in the Fargo area, you just need to be patient and you will be extremely happy with the final result. Thanks Jack! Ryan & Crystal

Description of Work
Jack removed a wall between kitchen and dining/living area. He also installed a granite peninsula, extended our tile backsplash, and installed two additional cabinets.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/06/2015

06/30/2015

Miriam B.

Description of Work
Hanged a curtain, and bookcase

Category handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/29/2015

01/28/2015

bonnie K.

Description of Work
In September, Jack, the owner/operator of Northern Valley Construction, removed our concrete and brick front steps and outside frost faucet. He built a new deck with matching railing. In addition he repaired the garage floor and under deck, caulked cracks in the driveway and installed a new garage door opener. Jack has been our go-to builder/handyman since 2006. He has remodeled our home; repaired basement damage from sump pump backup; and installed insulation, windows and steel siding. Jack is multi-talented. He can do plumbing and electrical work, tile, concrete, you name it. Jack is meticulous and he stands behind his work. He has done projects for our family and friends in the neighborhood and never disappoints. We highly recommend Northern Valley Construction.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, electrician, flooring contractor, garage doors, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, siding, water damage restoration, replacement windows, home remodeling, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 09/22/2014

05/28/2014

Tanya J.

Description of Work
Roof and windows.

Category handyman service, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/19/2013

01/23/2014

Tanya M.

Our first contact with Northern Valley involved installation of kitchen counters in approximately 2010. Jack was the utmost professional, so naturally we called him when we needed some major home improvements. He always answers his phone, promptly provides estimates, and he doesn't cut corners. Our bay window was somewhat oddly shaped and the extent of the installation wasn't fully revealed until the old window was out. Jack had to rebuild the base. He did a fantastic job. We've also used Northern Valley Construction in 2011 to install windows in our rental property. Not only did he do a great job on the new installs, he fixed the poor work of the window company that we had previously used. We will definitely use Northern Valley Construction for our future updates!

Description of Work
Jack and his son installed a large bay window and two bedroom windows, a new garage door, and they shingled our roof.

Category garage doors, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2012

06/13/2012

Don C.

The owner is Jack Wagner and he does his own work. I highly recommend that gentleman. I will give him thumbs up. A few years ago, he did a complete remodel of my kitchen. It was an excellent job; it was under budget and on time. He was just hard-working and he completed the job wonderfully. The other thing that he did was to install a hood recently for my parent’s house. As long as you are flexible on time, because he is pretty busy, if it’s a small job he will be able to get it in after two weeks. I mean he got in, completed it in one afternoon and was done and out. He charged very reasonably. The hood was just $175, all the small jobs are under $200 and the major kitchen remodel was $16,000 on labor. I will absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
I use Northern Valley Construction Inc for handyman service.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/06/2012