Superior Lawn and Landscaping Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

612 Knollwood St

Winston Salem, NC 27103

Superior Lawn and Landscaping Inc. is a business that combines over 20 years of hands on experience with technical knowledge to provide the very best outcome from most any exterior project you may have in mind. We carry degree's from NC State university in landscape design, and we employ State certified plant professionals. Our combination of knowledge and in the field training assure you the best job from the most qualified people in the industry....

lawn care (141)lawn & landscaping (95)mulch delivering (37)lawn treatment (36)hardscaping (32)drain pipe installation (21)tree service (11)stone & gravel (10)masonry (7)hauling (6)leaf removal (3)irrigation system (3)

02/06/2021

Jonathan was prompt and efficient. He got the job done much quicker than expected especially that he was alone. He wasn't bothered by my nosy dogs which is a big plus. I highly recommend him and his services. When I need more work done I'll call him first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my driveway graded and new gravel spread to expand driveway.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

Thank you for the review! It was truly a pleasure to meet you both.

09/20/2020

Jon & his team are fantastic! They were professional and knowledgeable, and very affordable. They were patient with me too... I ask a lot of questions and Jon was able to help guide me to the perfect solution for us. We definitely plan to use him for all our future outdoor projects and I highly recommend him... You will not be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install flagstone/pea gravel sidewalk; bury drain pipes; seed & fertilize

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

08/31/2020

Jon and his team are so meticulous with trimming and clean up. They did a great job with our over grown shrubs. Very easy to talk to and did whatever we requested. Friendly and hard workers. Pleased with cost and excellent focus to detail. If you are looking for high quality and professionalism, Jon is your guy! Highly recommended !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard shrubs pruning

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you soon to do the mulch....

06/27/2020

after having 6 trees and their stumps removed I needed material removed and fill dirt brought in to level grade and reseed new lawn

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The job was done professionally and in a very timely manner. It was well within my budget and completed to my utmost satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company for any job you have. Thankyou again Jon for a terrific job

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

06/26/2020

Jonathan is very professional and does great work. He uses pro-grade equipment and his attention to detail separates him from the rest. Cannot recommend enough! A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading/leveling for playground and brush garden removal

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

This member was fantastic. Thanks for the review. We love repeat clients and we look forward to working with you in the future....

03/24/2020

Jon was absolutely wonderful! He listened to what we needed and provided a plan with a quote within days. Even with this being right in the middle of their busy season, he came out and did the work the following week. My lawn looks so great! His idea of replanting the large bushes in the back was perfect! We've been trying for 3 years to get this lawn going. I'm so glad Superior Lawn & Landscaping...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bushes dug up and replanted on the back hill, smaller shrubs planted in front of the house, and revitalization of the back and side lawns.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

03/01/2020

I was very pleased with all work that was done to correct the erosion issue on my property. Jonathan (owner) advised me of the best type of drain to install, re-graded the lot in specific areas to divert water, and completed the work promptly. He was also courteous, knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and was reasonably priced,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain installed to correct erosion issue, yard re-grading, trench dug, small pond enlarged

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

02/09/2020

Jonathan was very prompt returning my call and scheduled an appoint to assess my problem the next day. He explained very thoroughly what was needed to be done to repair the sink hole, the price (which was extremely reasonable) and how long it would take. True to his word, he and his assistant finished the job sooner than planned, and then re-seeded my back yard. He was very courteous and professio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink hole repair in back yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

01/29/2020

It was great. He was incredible, honest, there were no surprises, he did exactly what he told me, after the work everything was clean and he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They regraded my lawn and they repaired and replaced my drain lines in my house.

CATEGORY lawn service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thanks for the review! We really do appreciate it. This job turned out great and we were able to get the job done and fix water problem too.

07/30/2018

Noting superior about this outfit. Cam by and listened to what I wanted but it became clear I wasn't "his type of client" . Here we are 4 months later and noting but crickets. So unless you want a Southern Living kinda of job, dont bother with these guys 'cause they do nt want to bother with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping and landscaping

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

I am completely at a loss on this review. This job is in our neighborhood and I have absolutely no recollection of this whatsoever. I have no file, and no emails to refer to. We would be happy to help any way we can but I think this may be another company altogether. We do everything from leaves and gutters to $40,000 retaining walls so almost anyone can be our type of client and we don't judge ou...

Grading. Seeding. Large area seeding. Landscaping. Drainage resolution. Tractor work. Hardscaping & pavers. Retaining walls. Erosion control.

ask for details