Steam Source Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2006

3049 Salem Industrial Dr

Winston Salem, NC 27127

Steam source has been servicing the triad for 10 years. With our highly trained and insured professionals we take great pride in our reputation, experience, education, and systems. Steam source conducts thorough background checks and drug screenings on all of our technicians. We do not use subcontractors. We offer consistent guaranteed results to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Call today to receive one of our specials! May contact through email: information@steamsourcetriad.com....

carpet cleaning (74)upholstery cleaning (11)oriental rug cleaning (5)carpet installation (5)floor cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)window cleaning (1)

02/10/2021

Michelle N.

I have never been more satisfied with a cleaning company than I am with Steam Source. The list of services they provide is extensive and exactly what we needed to provide our clients with an extra layer of protection against the spread of COVID. They arrived ahead of schedule, worked very efficiently and were very courteous. They made the entire process so easy and left our 10,000 square foot business in great shape. I highly recommend this company and will look forward to using their services in the future.

Description of Work
CDC Grade Deep Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

10/16/2020

Kaye P.

Very well, they had to clean it several times to get it cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned a very dirty oriental rub

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/04/2020

Joan C.

Great Job! Made my carpet look like I'd never thought it would again. I was surprised at how clean my carpet was. Matt did an excellent job. I told some of my neighbors and he made time to remove some stains they had on their carpets. They were pleased as well. I will use this company again and will tell other friends, family, and neighbors about Steam-Source.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

06/20/2019

Erin L.

Good! I was very pleased with all that was cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

03/31/2019

Mary Lou V.

Steam Source is superior all around. The technicians were very professional and arrived early after giving us a call. They worked for nearly 3-4 hours cleaning all that we had asked, including the area rug I had forgotten about. They did a marvelous job getting out as many stains as possible, given that we haven't had carpets or furniture cleaned in probably 20 years! Everything looks brand new and so bright. I can't recommend Steam Source enough and will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
We had all of our carpets cleaned throughout the house, save the basement. Additionally, we had our family room furniture (sofa, love seat, ottoman) and our 7 sectional living room furniture cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

04/22/2018

Portia C.

I sat at the kitchen table and got caught up on some old mail while the guys did their job. Before I knew it they were finished. My floors looked great.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpeted areas in the home.

Work Completed On 04/22/2018

03/12/2018

Pearl R.

It was excellent. Mike and Adam were very courteous and did a good job. I would use them again and recommend their service. I use them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet.

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

11/28/2017

Haskell S.

They did a great job! Very happy with service and communication was outstanding

Description of Work
Carpets upstairs

Work Completed On 11/28/2017

11/17/2017

Carla B.

Mike from Steam Source did an excellent job! I will definitely have this company clean my carpets again in the future and would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in Living room, dining room , Master bedroom , stairway and one other bedroom

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

07/14/2017

Fawad R.

The price was reasonable, the quality was good. His responsiveness was excellent too. He showed up and time and was professional as well.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in 5 bedrooms.

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

Carpet Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Carpet Repair, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Tile Sealing, Wood Floor Cleaning, Pet Stain And Odor Removal, Auto Upholstery Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Window Washing, & Water Damage Restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover