Superior Lawn and Landscaping Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

Superior Lawn and Landscaping Inc. is a business that combines over 20 years of hands on experience with technical knowledge to provide the very best outcome from most any exterior project you may have in mind. We carry degree's from NC State university in landscape design, and we employ State certified plant professionals. Our combination of knowledge and in the field training assure you the best job from the most qualified people in the industry....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Chilton Enterprises

Cruz Hardscape & Patios LLC

Locally owned and operated family Hardscaping company servicing the Winston Salem area since 2012. We specialize in new stone hardscape installations. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction on every job. Call Martin for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you to beautify your landscape.

Offers by Cruz Hardscape & Patios LLC on Angi

02/06/2021

Lisa L.

Jonathan was prompt and efficient. He got the job done much quicker than expected especially that he was alone. He wasn't bothered by my nosy dogs which is a big plus. I highly recommend him and his services. When I need more work done I'll call him first.

Description of Work
I needed my driveway graded and new gravel spread to expand driveway.

Category pavers, gravel

Thank you for the review! It was truly a pleasure to meet you both.

09/20/2020

Heather A.

Jon & his team are fantastic! They were professional and knowledgeable, and very affordable. They were patient with me too... I ask a lot of questions and Jon was able to help guide me to the perfect solution for us. We definitely plan to use him for all our future outdoor projects and I highly recommend him... You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
install flagstone/pea gravel sidewalk; bury drain pipes; seed & fertilize

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,drain pipe,hardscaping

08/31/2020

Diana F.

Jon and his team are so meticulous with trimming and clean up. They did a great job with our over grown shrubs. Very easy to talk to and did whatever we requested. Friendly and hard workers. Pleased with cost and excellent focus to detail. If you are looking for high quality and professionalism, Jon is your guy! Highly recommended !!!!

Description of Work
Front yard shrubs pruning

Category lawn service

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you soon to do the mulch....

06/27/2020

James M.

after having 6 trees and their stumps removed I needed material removed and fill dirt brought in to level grade and reseed new lawn

Description of Work
The job was done professionally and in a very timely manner. It was well within my budget and completed to my utmost satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company for any job you have. Thankyou again Jon for a terrific job

Category hauling services,landscaping

06/26/2020

Derek F.

Jonathan is very professional and does great work. He uses pro-grade equipment and his attention to detail separates him from the rest. Cannot recommend enough! A++

Description of Work
Grading/leveling for playground and brush garden removal

Category excavators,hauling services,landscaping

This member was fantastic. Thanks for the review. We love repeat clients and we look forward to working with you in the future....

03/24/2020

Mary B.

Jon was absolutely wonderful! He listened to what we needed and provided a plan with a quote within days. Even with this being right in the middle of their busy season, he came out and did the work the following week. My lawn looks so great! His idea of replanting the large bushes in the back was perfect! We've been trying for 3 years to get this lawn going. I'm so glad Superior Lawn & Landscaping responded to my request. I highly recommend giving them a call for any project.

Description of Work
Bushes dug up and replanted on the back hill, smaller shrubs planted in front of the house, and revitalization of the back and side lawns.

Category landscaping,lawn service

03/01/2020

Diane K.

I was very pleased with all work that was done to correct the erosion issue on my property. Jonathan (owner) advised me of the best type of drain to install, re-graded the lot in specific areas to divert water, and completed the work promptly. He was also courteous, knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and was reasonably priced,

Description of Work
drain installed to correct erosion issue, yard re-grading, trench dug, small pond enlarged

Category landscaping,drain pipe

02/09/2020

Traci B.

Jonathan was very prompt returning my call and scheduled an appoint to assess my problem the next day. He explained very thoroughly what was needed to be done to repair the sink hole, the price (which was extremely reasonable) and how long it would take. True to his word, he and his assistant finished the job sooner than planned, and then re-seeded my back yard. He was very courteous and professional. The work was done exceedingly well, and he patiently answered all of my questions. I have referred him to several friends and family, and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Sink hole repair in back yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

01/29/2020

Sharon P.

It was great. He was incredible, honest, there were no surprises, he did exactly what he told me, after the work everything was clean and he did a great job.

Description of Work
They regraded my lawn and they repaired and replaced my drain lines in my house.

Category lawn service,drain pipe

Thanks for the review! We really do appreciate it. This job turned out great and we were able to get the job done and fix water problem too.

07/30/2018

B W.

Noting superior about this outfit. Cam by and listened to what I wanted but it became clear I wasn't "his type of client" . Here we are 4 months later and noting but crickets. So unless you want a Southern Living kinda of job, dont bother with these guys 'cause they do nt want to bother with you.

Description of Work
Hardscaping and landscaping

Category lawn service

I am completely at a loss on this review. This job is in our neighborhood and I have absolutely no recollection of this whatsoever. I have no file, and no emails to refer to. We would be happy to help any way we can but I think this may be another company altogether. We do everything from leaves and gutters to $40,000 retaining walls so almost anyone can be our type of client and we don't judge our clients AT ALL. I am the owner and just about every poor review we have ever received was from jobs we never did. We have hundreds of reviews online and we maintain the highest scores and have done so over 18+ years for a reason. We want nothing more than to make every client as happy as possible.

Superior Lawn and Landscaping Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

612 Knollwood St

Winston Salem, NC 27103

Grading. Seeding. Large area seeding. Landscaping. Drainage resolution. Tractor work. Hardscaping & pavers. Retaining walls. Erosion control.

ask for details